Lancome Ultra shiny lipgloss in Autumn Jasmine

on 12/10/2010 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sheer, subtly glimmering medium pink. Slightly sticky, and non-irritating. Tastes sweet and has a nice (strawberry bubblegum?) scent. I'm not a gloss girl, but when my lips are especially dry and/or chapped, this helps them recover.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is one of the nicest l/g ever made: on my dark pink pigmented lips, a medium-shine, milky, not-too-sheer, slightly cool medium pink with lots of tiny golden sparkles (oh-so-slightly red/green iridescent), not so much that it looks frosty, but definitely there. Beautiful. I bought all the Maharani Jewels JTs, and this is the most spectacular IMO. It has an agreeable fake strawberry scent. JTs have a long-lasting thick, sticky texture that can be a bit drying without a balm underneath. The tube is a special design with gold scrollwork and a gold cap, and as always the applicator tip is slanted.

on 8/23/2008 6:23:00 PM

I normally wouldn't make a new review on something that hasn't been reviewed by other people, but I LOVE this lipgloss. It is part of the Fall 2008 line at the Lancome counter, and the color is a very natural pink, and NOT tacky like the other juicy tubes. I thought it might be as sticky as the other juicy tubes, but it actually goes on smooth and not sticky, and has a light fragrance. I think this is limited edition, but I hope these stay!
I also bought Maharani jewels which looks like a deep plum in the tube, but its a slightly darker than your lips berry color, and it is very nice and a lot more sheer than in the tube! =) Love it!

Popular Lip Glosses