December 21, 2014 | 1797 users online

Gels/Soaps - Korres - For Kings & Queens - Sultan of Granada Lemon Flower

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by stls

Pure love for this one!
It's not easy to find a scent like that in bath products: lemon is a tough one to capture accurately, can easily smell like dish washer unfortunately!
But Korres nailed it here! Smells so fresh like blooming lemon flowers and freshly cut lemon peel, makes my mouth water. It's very energizing and uplifting, can't rave enough!
The gel itself lathers easily in rich foam and doesn't dry my skin out.
Packaging is neat, pretty and functional and the price is reasonable.
Overall great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by PebblesJetson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite shower get from the Kings & Queen line! I love the smell which is absolutely amazing!! Not to sharp like morst citrussy scents, and not annoyingly coy like most floral scents. Just perfect! Lathers well whether in the shower or as bubble bath, while keeping skin moisturised.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great Summer scent for a shower gel. The lemon flower scent is simple but refreshing. I used my bottle like how I use all my shower gels by testing the boundries of it's multitasking capabilites. Pretty much shower/shave/ bubble bath. This product did well in all three catagories. As a cleanser it lathered well and cleaned my body with a quarter sized squirt on my shower pouff. As a shave gel it let my razor glide with out clogging it. Lastly as a bubble bath it provided a nice foam that lasted about 10 mins and fragranced my bathroom. Not the greatest for a bubble bath but got the job done. I mainly like how this product is affordable costing less than $10 per bottle which is cheap compare to other "natural" beauty products that are out there. I got mine @ Dillards department stores but the basics in the line are now @ most Target stores now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by werewolfbarmitzvah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Korres body products, and have been trying the For Kings and Queens line. So far I have tried this one, orange cinnamon and vanilla pear. This line does not disappoint at all. These smell fantastic, lemon flower is nice citrus scent with a hint of sweetness and florals. It is pretty unique imo, I would imagine fans of Fresh lemon sugar body wash to like this product. The scent is great to wake up to in the morning. I agree with the other reviewer that this is perfect for the summer months. No stripping of moisture for me and I have pretty dry skin. I have experienced no breakouts on my body due to this product. Packaging is modern and contemporary. All in all just love, I really think this is one of the best body care lines out there, and price points are fantastic as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 9:16:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, I love Korres for a start. They have these gorgeous ideas.

And I discovered this new line of theirs one year ago, when I was complimented at an int'l cosmetic fair with a bath set, in the above mentioned fresh fragrance (the set was a 50ml bottel of shower gel and a 50 ml tube of body butter).
As other members have noted, the packaging and all the marketing around is just stunning, fresh, new and young.
I was immediately attracted by that. This one comes in thin & tall plastic bottle, covered with an arabesque pattern (kinda orientalish) in the most various tones of green.
Then at home I tried the products. Gorgeous, as all Korres are (I love their body skincare line).
Sultan of Granada is the freshest, most crisp & citusy fragrance. Exremely envigorating, I love it for summer. It is packed with lemon notes and petit grain.
The citrusy note is tenacious on the skin, you barely need to use a perfuem afterwards. A very good product - however you need to moisturize after the bath as it tends to dry up a bit the skin (therefore just 4 lippies).
Other than that, it's a very nice product. Looking forward to try other scents in this line!!!