August 29, 2014 | 1221 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - S & M

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by greta23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really cool silver color! I will use this a lot, day or night. I love Urban Decay's eye products and picked this one up for $6 on their company site. Get it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, & I've been looking for a silverish gray for an everyday (not too heavy) eyeshadow. I will start off by saying one thing that's for sure, this color definitely is not true to the color in the pan. Once you get this on your eyelids, it turns darker than it looks in the pan & it turns to more of a grayish blue color (at least on me). I was honestly looking for & expecting a way lighter shade of silver, but this is still nice, just not what I was expecting. I like the fact that this isn't glittery & therefore, does not get fall out all over my face. This has a slight shimmer, which compliments this color very well. The first time I tried this, I applied this all over my lids. I didn't like the way this color looked piled up on my lids at all. Then, I put a champagne colored eyeshadow as a base, & applied this in my creases. I LOVED this eyeshadow when I used it that way. So, now I know for future reference. This looks too dark & kind of a scary dark blue if used as an all over lid color. But if you moderatley put this in the creases, it creates a beautiful smokey eye, & the color actually looks true to the color in the pan. No blue tints show up that way, which is PERFECT. At first, I wasn't so sure if I would be buying this again...let alone keeping this. But now, I will definitely be keeping this & most likely buying again. Sometimes the difference is in the way you use things.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color is amazing, I love silver shadows and I have MANY of them, and I always find myself going for this one. It's a darker silvery color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this eye shadow in the Urban Decay 'Alice and Wonderland' palette.
This is a very pigmented smokey gun metal silver and works really well with lighter silver's when doing a smokey eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by crazyladyshauna

this is a gorgeous murky smokey silver. i adore it. its pigmented, blends beautifully and it has the most amazing texture, another one of ud's creamy eyeshadows. if u r in the market for a unique smokey silver is reccommend this highly. i wud repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this, but ended up exchanging it for Strip. It has too much of a green undertone to complement the smokey look I was going for. Something just looked wrong, off, a bit too dark and garish...in a look where Strip now wears perfectly. Just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Sadiegem

I purchased s&m due to my love of the shade gunmetal. S&M is a lighter shade of silvery grey. There is no glitter just a metallic sheen, very easy to blend and looks beautiful as an all over lid colour. I have been using this mainly on its own over UDPP, I love dramatic eyes so this is my new go to everyday colour, as its not too ott for day wear. For me this is HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A *lovely* deep gray shadow. I first tried this in the AIW BOS (vorpal) and I had to buy the single! It complements my dark brown eyes perfectly. Took off a lippie since it creases if I don't use UDPP under it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by smstanley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm a warm toned person and look alot better in golds than silvers, but this shadow looks great on me. I think it's because it has a sort of brownish tone to it, so it's very neutral. The formula is super blendable and great for a subdued smokey eye. I originally got this shade in the Alice in Wonderland pallete, but i'm seriously considering buying the single so it can travel with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by AriesD

This color was included in the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. It is an absolutely beautiful grey taupe color that is pigmented, soft and beautifully blendable. I like it so much that I bought it as a single so I could bring it everywhere. It works great with my brown eyes and NC25 skin for a one color eye look or as part of a smoky eye. The packaging is a bit flimsy compared to MAC eyeshadow pots, but I usually depot these, so it isn't a big deal. Absolutely beautiful color and I will definitely repurchase!