September 19, 2014 | 1824 users online

Skincare - Face - Biore - detoxify daily scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I use this once a week because daily would be way to harsh. I love the fresh light sent it has. It adds a little moisture as it cleans. My face feels and looks so good after I use this....like my face is light and glowing!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Yazzie04

I bought this product as a daily cleanser for my skin. I have been using it for the past 2 weeks. What I like about this product is that it is creamy n doesn't have a bad smell and it does feel like my face is Clean after using it. BUT I have been breaking out little by little everyday. So I'm gonna try a new cleanser from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by ixchopsticks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF! I use it almost every night before I go to sleep. I usually use hot water with the detox scrub & cold water with the 4--in-1 foaming cleanser. Afterwards, my face feels so clean & smooth. I go to sleep knowing my face isn't oily & it makes me happy. I'm upset Rite Aid stopped carrying it. I haven't been able to find it in a long long time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is just ok. I bought it to use as a scrub a couple of times a week. It works ok as a cleanser, but there aren't enough scrubby particles in it to make it a good scrub. It's a very creamy cleanser with some scrub particles mixed in it. The scrubbing particles are a little on the larger side, and few and far between. I think this would work better with more, smaller scrubbers. The cream part rinses off pretty well, but the scrub particles always seem to stick to me no matter how much I rinse, so that when I put on moisturizer afterward there are always still scrubbers left. I hate that feeling. It's a nice cleanser and my skin feels nice afterwards. It smells really good. I wouldn't rebuy it though, because as a scrub, it's not so great.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

'Daily' my ass. I used this daily and all it did was dry out my skin. It sucked all the moisture out of my skin and it leaved my face feeling flaky. Although .. it did a fantastic job at controlling my blemishes.

I know this is a mixed review, but I don't think this product is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Tanya72

I bought this product because i noticed it was in the cheap items bowl. since i've started using this, i've really noticed that my skin is softer and smoother. Downside is that it does dry my skin out so i usually need to moisturize immediately after use. i do wish the exfoliating beads were a tad more hasher. it's also becomes almost like a thick foam when using it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by toffton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this to replace my summertime foaming cleanser which dries my skin during the fall/winter time. I think the cream cleansers keep more moisture in. So that's why I choose this. The smell was ok, not strong or medicated. More of a clean soapy smell. M

I can't say its the best "scrub" I've ever used. I'd use Clinique 7 Day scrub or Boots scrub for that. I like the creamy texture and I will say that my skin is very smooth and moisturized through out the day. My face did not feel dry or tight after. So far I really like it.

I think this is a good product for people with dry to normal skin. Probably too much moisture in it for those with oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by AmCam28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this because it wasn't medicated, advertised to be non comedogenic, and appeared to be gentle. I liked that it's creamy and has smooth exfoliating beads. Unfortunately, every time I use this I break out. So, I can't even use this occasionally.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by beautyinme

I've been looking for a cleanser that doesn't dry my face and although this product cleans my face, it leaves my face kind of dry. The texture is creamy and soft, which I like and the smell is fresh, but unfortunately, a couple minutes after using this product, the dry patches on my face resurface. My sister uses it and it's excellent for her, but due to my dry skin, it's not quite suitable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by margiemoo

I just discovered this scrub on special at my local pharmacy. I don't normally use drugstore skin care because for me, skincare is a ritual and I enjoy the packaging, fragrance and entire experience of luxury skincare. It's my little indulgence at the beginning and end of every day. Having said that though, if this product had been repackaged as a spa brand, I probably wouldn't be able to differentiate. I love my spa products and this comes very close for a fraction of the price. I've been using it as a daily cleanser and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh but not stripped dry and it's the middle of winter here in Melbourne. It smells nice, albeit slightly fake - almost like watermelon chewing gum - and it's not a deep cleaning scrub (Aesop's one is probably best for that). I'd definitely recommend it for the price point though will not be forsaking my spa products anytime soon.