Artistry Defiance

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a 55 year-old lady and work as a policewoman, when I was younger I always choose cheap quality products and they did not protect and repair my highly pigmented skin (I have severe pigmentation on my both cheeks and sagging eye contour). One day my eldest son told me to try Artistry line of age defying skincare, I try it for almost 2 months without failing to stick to the program,day and night, and now I am very very pleased with the result, my pigmentation had reduced for more than 80%, eye puffiness are more well tolerated..can you believe that normally young woman tends to put foundation to got out while me myself very confident not putting makeup at all, I just go out with lipstick and eyeshadow...I'm Happy for myself..

on 8/19/2008 6:51:00 PM

My son was a Quixtar IBO for awhile, I purchased MANY Artistry products, this was hands down the best facial cleanser for dry skin.
However, the price has gone WAY up, $39 for a tube! (Plus S&H). I will spend $15, even $20 if it's great quality and concentrated, but this is a total ripoff for the consumer. I can afford to pay this much, I spend a fortune on cosmetics lol, but I refuse to in this case, obviously they're making a HUGE profit on this. The Time Defiance line is spendy-$74 for moisturizers, toner, etc. RIDICULOUS. The Hydrating system you can spend $47 for the whole skin care system! So back to Mary Kay or Oil of Olay.