November 26, 2014 | 1894 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 505A Light Berry Frost

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Rosefairyj

Love this !!! I think it is a super wearable pink that lasts a long time and is not sticky or smelly. I a super satisfied for 97 cents! I will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by next1

I love the color of this and it is suprisingly wearable, I think most people just need to get used to seeing themselves in something other than nudes and muted pinks. For testing purposes I have put this on 5 of my friends, all with various skin tones and undertones. Suprisingly this color looked AMAZING on all of them, I will actually post a pic of all of us wearing it if I can find it. The texture is ok however I def think the application could be smoother, even with just exfoliated lips it still applies somewhat patchy and is not opaque in one swipe. But thats a very minor technical difficulty for a 98 cent lipstick...ill deal with it lol. The color however is not a dupe for rockin chick from the Barbie collection in my opinion. They may look similar in the tube but on the lips look much different and the Barbie lipstick has an almost duochrome finish to it on my lips. Just my opinion however. Good luck and happy makeup buying!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This pink just ended up looking garish on me. I tried to make it work, and it's super pigmented so it probably looks amazing on darker skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! This color is beautiful! It's a pretty hot pink, or as I like to call it, Barbie Pink. It really brightens my face up, even if I use it with a coat of Vaseline underneath to tone down the color (for school). It also doubles as a cream blush! I love to put this on my cheeks and then put pressed powder over to get a "glow from within" look. This paired with using it on your lips and a coat of mascara gives you a perfect, simple way to brighten up your face without looking overdone. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by hsiehmm

This is insane. I tried so many lipsticks. High end, Revlon, Loreal, maybelline. How can the best be Wet n wild. I don't even want to consider it, cause it's dirt cheap. Not until I went through a youtube review, I tried 511b. It's so moisturizing, better then drugstore and the same as high end ones. HRRR> Now I tried more colors, they are also good. Try it, youwon't regret for only $0.54!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

I looooove this lipstick! The color is GORGEOUS. Especially with my light skintone. It's not drying, and it's a nice satin finish. I'm not a fan of shiny or shimmery lipsticks but this one looks amazing with it! I just bought it today and want to buy another one. I bought the bright red one, and love that one also!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by khymm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a dupe of MAC Rocking Chick lipstick from Barbie collection... a very pretty light berry shade!

for swatches:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! A bright, light pink. Very pretty! The color shows up good & best of all it was only $0.48! I would repurchase. =)
Edit: OMG. This is too drying on my lips. That makes me love this a lot less!
Edit: (again. lol): The trick to wearing this for me is first putting on chap stick! I can actually wear this now & I like it a lot for being so inexpensive.
EDIT: So I've come to realize I don't like frost lipsticks! So I've since then gotten rid of this. Not my cup of tea, but if you like pink and don't mind frost you might like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Loooooooooooove this! Gorgeous!! Perfect frost hot pink!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick!!! It's very hard for me to find a nice pink lipstick, not to mention hot/bright pink. I think that this is very wearable. When I first got it, I didn't think it was wearable, but I got it anyways because I don't own anything like it. I can very much wear it, just this lipstick and winged eyes, and some mascara and it's perfect. Definitely a look I'd do when I party, or for an everyday look, I can just dab this on. The texture is pretty creamy and moisturizing, I do need to exfoliate before putting this on though. What I notice though is that this lipstick seems to make my teeth look whiter, but my complexion darker..
Will repurchase.
Note: I'm somewhere between light and medium.