Coty Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani - Love

3.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I started out buying the 1oz spray of this the doll is really cute but I like the scent more its the best of the collection with lil angel second in line. I repurchased love but this time I ordered the 3.4oz tester because I don't want to keep buying the same doll over n over they are too cute to throw away and I actually like the scent a lot. Its hard to describe but all I can say is its girly and not really sweet or fruity its like a flower and sweet pea type scent. I recommend this over the others. G is all coconut, lil angel is sweet n fruity, music is bland and baby is a lemon baby powder scent. I prefer the wicked styles over the originals but from the originals love is my favorite.

on 1/10/2012 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The best of the 5 Harajulu Lovers I tried (got a sample pack with 5 scents) - this one was in a purple tube. Fruity-Floral and not too harsh. Sweet with a nice top note. Long staying power (at least on me.)

on 10/16/2011 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

The smell of this perfume is amazing. It starts off sweet and fresh and ends off with a beautiful and unique musky scent that floats around u. Unfortunately, it just DOESN'T hang around for long. What a shame! I would re-purchase but only if i got it dirt cheap.

on 10/14/2011 7:42:00 PM

I'm in love with this fragrance! I smelled it once in a nearby Sephora and immediately knew that I had to have it. Since it was near Christmas, I dropped hints and sure enough, I unwrapped it Christmas morning. The figure is adorable and is a lovely decoration, even after the perfume is gone. Sadly, mine is already out...but, I'll be ordering more as soon as I can!

The only thing that bothers me about this is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. The fruity fragrance is amazing, but it becomes very weak after a couple hours. If only it was a little stronger, this perfume would be perfect.

on 9/30/2011 6:33:00 PM

This scent smells good, but it doesn't last on me...It definitely reminds me of grapes when I smell it...but then, in 5 minutes, it's gone! Not really a favorite of mine, especially due to its lack of a lasting scent...

on 7/10/2011 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

In my opinion, this is one of the better smelling fragrances from the Harajuku Lovers line. "Love" has a sweet, romantic and sensual scent that fits the name of this perfume quite well. I get some fruity notes at first, like peach or mango, followed by the floral notes of rose and jasmine. I was expecting it to smell somewhat "childish", but it doesn't. Infact, it smells quite elegant on my skin. The combination of the notes come together really well and it dries down to a soft sweet vanilla scent on me. Definitely my fav from the line so far, followed closely by "G" (another Harajuku Lover's scent).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Why only three stars, people?
I found this in a boutique, and on the first smell, I said, "I MUST OWN THIS!"
It doesn't smell like flowers to me! It should...but it smells like a Korean person. I really can't explain it, but on fragrancenet.com, it shows that it is composed of different and many floral scents.
The bottle is just too cute. You can save the little plastic figurine that comes off of the small bottle when the perfume's all out! I love how they come in different people!

on 5/17/2011 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The bottle, shaped like a little doll, feels a little cheap as the paint rubs off really slowly.
Nonetheless, I really like the sweet and floral scent. However, It does wear off after a while. Will purchase again in the future, but it's not a priority.
If you want something from a higher end, recommend Daisy from Marc Jacobs and Poppy from Coach.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cute bottle, mediocre scent. I'll have to admit, I love having her sit on my vanity but barely reach for her. It's a strong floral scent, nothing too special or long lasting. It smells youthful and fun but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

on 3/5/2011 11:20:00 PM

I got this perfume as a gift last Christmas, and I love it. The bottle is cute and it smells really good. I wear it all the time because I love the smell. I agree with the person down below when she said it smells like grape candy, cause it does!

Popular Fragrances