Wella System Professional Hydro Milk Leave-In Conditioner

4.7

aqua, alcohol denat, cetyl alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, cetrimonium chloride, styrene/vp copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, parfum, polyquaternium-10, ethylhexyl, methoxycinnamate, lauryldimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed collagen, hexylene glycil, limonene, benzyl salicylate, linalool, glucose, fructose, sodium laureth -40 sulfate, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, urea, sucrose, sorbic acid, dextrin, alanine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, hexyl nicotinate

on 8/11/2011 10:26:00 AM

Very nice leave-in conditioner. It moisturises my hair well, smells nice but not too overpowering and easy to use. I don't put it on super-saturated hair as it won't absorb well. It doesn't weigh my hair down which is a big bonus. One downside is it is not as conditioning as some other leave-in products out there.

on 5/29/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this when my hair was devastated by using flat iron and curler iron. In few weeks my hair recover his volume, soft texture and its form.
Now i use it only sometimes, when i feel my hair become dried and lifeless!

on 6/26/2010 5:18:00 AM

I love this....my hair becomes smooth, shinny and beautiful. I have long hair that tangles easily and i like how it hydrates but does not grease it up.

I just think it quite expensive....although it is also expensive always buying products that don't work

on 10/12/2009 6:21:00 AM

Hydro Milk is a very nice stuff to have, especially in winter when my hair gets very frizzy despite me using hair conditioner religiously. A quick spraying with this leave-in, and my hair starts to behave more reasonably, is visibly and touchably more soft and smooth, without added weight. I also use it on my children's hard-to-detangle hair - fast and effective. The texture is perfect: non-greasy, non-watery fine mist. Just pure moisture. Whatever your hair type, you'd benefit from this stuff.

on 9/21/2009 5:42:00 PM

After searching long and hard, this leave-in, spray-on conditioner is far and away my HG of all HG conditioners. It is designed for daily use on normal to dry hair.

Major Pros: 1) This product sprays on evenly and lightly (as opposed to many which tend to create areas of greater and lesser product).
2) The product does not weigh my fine hair down at all (in fact does so less then rinse-out products)
3) a light, pleasant, unoffensive scent (I am quite sensitive to scents in products and I can not imagine this one bothering anyone
4) Lasted a long time for me (even with regular use - although not daily)

Cons: 1) The price of approximately $17 can be viewed by many as a con but it was well worth it to me. 2) Availability: I find it hard to locate this stuff and since I moved away from the salon where I started using it, I have been forced to try other products (so far...no luck).

Overall, I have very little negative to say and would not hesitate to recommend it.

FYI...I have fine hair that tends towards dryness. I do not have too much trouble with tangles as a rule. I use conditioner to help with dryness and fly-away hair.

on 2/16/2009 3:52:00 PM

I discovered this product through my hairstylist who used this one my hair prior to blow drying. It left my hair feeling so soft and nourished i had to buy a bottle.

One bottle has lasted me 2 months and i will be repurchasing.

on 8/19/2008 8:59:00 AM

Until I tried to compare this product to other leave-in conditioners, I didn't realize how great this one is. It comes in a spray format (the environmentally friendly kind) and you are instructed to spray it all over towel dried hair without rinsing. I comb it through afterwards and my hair is left conditioned without that heavy feeling that I noticed in other products (for example, Jonathon leave in conditioner left me looking like a greaser :( ). I find the spray a particularly helpful feature in that you don't end up clumpling the product in one place.

The results are great, but of course not miraculous (decreased fly-aways, shinier, healthier looking). This is a must-have product for women like me with thin hair ... where regular in shower conditioner or other leave ins can result in weighted down hair.

The cost is on the high side but I find the bottle lasts a very long time and its well worth it to me (approximately $17 I believe).

I have found my HG and will look no further at this point.