Yon-Ka Phyto 52 cream

4.7

Not a bad cream, but there are so many better ones out there, with more beneficial ingredients. And this does smell soooo strongly of rosemary. I don't mind it, but I think a lot of people would. Will use it up, but won't buy again. Plus I think it may be giving me blackheads. Started this at the same time as the Yonka Lait nettoyant - may be the cleanser - dunno. Not worth the money.

on 11/21/2008 1:32:00 PM

This product is awesome. It has a really high percentage of rosemary (I think 10%), which definitely helps to tighten the skin. Add some Galbol 90 to this, and your skin will be really firm and taut, and have an amazing glow.

on 12/21/2007 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love Yon-Ka!!! My facial gal uses this at the end of all my facials. It smells very strong of rosemary but it's very refreshing and makes my kin alive and pinky. Firms, tightens and evens out my skin tone I even gave his to my mom and now she's hooked. All of the Yon-Ka products are excellent. I use the Juvenil for zits, the Emulsion for bad breakouts and the Phyto contour for the eyes. Their masks are also excellent.

Update: I got a tube of the Professional strength from Ebay. Can you say Even better than the public sale version?! It really does lift your skin and your spirits with the smell. I've been using this stuff everyday for about a year and half. I would not be without it. Try Yon-ka's new Masque no.1. It's awesome when used with this.

on 3/16/2005 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I swear by this cream. I mix it with a few drops of Juvinil and my skin clears up at an amazing rate. It does such a beautiful job that I use this cream by itself in the morning as a quick 5-10 mask and then wash off, and then at night I mix it with a few drops of Juvinil for a leave on mask. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is. I have had cystic acne all of my adult life and this product along with the Juvinil has really helped clear my complexion. Try it.

on 2/15/2003 11:47:00 AM

I'm now addicted to this cream - it really does seem to firm, smoothe, and tighten my skin. And yes, you can smell the rosemary from across the room. I love it, though.

on 6/5/2001 12:17:00 PM

Love this product!! Strong rosemary smell, works great on acne prone or combo skin. Advertised as firming, but also does a great job moisturizing. Use at night only - you'll wake up with great skin! However, you may never be able to eat anything with rosemary in it again because it will remind you of your skin cream!

Popular Face Skincare Products