October 25, 2014 | 1697 users online

Styling Products - FX Special Effects - Flat Iron Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by KionnaLoves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product over all. I'm happy with the shiny, straight hair after using it and it's a good price for what I'm getting. I've noticed less heat damage to my ends since I've started using this. It leaves my hair softer and smoother than other products.

It's about $5 at my local Walmart, but it's lasted me a long time so I'm happy with it. The spray nozzle makes it kind of streamlined, so occasionally I find it leaves my hair a bit wet for heat and I have to let it sit before straightening.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by lauraxliz

Best heat protectant product I have ever used! It comes in a unique bottle and you can buy it at any drugstore! Doesn't smell too great, but smells a lot better than some of the other hair products out there! This leaves my hair soft, silky, and shiny. I use it everyday! I pair it with FX Brazilian Silk Serum & my hair looks and feels amazing!(: No more frizzies for me! Would buy again, would recommend to a friend!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by SnappyLeeLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best flat iron spray I have found. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy and totally prevents fly-aways. It also leaves my hair smooth and the smell isn't harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best flat iron spray I've used.It makes my hair soft.It helps my hair straighten quicker.I notice I don't have has many fly-aways either.Love this stuff:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by mariew222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff so much! I use it when I straighten my hair. it's the only product that gets my hair straight. It's great and it protects hair from heat. It also makes my hair very soft. However, I find if you use too much it gets a little sticky:/ other then that, I reccomend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by jovhyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is not my favorite product, but i would buy this if the store ran out of the product I'm using now. Good side: It's cheap (under $5 @ walmart online), and it leaves my hair shiny. Bad side: it doesn't smell very good, it's sticky, the bottle leaks and like someone else said, it sprays kind of just directly on one part instead of misting, dries out my ends. Not sure if it actually works from heat protection as my hair is kind of fried, but i do iron my hair very often.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh. This is the first heat protection product I've tried since I've started straightening my hair more and playing with it more often, so I don't have much to compare it to. The smell is OK... not awful, but not fantastic. No real complaints there. However, I don't think it's protecting my hair very well because I'm getting quite a bit of breakage. Perhaps it's just me over worrying about my hair since I'm new to fixing it up, but it's a bit bothersome and I will be trying a different brand. For the price, it's worth trying it to see if it works for you but with my experience, it kind of sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this for 2.99 at Riteaid. I spayed on my highlighted shoulder lengthed hair and then used my Instyler. I think it left my hair shiny and silky feeling; mind you I have thick and coarsse, wavy hair. The smell is not that good but not horrible either and I can't really smell it on my hair afterward. I wanted the Chi shine spray but not the 14.00 price tag. I would definately buy again. Its worth way more than 2.99.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I personally didn't like this. While it smells fine and your hair is sooo silky after straightening.... This did not give my hair any heat protection. My hair is now VERY fried. I had to do several deep conditioning treatments to get the texture back to normal hair texture.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Silrayan

Smelled like chemicals, was sticky, I don't think it dried out my hair but it never felt nice after flat ironing. The nozzle also made it super easy to accidentally spray all over my face. Switching to a higher end protector made a WORLD of difference to my hair!