December 21, 2014 | 1601 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Halloedangel

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It is sweet and sultry also finds a nice medium between not too young and not too old.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by bumblevy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume so much I would repurchase it over and over again. The packaging is very cute and sweet, which goes perfectly with the scent. I get compliments all the time whenever I wear this. Staying power is okay, lasts about 3-4 hours on me. The product is good for it's price. Overall this should definitely be a staple in every girls perfume collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by vangalio

Favourite perfume other than Chloe. Smells great and fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mkr7654321

i wear this everyday- it's warm yet fresh… young, but not TOO young.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by JKra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Short review - yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar. I love and have repurchased. One lippie off cuz it doesn't last but really nothing does on me. xo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by clare26

I absolutely adore this perfume! It smells divine! I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this perfume. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

love this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I heard so many people talking about this I finally had to try it.
Well I hate it. Seriously hate it. I cannot stand any part of this in anyway.
Very strong not appealing at all.
Headache in a bottle to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by carlablack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- I love love love the scent!
- Adorable packaging

Cons:
- It lasts for, like 10 minutes?
- Too faint to be an EDP
- Very expensive

I purchased this because people kept saying that it's the longer lasting version of TEASE by Victoria's secret. I love sweet vanilla notes so i love both scents and agree they're very much alike. But sadly enough, both perfumes have similar lasting power.

It's a lovely scent in such a pretty luxurious bottle, but staying power's not worth the $$$ in my opinion. You can purchase Tease as a dupe, at least it costs less.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lotusxflowerxbomb

I saw this at Ross for just $19.99 so I bought it & it smells soooo good!!!! It's a pretty small bottle, but it's worth the price. It's about $30 if you buy it at regular price, unless you go to Macy's or Ulta then it'll be more pricey. I find the smell to be so pleasant & just pretty-smelling lol it smells similar to VS perfumes but way less expensive. I love it! I still love VS perfumes but I wanted/needed a perfume ASAP. This is definitely in my top-5 favorite perfumes!! :) Go to Ross & buy it, you'll save 5-$10 :)