July 25, 2014 | 1771 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in a different grape and I love this lipstick the quantity and quality, it's my favorite so far I think I found my hg this one it's MLBB. I stays on for more than 8 hours, and I don;'t use a thiin coating I don't believe in that, I put it on full force, s when it fades it does right and not so fast. It mostly lasts through a meal and drinks. I wear air kiss clinique and fire berry lipglosss over it, I love the newest silver tubes, though I own green ones at home. No other shade can beat this one. I would give it 11 stars iif I could then i would. No complaints, hey what can I say it's a great deal, and does what it promises High Impact, and thats ecatly what the lipstick has, it is not tested on animals, and it's hypoallergenic so yeah, great deal, and not wayyyyyyyyy wayyyyyy too overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by beautyfirst1984

I will confess, I am not much of a lipstick wearer. I don't like to wear color on my lips and only do it because with a full face of makeup, I would look silly without some extra color on my mouth. That being side, I adore this lipstick formula! It is long wearing (longer than the Clinique long last lipstick I feel) and really hydrating. The color is rich and deep and needs little touching up. My favorite color in this line is Extreme Pink which I wear during the summer months. I <3 this lipstick!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The name "high impact" is a bit misleading. Not intensely pigmented or highly moisturising. They are safe everyday shades that "goes with everything". Something to quickly pop on when you want to look like you've made an effort but haven't the time to bother much and like the added confidence of the SPF15. I've found the high impact range dries out my lips so I don't use them very often and won't replace them when finished.

Most of the shades available in my country are "natural" for my liking for special occasions. Lots of browny tinged, frosts and deep shades which look a bit dull on very fair skin like mine. If you want a lipstick with impact I would recommend:

Revlon Super Lustrous, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Karen Murrell, Rimmel Kate, Avon Totally Kissable. Depending on the shade and your coloring of course.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by aiyanaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in citrus rose and it's great. Long lasting, comfortable texture. I like the colour a lot; it's red but not too red, good for all seasons. My only complaint is that the tube is kind of ugly but the product itself is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by ari496

i got a sample of this lipstick in shade 19 extreme pink. i really like the texture of this lipstick. its very moisturizing and doesnt look cakey. the shade is very intense and pigmented (and i def dont wear it everday, only for special occasions) but i still really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by DDP1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick line!! I've been using High Impact Lip Colour as my daytime lipstick for more than 1 year now. It's very hard to find a lipstick with decent sun protection (spf 15, uva protection, photostable), so this Clinique lipstick is actually pretty unique. I also love how these lipsticks moisturize my lips. I have Nearly Violet, Cider Berry, After Party, Citrus Rose, & Very Currant.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by silverslytherin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got extreme pink, which is a gorgeous color on fair-skinned people. The color is long-lasting even after I wipe my mouth during eating/ drinking. My only complaint is its drying effect. A good solution is to apply ample amount of lip balm before wearing this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 9:25:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore these new High Impact lipsticks from Clinique. They are a bit more opaque and longer lasting than my old faves, Different Lipstick and Buttershine Lipstick, but they don't look fake and they are very comfortable and moisturizing. The best part, though, is the stable, broad-spectrum sunscreen they include. This is a huge plus for me. So far I've purchased Nearly Violet and Cider Berry. Both colors are gorgeous, and I've written separate reviews of each shade. I plan to purchase more colors when I can afford them.

Active ingredients: octinoxate 7.5%, zinc oxide 2.1%. Other ingredients: diisopropyl dimer dilinoleate, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, petrolatum, hydrogenated polyisobutene, microcrystalline wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, pomegranate sterols, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, coffee seed extract, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, cholesterol, tribehenin, lauryl pca, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemaloate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, sorbitan isostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, palmitoyl oligopeptide, silica, tin oxide. May contain: mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, red 7 lake, blue 1 lake, red 22 lake, red 30 lake, carmine, red 6, yellow 6 lake, bismuth oxychloride, red 33 lake, red 28 lake. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by gdriban

Great lipstick! I bought this in Very Currant and the color is wonderful. It can be a nice daytime color or buildable for a night out. The staying power is not 8 hours (that's why I took off a lippie) but it doesn't dry out my lips like other long lasting lipsticks. SPF is a plus! I'll be back for another color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Pufferfishjan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick and got a free sample mascara, which is worthwhile and the only reason why I got it. The lipstick looks great, I have the RSVPink and it's very slightly shimmery but not too bling, which is nice. I tend to use a gloss with this though cause it seemed a bit understated on its own. However, what I love is the fact that I don't need to put on lip balm first before applying this to make it look soft. (I usually put on chapstick or something before lipsticks to prevent a dry look) It has a nice texture but sadly the colour doesn't last very long on me. I live in humid weather and my skin can get quite oily. Overall, it's a good daytime lipstick but for the price I think I can get other stuff.