Ben Nye Highlight Wheel SK-1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This covers EVERYTHING and lasts all day. Make up forever has nothing on this stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

So I think I'm reviewing the right product, the one I have is called Cover-All, I don't see anything describing it as a Highlight Wheel, and I don't really see how these would be used for highlighting. I bought these mostly to neutralize redness and hyperpigmentation. But like the other reviews, mine consists of 4 colors - mellow yellow-2, mellow orange-2, "coverette-cover up"-3 and "five-o-sharp"-3.

I had high hopes for this product because I really like the Mellow Yellow concealer. But I was disappointed by this product for several reasons.

For one, I can't tell which shade is which. It doesn't indicate on any sellers sites and I've actually done a Google image search of this product, and several people have different labels for which is which.

I can identify which one is MY and MO and I THINK the light beige one is CC and the other, which I can only describe to be mauve-like, is FS, as it's supposed to conceal "blue beard shadows" (whatever that means) and under-eye discoloration. The light beige one is useless to me. Even though it's supposed to be "medium", it looks chalky-white on my NC35-42 complexion. The FS works okay on certain discolorations, but doesn't achieve anything I can't with better concealers. The MO-2 is more like a cool pink to me, which is the most disappointing part. I've been looking for a peach/apricot concealer, as oddly enough, when I use peach/apricot eye-shadow over my purplish-brown spots, it completely neutralizes it. I just need something with less shimmer and more staying power. The soft-orange from my Graftobian corrector palette does an okay job, but doesn't really "stick" like my individual MY-2, and I was really hoping for something that would do both in the same product.

The consistency and pigmentation for all of them are sub-par, which I don't understand as my individual MY-2 is almost identical to my old MAC studio finish, as in it is highly pigmented, creamy, and long-lasting. The SK-1 concealers go on light and have a chalky finish to them, which only draws attention to the blemishes I'm trying to hide. I may keep trying with this, see how they work in combination with the skin tone-matching concealers, but overall it didn't meet my needs or my expectations for Ben Nye concealers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this wheel because I liked the idea of having all my concealer products in one compact rather than hunting for different pots all the time. I paid about $9 for the wheel which I consider a bargain for the quality of product & amount you get.

This wheel contains half an ounce total of the following four Ben Nye concealers/neutralizers - MY-2 Mellow Yellow Norm, MO-2 Mellow Orange Med, CC-3 Coverette Medium, FS-3 Olive Beard Cover.

I use the MY-2 & MO-2 most often. The Mellow Yellow is a great basic concealer for my occasional blemishes. I use the Mellow Orange under my eyes - its a blue/green neutralizer & recced for undereye discolourations. I find the peach/orange tone of this blends nicely under my eyes when I have shadows from too many late nights.

I use the Coverette once in a while to cover up redness on my nose when I have a cold or if I have a really bad blemish that is scarring (Coverette is designed to cover scars); I've only ever used the FS-3 when I get bruises on my nose when my glasses don't fit properly (usually because I've bent them accidently). These two are nice to have but not essential - they are useful to add a bit of extra oomph under the MY-2 & MO-2 when needed.

I can't see running out of product anytime soon, since the wheel is pretty huge compared to other products offered by other cosmetic lines (its not huge in size - its a nice compact two inches or so in diameter), but I'd definitely rebuy when needed (though what I'd actually like is a duo of the MY-2 & MO-2 if Ben Nye would offer that).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow....amazing. This stuff is sooo great for the price. It comes with 4 shades, a golden yellow, a peachy pink, a tannish beige, and a beige. It's very suitable for medium/tanner skin tones. I mix the yellow/peachy pink/yellow together and it gives a very awesome coverage that doesn't budge all day. Doesn't crease either...i love this stuff. The only dud is the very chalky smell. It's very thick, so less is more. I use the tannish shade for other areas, too dark for my undereyes. 9.99...can't beat that.