September 2, 2014 | 1912 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by lazybeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! It's sweet and floral and not too sickly for my taste. It lingers for a long time and a little goes a long way. I first started wearing it in summer last year and now it forever reminds me of summer nights out. The only thing I don't like about it is the bottle! Extremely heavy and enormous, tacky looking with the plastic chain and cut glass and the hot pink bow... But I can deal with that since the scent is such a winner with me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by seeka2000

The Christmas of 2013 was the Christmas of Juicy at my house. It was originally a gift to my daughter from my mother in law. And of course all of the ladies had to pass it around and try it out. It's a very vibrant smell, not too heavy or in your face. It didn't scream I'm for kids or I'm for the mature crowd. It was such a hit that we all piled into the car and picked up gift sets at half price at the mall. Smelled as nice on my mother in law as it did myself and two others, as well as my little 13 year old.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by evettesadisutikku

I love the smell of this, I am so picky with perfume.
I was however disappointed after spending $70 on this and having it not last more than half an hour. I have even tried spraying more and it just doesnt last. I get so many compliments when i have sprayed it recently. This would be 5 ratings if it where even just a little longer lasting, I expect the half an hour last time from cheap $10 perfume but after spending $70, I expected so much more. The packaging is cute, but a little over the top. Its something a 13 year old girl would adore. The bow and emblem where enough, I dont need safety pins and chains.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I'm not great at perfume reviews but I wanted to review this. I've noticed as I'm getting older a lot of my old favourites don't smell the same on me anyone, I guess they change on me differently than when I was younger and now I don't like the scent. This is a new issue for me and I hate it. This did not change at all on me, the scent stayed almost exactly the same as in the bottle and I love it. Fresh, fruity but not too much. It's long lasting and I get a lot of compliments on it. Glad I finally found something that don't turn sour on me. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Thebless1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume and I get so many compliments on it. It's very long lasting. I don't categorize scents with age. I love sweet and fruity scents. Every scent depends on a person per fence. The only down side to this perfume is the price. It's a bit pricey but I will repurchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

This is very very sweet, and hugely synthetic to my nose, I can see teenagers liking it, as it is candy sweet.. The other flankers are all better, as they aren't so hugely sweet.
Not much for me to add, you can buy it at Walmart , it is pretty cheap, very popular, but far from the best fragrances.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This perfume smells terrible. All I smell when I spray this is a synthetic sweet alcohol. I don't smell any of the flower or fruit notes. I know people just love this perfume, but its not for me. I do like juicy's couture couture though. Will not repurchase, packaging is cute though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by GulaMir

Love it sooo much, I think it is the best perfume I ever tried!!!! Hope it will not be discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to be absolutely, completely, totally 100% in love with this scent. I had bottles upon bottles stockpiled in my bathroom because I was so scared it would be discontinued, like everything else that I've ever loved. It smelled amazing on me, and I got so many compliments from both women and men. But now? Instant nauseous headache whenever I smell it. So overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells so good! It's sweet and very feminine. The packaging is obviously adorable, as well. It also has some good staying power.

Will repurchase.