Biore detoxify daily scrub

3.7

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Punica Granatum Extract, Benzophenone-4, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Talc, Fragrance, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Red 30.

I've become very attached to this face scrub it doesn't necessarily do wonders but every time my skin is feeling oily or irritated i wash my face with warm water and a bit of this and it really does help with calming my skin i also wash my face with this every morning and it doesn't irritate my skin al all. My new addiction !

I use this once a week because daily would be way to harsh. I love the fresh light sent it has. It adds a little moisture as it cleans. My face feels and looks so good after I use this....like my face is light and glowing!

on 9/18/2012 3:15:00 PM

I bought this product as a daily cleanser for my skin. I have been using it for the past 2 weeks. What I like about this product is that it is creamy n doesn't have a bad smell and it does feel like my face is Clean after using it. BUT I have been breaking out little by little everyday. So I'm gonna try a new cleanser from now on.

on 8/25/2012 12:03:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF! I use it almost every night before I go to sleep. I usually use hot water with the detox scrub & cold water with the 4--in-1 foaming cleanser. Afterwards, my face feels so clean & smooth. I go to sleep knowing my face isn't oily & it makes me happy. I'm upset Rite Aid stopped carrying it. I haven't been able to find it in a long long time.

on 6/25/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is just ok. I bought it to use as a scrub a couple of times a week. It works ok as a cleanser, but there aren't enough scrubby particles in it to make it a good scrub. It's a very creamy cleanser with some scrub particles mixed in it. The scrubbing particles are a little on the larger side, and few and far between. I think this would work better with more, smaller scrubbers. The cream part rinses off pretty well, but the scrub particles always seem to stick to me no matter how much I rinse, so that when I put on moisturizer afterward there are always still scrubbers left. I hate that feeling. It's a nice cleanser and my skin feels nice afterwards. It smells really good. I wouldn't rebuy it though, because as a scrub, it's not so great.

on 11/30/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

'Daily' my ass. I used this daily and all it did was dry out my skin. It sucked all the moisture out of my skin and it leaved my face feeling flaky. Although .. it did a fantastic job at controlling my blemishes.

I know this is a mixed review, but I don't think this product is worth it.

on 11/29/2011 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this product because i noticed it was in the cheap items bowl. since i've started using this, i've really noticed that my skin is softer and smoother. Downside is that it does dry my skin out so i usually need to moisturize immediately after use. i do wish the exfoliating beads were a tad more hasher. it's also becomes almost like a thick foam when using it

on 10/4/2011 10:45:00 AM

I bought this to replace my summertime foaming cleanser which dries my skin during the fall/winter time. I think the cream cleansers keep more moisture in. So that's why I choose this. The smell was ok, not strong or medicated. More of a clean soapy smell. M

I can't say its the best "scrub" I've ever used. I'd use Clinique 7 Day scrub or Boots scrub for that. I like the creamy texture and I will say that my skin is very smooth and moisturized through out the day. My face did not feel dry or tight after. So far I really like it.

I think this is a good product for people with dry to normal skin. Probably too much moisture in it for those with oily skin.

on 7/23/2011 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because it wasn't medicated, advertised to be non comedogenic, and appeared to be gentle. I liked that it's creamy and has smooth exfoliating beads. Unfortunately, every time I use this I break out. So, I can't even use this occasionally.

on 7/18/2011 2:15:00 PM

I've been looking for a cleanser that doesn't dry my face and although this product cleans my face, it leaves my face kind of dry. The texture is creamy and soft, which I like and the smell is fresh, but unfortunately, a couple minutes after using this product, the dry patches on my face resurface. My sister uses it and it's excellent for her, but due to my dry skin, it's not quite suitable.

Popular Face Skincare Products