December 21, 2014 | 923 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - Nutritious Vita-Mineral Moisture Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by PrettyPout

Love the pump dispenser - great for putting right on my nightstand so I dont forget to moisturize before sleep. Love the pomegranate extract

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Estee is supposedly discontinuing this great product! I have mature skin and apply this to my face before applying facial sunscreen. No shine just softens and preps skin for makeup. The consistency is a light lotion and although there is a slight fragrance, it fades quickly. This lotion is packed with anti-oxidants and worked beautifully under my Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Powder Foundation. Most high end department and drug store moisturizers produce an oil slick on my mature, slightly dry skin. Two lippies for being too expensive for the amount of product you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Pumukli21

I love this one too from E.L. It really works, it makes my face more healtly, with natural glow, no more fatigue!! And the colors are very natural. I love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad moisturizer. It is quite expensive, but I like how it's an emulsion, so it's nice and light. (This is made for Asian skin) It has a nice pomegranate smell, like the cleanser. I disliked the cleanser but I like this moisturizer. It does it's job, it absorbs well but I don't like how it's not oil-free so it leaves a shine to my face. It smells bad when I put bb cream on top of my face... I think this shouldn't be for teens though... it doesn't do anything bad for my acne or anything good... I wouldn't repurchase because of this price but I will use the rest of the bottle up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sparkle24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite lotions. It does not feel greasy at all, it gets absorbed within seconds and the skin feels really soft and smooth! Just what I needed for my oily skin. Nutritious is the range I used before my wedding, and I am so glad that I did!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find that out of all the Estee Lauder lotions I have tried, this is the only one where it does not sting my skin. Other EL lotions always burn my face, grease, and have a bad smell. I'm probably one of the few who dislikes the smell of cucumber melon. The vita mineral lotion has a nice fruity smell of pomegranate which my nose likes better. I also like that it is very light and fast absorbing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by danammelvin

I got this to use for a night time only lotion because it doesn't have spf, but I find myself using it day and night because I like it so much! It seems to have made my skin look radiant the the little white bumps on my cheeks are becoming fewer and fewer. And I love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by deepta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing! I was pleasantly surprised given my lackluster opinion of EL's daywear line. But this lotion is perfect for spring/summer/humid weather. Given that it doesn't have an spf, I also use it on top of my sunscreen and my face is not shiny at all. For nighttime, it can be teamed up with a nice hydrating serum or face balm (try the Boots Organics one, magic in a little tub!) .The consistency is a light lotion and although there is a fragrance, its very light and fades away quickly. The ingredient list did indicate phenoxyethanol, but it's so far down the list that I'm willing to ignore it! at $38 it's definitely cheaper than most deparment store creams. Excellent product, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by annasounds

I love this product. It s very hard to tell from reviews what's going to be a good product. You just have to try it for yourself. This product is exactly what I've been looking for my whole life. It's feathery light, so silky to go on that you use such a little amount. It has lessened breakouts and I feel it is the right amount of moisture for my skin- at the end of the day my skin feels like I only just put the product on- not too oily, not too dry just silky and fantastic! I wasn't sure about the smell. It's sort of fruity but smells just a tad fermented or something. I was a little worried my product was old but I've gotten used to it and it hasn't done anything to the effectiveness of the product. I will keep using this and recommend anyone to try this. I am also using the nutritious eye gel at the moment which I'm finding so-so. I am going to buy the rest of the products and will write reviews for them too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Andio

Why, oh why did this get such bad reviews? I actually like this product. I have been using the serum for a while and decided to take the plunge and try this lotion. This price is marvelous 36.00 for 1.7 oz. The smell is a light de-lish and the texture is a light lotion. This is perfect for combo skin. It did not aggravate my redness. Will continue use and update if review changes. :O Pb said this was a paula's pick too!...
UPDATE: Ok so I am finishing up my bottle and just ordered my next one. I have to say this went beyond my expectations. It is even fab in the winter. Provided more moisture than I imagined, and NO breakouts. I love this stuff!