LUSH White Wedding bath Ballistic

3.3

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Rice Paper Hearts, Perfume, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Rose Otto (Rosa damascene), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Titanium Dioxide, *Benzyl Salicylate, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I could barely smell this bath bomb and I love floral scents.The very few rice paper hearts melted quickly in my bath and then melted away into a clear goo. The bath water left my skin soft and moistured but I could barely smell the scent compared to other bath bombs I've used from LUSH. Perhaps I got a bad one?

on 3/2/2010 7:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Whoa, Nelly! There be some intense white florals here.

Normally, this type of scent isn't really me, but I'd been using some Tahitian Monoi oil earlier in the day, so jasmine, ylang ylang and rose seemed like just the ticket for that evening's bath.

The scent was incredibly persistent as I could still smell it faintly an hour after my bath, and bath bombs never linger that long on my skin. However, I used this ballistic the same day I bought it, so I have no idea if the scent intensity fades with time in storage (as some of them do.)

There was only a dozen rice paper hearts inside and unlike many LUSH ballistics, they easily went down the drain without sticking to my skin or leaving a mess in the bath to clean up afterwards. I can see myself buying this again when I'm in the mood for a potent floral bouquet.

If you can't abide strong florals, walk on by. But if they occasionally take your fancy, or you want to experience one of LUSH's less messy bath treatments, give this a try.

on 8/19/2008 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

There is nothing *wrong* with the ballistic, just not enough right.
It does indeed smell WHITE. When dry it smells like a lovely white bouquet and I was so excited to try this. Right after it hits the water it begins to smell of soap - which isnt bad, but it just is sort of boring. Besides that, the scent is quite faint, so I dont even get to leave my bath with the scent of that on my skin. It is smoothing on the skin and the water is a sheer milky white with gel hearts that dont feel strange or anything and its easy as pie to clean - jsut right down the drain.
Might be good choice for people who want a lush type bath but find the scents too strong or too strange - after this completely dissolves it's no more exciting than a decent soap scent.

Popular Bath Treatments