Korres Body Butter - Jasmine

4.1

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-33, Citric Acid, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.

on 7/26/2015 12:33:00 AM

This body lotion has a decent texture, but I think that the smell is a bit too old lady for me. Also, the ingredients list could be a little bit less synthetic for a supposedly natural brand. See below:
Water (eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance (parfum), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, PEG-8, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Alcohol, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

on 6/2/2014 12:31:00 AM

I never used to really put on body moisturizers because they always made me feel greasy or sticky. THIS is the one. First of all, the smell is incredible. I can't get enough of the smell. I also have the Jasmine shower gel, so it is perfect. It's so moisturizing and it absorbs right into my skin. The smell also lasts. My boyfriend loves the smell, thankfully. My skin feels so soft. I love, love, love this. I think I'm Korres biggest fan. We sell this line at my work (I'm a cosmetician) and I LOVE promoting it. :)

on 2/7/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Check Ross, people! I found this product at Ross for $7.99 as opposed to the regular $29. I snatched it up immediately.
This product smells really nice, but it's not overpowering. It's quite subtle and nice. It's very moisturizing but it absorbs really well. It doesn't do that weird streaky thing where it just sits on your skin and fails to sink in. The packaging is really pretty and doesn't look tacky to me.

on 3/15/2013 3:26:00 AM

Long time MakeupAlley reader, first time reviewer!! Yay :)

I just had to put in a little plug for this lotion - and specifically, the fragrance. Scent is of course subjective - but for me, this is one of the better/best jasmine fragrances I've come across - and believe me, I've been searching.

I find it to be very natural, very subtle, and absolutely gorgeous. It genuinely evokes memories of jasmine blooming in the springtime - rather than some sort of plastic-y, headache-inducing chemical fragrance you'd find in a drugstore (which seems to otherwise be typical of most jasmine scents). And the fact that the lotion is ultra hydrating is just an added bonus. I'd been on the fence about getting this for a while - glad I finally made the purchase :)

on 1/2/2013 1:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

While this is a great, thick moisturizing cream, the smell is just disgusting. I love the smell of jasmine, but this smelled like sour rotten apples with just the faintest hint of jasmine. Gave it to my mom who loved the scent. Definitely won't buy again.

on 10/24/2012 10:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love love the Jasmine Body Butter, got a great deal from QVC and autoship too. They carry the large size tube. The scent smells exactly like the asian jasmine tea you drink. The scent is just divine, very subtle, close to the skin and lasts all day. The igredients are all natural and included rich oils and shea butter for extra moisturizing. Ideal for all year round use.

on 3/25/2012 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED! :) Love love love this product. The smell is beautiful. Not too harsh. It does have an oily feeling but I enjoy that in a body butter. I have eczema and so far this hasn't irritated my sensitive skin. It has actually helped the eczema on my hands. Wish it wasn't so pricey:( ($36 dollars in Canada).

on 8/3/2011 12:10:00 AM

This is the best lotion.. wouldn't buy anything else. Its also healthy so you can feel good about what you put on your skin

on 7/27/2011 7:11:00 PM

Jasmine smells delicious. I purchased one for myself and another for my mother. It's hydrating for dry skin. Scent lingers, but is not overpowering.

on 7/8/2011 11:18:00 AM

Get a tube of this and it will last you for months. Don't waste your money on all those other drugstore lotions and body shop faux body butters. Korres jasmine is pure: pure jasmine off the vine scent, the living flower, if you will, and, the purest of ingredients. It's not sticky, not heavy, sinks right into the skin and after it's thoroughly rubbed in, gives off little whiffs of jasmine into the air. It will not sit on the skin, rather, dries to a nice smooth matte powdery-like feel on the skin. Korres body butter is what I like to call a skin primer for the body. Even when used on feet & heels, stockings will not snag or pull.Great on hands for ragged cuticles and will make hang nails virtually non-existent when used daily. Sure, it's pricier than the average bargain brand lotion, but given that, a little goes a long way. The scent is relaxing, calming, and, it makes a nice anchor for all your white floral scented perfumes because it will enhance them, not overpower or compete with the fragrance.Treat yourself. You owe it to yourself!

Popular Lotions / Creams