Babyliss 100% Boar Bristle Maple Wood Brush

Thank you, kribil, for your review! I took a chance and ordered this from the UK retailer ($18 with shipping) and LOVE it! It is simply great. I only use boar bristle brushes because they do not pull and break my hair and this is the first boar brush that penetrates all the way to the scalp thus allowing me to massage it and to brush every strand. It also comes with a handy cleaning brush that is very useful. Highly recommend.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the most amazing hair brush!
My hair is more than 36inches long and very thick and this brush goes through it like a miracle! (And this has been a problem with bristle brushes – most of them work only on short or very thin hair)
I had another problem with my hair and hair brushes (including wood brushes) breaking my hair – literally when I brushed my hair the floor around me was covered with bits of hair.
This brush does not do that! (Of course there is hair on the brush, but I specially checked – these were all “old” hair with a root)

I have it in Extra Large but in my humble opinion it is medium/large – the cushioned base is 2.5inches x 5inches…