December 18, 2014 | 1779 users online

Palettes - NARS - Bridal Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful palette for many types of skintones. I have PPP and the purple shadows are beautiful for dark eyes. The orgasm and albatross blushes are a hit as usual. The lip products were 3/4 for me, I didn't like the frosty lip stick but the other 3 were great, the baby doll lip laquer was my favorite! Great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by mistylovesnikras

I have found that the products in this palette are of better quality than their single versions. For the first time, I love Orgasm blush. This is actually pigmented and not just shimmer with little color unlike the other versions of orgasm I have owned. The same goes for the eyeshadows. The lip products are fantastic, too. I usually find lip products in palettes to be sub par but these are great and very high quality. This is a really impressive product and well worth the sixty bucks! I depotted mine as I do not like cream and powder products together.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by dreagonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so lucky to get this in a swap! I have been wanting it for over a year but couldn't bring myself to spend the $65 for it. I love the look of the eyeshadows and everything!! I can't say how much I love this palette. It is always in my purse when I go anywhere. Perfect for travel and for me (a mom always on the go). I can just whip this palette out and do a perfect face. In love with this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I seriously love this palette. All four of the eyeshadows look stunning on me, and everything blends beautifully. I already love orgasm, so that's a no brainer, and I didn't think I'd really use the albatross because I already love touche eclat radiance - but even though it looks sort of scary in the pan, it gives an amazing beautiful highlight that isn't glittery or full of sparkles - just a gorgeous, glowy sheen. I will definitely be finding more uses for that. The lip colors are all pretty sheer, but the great thing is that they all look pretty with my skin tone. This is the PERFECT palette for traveling, which is exactly what I was looking for. You can't go wrong with any of the shades and I see these eye colors getting some heavy rotation in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by mama2noah07

This is the most gorgeous palette EVER! Every single thing in it is just to die for. The lip colors are all beautiful and really wearable. The Orgasm and Albatross are just a little smaller than full-size, so this is a great deal. If you love plum/purple eyeshadow you MUST get this. The colors are so fabulous. This was $65 from the NARS website. That may seem like a lot, but the quality shows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by hotmaprang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What can I say ? Perfect make up palette in the whole world !!
If you never hava Nars product, You should start with this one.
I can garantee , no one dispointed

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by gizdawn8

I LOVE this palette! I was excited to find it on the NARS website since NARS is not sold where I'm from. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it as soon as it arrived. I'm an NC30, and the e/s & cheek colors go well with my skintone. The lip colors are VERY sheer. I actually prefer just a bit more color. BUT overall, fantastic palette. I would definitely purchase the full sized e/s and blush when they run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by BeautyTakesTheCake

I love this all-in-one palette! It is perfect for travel as it has all the essentials. The only draw back is that you need to take your makeup brushes along to apply the products. The colors are "safe" so for more adventurous beauty addicts out there this may not be dramatic enough. I think it's quite versatile and can easily be used to create different day and night looks.
Read more of my reviews at www.beautytakesthecake.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by MsMarley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

simply the best palette in the world. EVER!
there is not one ugly shade, everything is totally wearable and gorgeous. ok, so the lip colours are pretty similar (sheer pinks) but i like all of them so i'll let it go... eye colours are all lovely with plenty of pigment and silky blendable forumla, a pale shimmer, a pinky brown-beige, a mid brown and a deep black/plum for lining the eyes. blush is famously wearable, highlighter - which i didnt think i'd bother with - is really beautiful. all in all an amazing palette, the rest of my make up pile is neglected since this baby came to town. plus i got it in the sale for 50% off. smug? moi?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 12:39:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Super wearable, gorgeous palette! It is the first palette in which I can say that I love & use all the products. If I should run out I would purchase the full size items. Love it!!!