October 23, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lip Liners - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Wicked

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Silverfox7

I have to say that this is my favorite lip liner of all. It works great alone, with a gloss over it or with a lipstick over it. It is creamy and wears like iron. The color is an amped up pink...a my lips but more vibrant. It is foolproof and the formula makes this so easy to apply. This is what the UD lipsticks should be like. I love, love, love this pencil and it makes me sad that they no longer make this shade. *sigh

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by cherriesandpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS LIPLINER IS AMAZING.

I have such tinyyy lips. This is the perfect 'bigger natural lips' lipliner. I lightly dab some of it over my bottom lip, press them together then overline my lips by two thick lines. This makes my lips look much fuller! However - unlike the popular Mac Shades, such as Half-Red or Whirl, this does not look 'DRAMATIC'. And unlike lighter shades such as Mac Deverish, it's not too light that it can't pass off as my lips. With this my lips look fuller ^_^! And the line doesn't rub off and look ridiculous like other non-long wearing lip liners. This, I line - and it stays true for a few hours, passing off as my own lips, it begins to fade but very slowly and naturally, unlike most liners.

The color is gorgeous red-pink-berry shade - it is SO pretty! I love it! I also love the texture - not too creamy that it slides everywhere, but not too tough that you can't draw a line. It glides over smoothly. One can easily remove mess up, by lightly rubbing, yet at the same time it won't budge once it has set more.

I'd say it has BRILLIANT lasting power, similar to MUA lipliners - however MUA lasts longer - but those were far too bright and fake in shade, not anything like this beautiful lipliner that only enhances rather than looking fake and obvious.

HG! Thanks MUA! Such a gorgeous colour - have to say again! Check it out ^_^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i heart this lipliner & have repurchased several times. My HG combo for a sexy pink lip is this with BE Buxom Gloss in April - idiot proof! Wicked is a little more bombshell than my other favorite pink lip liner, MAC Soar.

The texture, pigmentation, and wear time are all really good, but you will need to reapply at least once in the course of a day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this lipliner. It really IS the perfect shade of darkened lipcolor PLUS true pink. Not brown-ish, not orangey (I'm talking to YOU, MAC Spice!) Just the right color, very versatile, not too bubble-gummy, just perfect! Glides on nicely, hasn't dried out... Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by prtygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this lipliner. I have so many different brands of pink lip liner but I always reach for this one. It stays put, is the perfect shade of pink & just glides on. My many complaints of other brands are that they are too dry & tug, color is too light or dark or don't stay put. Trust me, this is the perfect pink color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by traciw24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the color. Just the right amount of pink...(not too Barbie) I like lining my lips with this & filling in with any pink nude or clear gloss...it makes the tone natural yet w/ a hint of pink. Very versatile & for more pop fill in lips...I can't pull off the look, but I am sure there are others who could.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by typicalgirls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pretty much what I consider to be a holy grail product for me. This liner is the perfect pink color for me. Not barbie pink, but "my lips but so much better". There is a little shimmer to it but it's not noticeable nor doesn't give me a pale frosted lipstick look on my NC35 complexion. I think if I'd have to choose between a lipstick and this, I would choose this, because you can use this as a lipstick, and it lasts FOREVER! Like my experience with other Urban Decay lip products this does not dry out my lips and it glides on smooth. I hope this never gets discotinued because I can see this being a staple for a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2009 5:04:00 AM More reviews by dixie60

I have this in heavy and I love it but wicked is too pink for me. It may be just too bright. I love the formula and I always have the heavy in my purse but this stuff isnt as easy of a color to wear as some others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by jadedgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I went to Sephora looking to purchase another pink liner I read good reviews for (Benefit Silk Lip Pencil in Flush) and I saw this liner on display and was instantly drawn to it. It is the perfect pink liner that will compliment any light pink lip color. It's smooth and also long lasting. I am definitely glad I saw this liner before purchasing any other and will definitely buy this product again. This is by far better than any other liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have really getting into an "Urban Decay groove" lately! I have recently discovered the awesome quality and variety of their shadows, eyeliners, Primer Potion, and now their new 24/7 lip pencils. I bought this in Wicked. Wicked is a lightly shimmery mid-tone pink that pairs well with pink-leaning nudes, light pinks, true pinks, rose shades, and I can even see this being good for filling in lips and then a gloss on top.
The pencil glides on smoothly and the texture feels creamy and soft. I am wearing this today with MAC's Pink Plaid and the two really go well together. I love the subtle shimmer effect. The other colors are Heavy (nude), Envious (a darker berry red), Gash (brick red), Naked (neutral pink), and Ozone (clear). I already have Gash and Envious will be next. I love how all these are made with no animal by-products! Vegan and beautiful! Looooooooooooooove!