November 28, 2014 | 886 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Wicked Lovely Gloss in Coy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by PerfumeShoesPolishBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It has a really pleasant smell, lasts long, and has the perfect coverage to add a soft nude shine to any skin tone!! Would recommend to anyone!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by smel84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The first time I purchased this I really liked it but when I bought it again probably a year later it was no good! The smell is nasty and the color didnt do well with my fair skin. To be honest I had a hard time getting past the stank that sat so closely under my nose. I wound up chunking it! The price isnt bad for the amount you get but the smell ruins it for me. If cheap factory smelling gloss doesnt bother you then maybe you will like this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Got this on deep discount from Smashbox.com. Gloss color is smooth and tasty with a light nude/peachy color. Mostly sheer with a slight wash of color. Nice consistency and staying power for a glass. The packaging is adorable!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by KaylaLuter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I Love this product! The first thing you see is the box it comes in, and omg it is beyond cute! I was a little hesitant on the color "Coy" when I seen it online, but in person this color is amazing! Just like any gloss you can't put to much on. The lid seems to be a little cheap, but the gloss is well worth the $10 (on curtain call). I also bought this product during Smasbox's Let's Do Lunch hour. So in addition to the gloss I got a free Soft Lights in Pearl ($28 value), a sample size O-Gloss and a sample of Smashbox's photo finish primer. GREAT deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

Love! Beautiful shade, shows up as a sheer nude. Very shiny. Lasts and lasts on me. Love the packaging. The size is quite large compared to the normal Smashbox glosses. Great texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by KatCaffeine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the texture of this lip gloss. It's creamy and thick but not sticky or goopy. The smell is also very nice, it's a light vanilla scent.

I wanted a pale nude color, which is basically what this is, but it turned out to not be very pigmented and is basically the same color as my lips. The lack of pigment is why I took off one lippie, but it's pretty normal for a gloss. It's definitely good for a natural look with just a hint of blush and some mascara.

I really like the packaging, the bottle is pretty with the cute tassel on the top. I've read more than one review about the bottle breaking near the cap threading at the top, but I don't carry it in my purse at all so mine has been fine so far.

I wouldn't buy it again, just because it's more expensive than a lot of other similar glosses, but I do like the creamy texture and vanilla scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

I'm sorry, but I HATE this lipgloss! It has a really bad smell thank from any other lipgloss I've had before and it dries up so easily. The nude color is pretty but looks too light on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by luuserosy

I LOVE the Wicked line!! All of the colors give a really nice mysterious sultry look to it (hence the name of the line). It's a great nude color lipgloss that goes on smoothly. It has a hint of a vanilla smell to it which is nice and not too sticky. I really want to purchase all of them!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 9:57:00 AM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UPDATE: Does anybody else have a problem w/the packaging breaking? Both of my wicked lovely glosses did this?!? !? Still favorites... but I can't but them in my purse.

I purchased this gloss after buying another of their limited edition wicked lovely glosses (sultry). I'm absolutely in LOVE w/these glosses. They are thick, but not sticky (like lip glasses) so they have staying power. They don't dry out my lips or cause peelies. I'm absolutely THRILLED that I've finally found a perfect "nude" but there lip. I'm a very fair neutral beige skin tone w/very full lips and this just emphasized them in the right way. It's a peachy pink that I didn't expect to like so much (because I'm not a fan of pink) but it's really very complimentary. I'm going to a wedding this wk/end and will be rocking a super smokey eye and this gloss. There is a slight vanilla scent that I happen to really like. And I should probably purchase another one of these glosses to stash for when this one is finished, since it's a limited edition.

EDIT: The container is cr@p... the top of the actual container where the wand screws into, broke & sort of pushed thru the container... lipgloss (and dark lipgloss at that) everywhere... I was able to save most of it (cause i do love it) and put it in an empty container. But still... i didnt have THAT much stuff crammed into the bag, and who wants that to happen w/a pricey gloss? hmmmppppffff

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by jadoresdior

I <3 this color so much! It compliments the smokey eye look so nicely. Color is a shimmery peachy pink, and texture is smooth and non-sticky. Also, the packaging is super cute, and I think it's slightly bigger than the other Smashbox glosses for the same price. Paired with the doubletake lip color duo, this color looks even more gorgeous!