July 24, 2014 | 1948 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by evettesadisutikku

I love the smell of this, I am so picky with perfume.
I was however disappointed after spending $70 on this and having it not last more than half an hour. I have even tried spraying more and it just doesnt last. I get so many compliments when i have sprayed it recently. This would be 5 ratings if it where even just a little longer lasting, I expect the half an hour last time from cheap $10 perfume but after spending $70, I expected so much more. The packaging is cute, but a little over the top. Its something a 13 year old girl would adore. The bow and emblem where enough, I dont need safety pins and chains.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I'm not great at perfume reviews but I wanted to review this. I've noticed as I'm getting older a lot of my old favourites don't smell the same on me anyone, I guess they change on me differently than when I was younger and now I don't like the scent. This is a new issue for me and I hate it. This did not change at all on me, the scent stayed almost exactly the same as in the bottle and I love it. Fresh, fruity but not too much. It's long lasting and I get a lot of compliments on it. Glad I finally found something that don't turn sour on me. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Thebless1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume and I get so many compliments on it. It's very long lasting. I don't categorize scents with age. I love sweet and fruity scents. Every scent depends on a person per fence. The only down side to this perfume is the price. It's a bit pricey but I will repurchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

This is very very sweet, and hugely synthetic to my nose, I can see teenagers liking it, as it is candy sweet.. The other flankers are all better, as they aren't so hugely sweet.
Not much for me to add, you can buy it at Walmart , it is pretty cheap, very popular, but far from the best fragrances.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This perfume smells terrible. All I smell when I spray this is a synthetic sweet alcohol. I don't smell any of the flower or fruit notes. I know people just love this perfume, but its not for me. I do like juicy's couture couture though. Will not repurchase, packaging is cute though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by GulaMir

Love it sooo much, I think it is the best perfume I ever tried!!!! Hope it will not be discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to be absolutely, completely, totally 100% in love with this scent. I had bottles upon bottles stockpiled in my bathroom because I was so scared it would be discontinued, like everything else that I've ever loved. It smelled amazing on me, and I got so many compliments from both women and men. But now? Instant nauseous headache whenever I smell it. So overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells so good! It's sweet and very feminine. The packaging is obviously adorable, as well. It also has some good staying power.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by snowglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's much too sweet, it's too girly, it's not subtle enough, it will last on your skin until your next lengthy shower, try as you like to scrub it off.

And it's also perfect.

Because sometimes I want to smell like a Barbie doll: too sweet, too girly, not subtle, and weirdly magical. It's not my signature scent, but I'll always have a bottle around, which generally can be picked up on the cheap at TJ Maxx or any other discount retailer.

Eat your heart out, Chanel Cristalle,Tom Ford Noir de Noir, and Serge Lutens everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best perfume ever. Well to me! My HG! I've had 5 bottles in the last 6 years so yeah it's something that I must have! If I only owned this one fragrance it would be alright with me! It's actually the only one I like from the Juicy Couture line... LOVE Viva La Juicy! :) :) :)