December 19, 2014 | 1138 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Blonde's Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Katlan

This is the single best eyeshadow pigment that I have ever tried. It's the perfect soft, shimmery gold shade. I love it as a highlight in the Centre of the lid and occasionally in the inner corner if that's what I'm feeling. Easy to apply either with a clean finger OR a brush, and very easy to blend. I think everyone can pull this pigment off!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Saimiri923

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a nice gold that worked on my skin tone for what felt like FOREVER, and I finally found this one at a Mac Pro store. I'm NW 15-20, blonde with green eyes and this works on me so much better than other golds I've tried (UD Half Baked, Blunt, etc.) Everything always comes off too yellow! This pigment is clearly gold, but is a little cooler and so I find doesn't look so stark on me as others do. Very happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by xMessy

I LOVE this, I have brown eyes and it looks sooo beautiful on the inside, I feel naked without it on a night out ONLY fault is the packaging, mine came in a pigment set so it's a mini version but i do think it would be better if it was maybe in a wider container because i end up putting a brush in and wasting a lot of product. however... it has lasted me over a year and I do have a bigger version in a pink for my cheeks and that has also lasted me forever, but I have the same problem with that again! I reaaally recommend this for brown eyes though it totally brightens up the eye and looks stunning!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I have brown eyes w/ a touch of gold and this pigment is gorgeous on them! Every time I use it I get compliments and love what it does to my eyes. It is a very pretty light gold, slightly shimmery w/ a brightening effect to the eye - opens them up when used on the lids and makes them look larger. As with all MAC pigments you get plenty of it in loose form. I usually just use this dry but have also tried it with Fix + and love the foiled look as well. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by chochonui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's very pigmented.
Goes on very smoothly and easily.
I usually use a silicon brush with this.
One thing I don't like is the little bottle it comes in....I always get the pigment all over the place.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by nikki5

LOVE...LOVE..LOVE. I can hear bells ringing and birds chirping. This pigment is FABOOSH! I actually got this on a whim. I was ordering a bunch of pigment samples and needed to add one more, this looked pretty in some swatches I saw so figured would give it a shot. Didn't have high expectations at all as golds are so tough for my skin tone (think Gold Mode yuck, Gold Stroke yuck). I am NC20-25 and golds can turn all sorts of scary orange on my pigmented brown lids. This however, did not, and I am in love! This is such a brightening shade! I like this actually on its own, its enough oomph to give you a beautiful sheen and with a little eyeliner, bam you are done! This comes off as a true golden shade (the pics above really capture the beauty), perhaps with a slight brown undertone. But it wakes up my eyes and it blends very well. No fallout issues whatsoever. I love this in the spring/summer. I pair this with Nars Luster blush and Mac High Tea l/s and its just the perfect combo. You will not be sorry if you try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Finally, the perfect gold for my skintone that doesn't look to orange or harsh. I absolutely love this pigment on my lid, with a darker crease color (like MAC's Espresso or Print) and I love this for my lower lashline as well. This color really brings out the green in my eyes- its amazing! I recently wanted to order some MAC pigments from The Beauty Sampler. I've always loved MAC pigments, but purchasing a full size means you'll have it for years. I own the infamous Vanilla pigment, and nearly three years later, its still full from nearly everyday use. When I recieved all the pigments I ordered, this one just really stuck out to me when I swatched it- the others where gorgeous (like Heritage Rouge & Cocomotion) but this was just beautiful. I apply this over the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk' and foiled with Fix + and its just gorgeous! I'm so happy that I found a compatible gold for my skintone (NC 20-25 for ref.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh, hello there Holy Grail. Where have you been all my life? I don't know what it is about this particular shade of gold but it makes my green eyes look like emeralds. The texture is second to none and is so soft and blendable! I definitely need to grab a full size of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like all MAC pigments, this is intensely pigmented, but because it's such an understated gold shade it applies as a very neutral sheen. I absolutely love using it all over the lid with an intense black liquid/gel cat eye line along the lash line to create a traditional Hollywood glamour look (like the pic on the far right - don't know who took it but it's gorgeous!). I have very pale skin and I find that this shade gives a fresh, bright eye. Like with most pigments, this needs a base, preferably a paint pot as it gives that tacky surface for the product to cling to. This along with tapping off excess product before applying will help to avoid fallout as well. But as long as you apply it correctly it will last all day and look absolutely stunning!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by liz2011

This pigment is so pretty and very versatile and easy for a everyday look. I picked it up at the CCO and I love it.