April 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - wild shine # 924 Fetish

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:19:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really have this in numerosu colours, but i sure do like this one the best. Very moistizing very hydrating. The packaging on the slim lipstick is bery cutem, I like many lipsticks and lipglosses from the wet n' wild line and many drugstores do carry wet 'n' wild. This ismy favorite lip lacquer - shades from wet 'n' wild. I also wear a darker one that looks like Clinique "Black Honey"- very sheer, but the W&W one I [put over the clinique one isn't so sheer. The qualitya nd quantity is very good for this shade. I purchased a few og these and a few other shdes, this for sure rocks

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by gingerheather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS COLOR!

I picked this color up because it reminded me of a long discontinued Maybelline shade (Moisture Extreme in Red Dawn) that I adore. As soon as I got home I found that it's an exact match... even the texture is the same, which is to say moist, sheer, and wonderful. I am thrilled to have found my favorite shade perfectly duplicated at a third of the price of the original!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! It is a mauvey-pinkish-rose color that has an amazing consistency. The color reminds me of a color I used to wear a long time ago and I don't even recall the name of it, but I always long to find that shade again. I did with this and I did it by accident!

I am light-medium skin tone with golden undertones. It's fab.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by KayBella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ladies, I agree with you both, THANK YOU! This is why I love MUA, you get the honest opinion of real women (and men?? Hey, we don’t all go to the same church) about products. This lip “lacquer” is wonderful! I would call it a cross between a lipstick and a lip gloss. It’s shiny, and moist, but not too shiny, and definitely not sticky. It leaves a light amount of color on my lips, looking very natural, but better. As previous reviewers have said, it’s a nice subtle pink, but not too pink. Perfect for my conservative office, where most makeup is understated or non-existent (get those ladies the help they need).

I love it! I will buy it again when I use up my supply. I bought it on drugstore.com, it was a BOGO-half off deal. I purchased 4 for around $6 US. Fabulous!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by three_black_cats

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up on a whim at the grocery store. Yes, the grocery store. Nob Hill carries Wet 'n' Wild, but doesn't have the same dirt cheap sales that you can find at the drug store. Still, it was less than three bucks, and I figured I couldn't go wrong with that.

I got this in the shade called "Fetish." How they decided to name this color, I'll never know, but it's very nice and subtle on me. Polished, even, without being over-the-top at all. Not anything like anything "fetish" I've ever seen or heard about before, unless you have a fetish for a very comfortable, very easy to wear, very subtle lip color.

This shade is a nice sheer mauve/rose, with just the barest hint of shimmer and the barest hint of irridescence. Very natural on my lips. It is also not sticky, not opaque, and very easy to apply, and comfortable to wear. No worries about it ending up on my teeth, and no worries about it fading unnaturally. It also didn't dry my lips out at all, either. No lipbrush or lipliner needed here to achieve a lovely low-maintenance look.

Some of the other shades of this product looked way too bright pink, but there were a few others that were intriguing. And at this price, I can afford to experiment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by jacie07

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm too old to be a makeup snob and nothing makes me happier than when I find a great product at a discount price. That said, I have always had a really bad opinion of the W&W line. It made me think of big chunky sparkles on big chunky,gum chewing teenagers. But the other day, a review for a W&W lipstick was one of the featured reviews and I found myself reading it and then reading the rest of the W&W reviews. Then when I was waiting for a prescription at Walgreen's and I saw the W&W was BOGO,it seemed like fate. So I bought 4 products for about 6$ and SURPRISE,I love them all Wild Shine #924 is a neutral pinky brown with a subtle metallic sheen which will be perfect when I start wearing my Fall clothes. Feels so smooth going on. I took off 1 lippy for packaging since mine got a little messy inside the tube.Amazing find for under $3. Thanks for the tip, MUA!