September 2, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Designer Skin - Spellbound

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this tanning lotion! I work at a tanning salon in Seattle, Desert Sun, and I have been using this for a few years now! It smells SO amazing, you know how you can get that weird "burnt" skin smell after tanning?! Well this COMPLETELY gets rid of it! I smell SO amazing when I'm done tanning, and it has silicone in it so my skin is SO soft afterwards and I love that it has silicone in it because a little goes a long way, and tanning lotions are very expensive. Thankfully, I get 50% off of lotions working at a tanning salon - but before I did, I thought paying 100$ for ANY lotion was a little over the top. Thankfully, I use a website "bestpricetanning.com" and it's the real lotions and it gives them 75% off of all lotions! I highly suggest it. The bottle lasted me at least like 3 months of a LOT of use, it smells great, gives me great color. LOVE!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by gryphonsci221

my mom owns one of the stores of a major tanning salon chain, and they don't carry this, but she said at their meetings, EVERYONE who works for the company uses this and doesn't want to give it out to customers b/c it's the best and they want people to think they got their amazing tans from the cheap products they sell. just thought that was interesting. anyway, she brought a bottle of this home for me and i used the entire bottle up in like, 2 months i think? anyway, it really is by farrrr the best. most tanning salons have a hard time carrying this because it's usually bought up by the employees first and they will hide them and not sell them to anyone. so, if you ever come across it, get it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by azianbeauty

I LOVE this stuff! It smells soooo good and works great! It also leaves my skin super soft and gives me great color after a session of tanning. Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by nakedmannequin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite tanning lotion. I used to work in at a salon that my boyfriend's cousin owns, so I've tried an endless variety of tanning lotions and this one always prevails.

The retail price is about $60 but I get it at cost for around $30. It's a splurge, but I've yet to find anything comparable.

The silicone base soaks into your skin and moisturizes and is NEVER greasy. I find that even after being in the bed, you don't sweat as much with this lotion.

It's got great never-streaky bronzers. I've never had stained nails or dark spots with this. It's got the right amount of DHA in it.

Also... the smell... a LOT like Ralph Lauren Ralph and the most fantastic part is that it lingers throughout your tanning session and after you get out of the bed, you smell like the LOTION, not burning flesh.

All in all, great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 3:53:00 AM More reviews by mizleilei

I purchased this tanning lotion about a year ago and have finally used it all up. I love the scent and how soft your skin feels. Per the Designer Skin website, this product claims to have,

"Powerful quadruple bronzing serum bathes your skin in the darkest bronze glow imaginable through its advanced blend of Tyrostan®, DHA, Black Walnut Extract, Melanin Activating Peptide and Erythrulose

Revolutionary silicone emulsion therapy hydrates and promotes smooth, sinfully-soft skin for a youthful-looking glow"
I would rate this tanning lotion an A+. Designer Skin rarely lets me down and I always walk away with awesome color! A definite repurchase!