October 31, 2014 | 1432 users online

Eyeliner - Collection 2000 - Glam Crystals

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Perfectbody

I have the silver one, mostly apply on the lower lash.
Once It got into my eyes, I had to take off my contact lens and re-washed them so you might be careful when apply it especially if you're wearing contact lens.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Rahila520d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are THE BEST glitter gel liners I have ever used. I have the black liner and the gold. I spent a while searching for a good glitter gel liner and I normally found that they wouldn't last very long and the glitter content was minimal. However, collection 2000 have hit the nail on the head with these and for the price, you cant go wrong. They're much more 'glittery' than some of the more expensive brands iv used but not glittery in a horrible or tacky way! Would DEFINATELY buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by linhle777

I received this from the UK from a fellow mua'er. I love this black one. I got compliments from a stranger that was a man! This last really long and its so easy to apply. I was surprised to find out that this was a drugstore brand. Blew me away because I thought it would be a higher end product. You UK people are really lucky to have such awesome makeup brands. I am so jealous! I love that every time I blink or look down there shiny little glitters. It is very subtle and chic. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Repurchased these over and over! I have the gold one think its called 'funk' and the black one(forgot the name!) but needless to say I love them! Total steal and super colour pay off and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Johanna87

I Absolutely love these been using Funk for years since uni when I found it by accident its their sort of white gold glitter and looks beautiful as a flash of glitter liner over Bourjois Beige Rose eyeshadow. Around Christmas I always wear these two together and then Mac Lustering Lipstick....brill combo!
I have just bought Dancing Queen which is their red glitter liner with different coloured glitter flakes in it... amazing I am loving this for just some glitter on lower lash line or over the top of eyeshadow for some truly festive sparkle.
I have had NO problems with it lasting wearing it from 8 am until the evening most days at the moment Funk that is and it stays perfectly. 10/10 for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by glossygloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a lot of these in different colours: black (two different kindsof black, one has gold in it), gold, green, silver and pink. I love glitter and use it all over the eye lid for a bold 'dazzling' look and usually get compliments on it. They're very cheap so I'm always picking them up in colours I'm not quite sure of to test them out. The bad things I would say about this product are:
-It's quite difficult to apply. What I do is apply it on to my finger and then dab it on my eye lid. Sometimes I wait for it to dry and add another layer or two for fuller coverage.
-It doesn't last very long, but I usually wear it for night time so I only need it for maybe 4 or 5 hours. Unfortunately the glitter sometimes gets in my eye which is really irritating.

I'd definitely recommend this product if you want bright, bold, glittery eyes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

I have this in purple, and you know what, for a budget makeup brand this is actually a fantastic glitter eyeliner. For a stronger glitter look I dab a line rather than draw a line, and you should keep eyes shut for a minute or so unless you want glitter on your eyelid!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by kazina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best glitter eyeliner I've ever used. Looking at some of the negative reviews here, it's hard to believe that they are talking about the same product. I find the application to be *really* easy, I've never had any flaking, no irritation whatsoever. You do need a heavy duty make-up remover to remove this gently, but that's only to be expected because of the large chunks of glitter. I have several Urban Decay and Too Faced glitter eyeliners, and these are *so* much better. They're also much much better than other cheap/teen companies.

One of the things I like the most about them compared to other brands is that the brush picks up a LOT of product. People generally want to wear a glitter eyeliner when they are going out and want to get noticed, so what's the point of having a glitter eyeliner with a thin brush that only picks up like three pieces of glitter with each dip? (This is one of the things I don't like about Too Faced liners.) You can still draw a thin line with these if you're careful. And you can draw a thick line or use them all over the eye as an eyeshadow *really* quickly. The glitter is often of a more complex shade than those of other brands, the colours are very intense, and the staying power is insane.

My favourite shade has got to be Shake It Up!, it's a bright purple/blue that looks great with my brown eyes. I love wearing this when I'm going out, I just put on some primer, bright purple eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and then this all over on top of the eyeshadow and eyeliner. It stays on FOREVER, like, literally, all night and all of next day, even though I have very oily eyelids, and looks absolutely gorgeous. I also love Rock Chick, a black with silver glitter. I use it with the purple as an eyeliner, or on its own, on top of another black eyeliner, with no shadow. Worn alone it does indeed look casually rock chick-like. Dig It! is great too, it's a black with gold glitter. And then there's always Dancing Queen, which is a bright fuschia pink with complex coloured glitter. All in all, these are glitter perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Ivytje

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this in a swap from the lovely lady below me in this review.
Oh my, i'm in love with these liners! I have a few colors, but my absolute favorite one is Pizzazz! What a great green bold color! First I saw it on a review by Pixiwoo on YT, I had to have it! And am I glad i've got it! It stays wet for a while but when it dried it stays put, the whole day. I'm wearing this when i'm feeling playful!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Picked up a couple of these for a swap for a lovely lady in the Netherlands and also got a couple for myself in silver and gold. They're lovely, I'm really impressed - just like the photo that someone kindly posted, that's exactly the look you get.

They go on kinda clear but leave those lovely sparkles behind that just give a really fresh fun look. Staying power is very, very good and the best part is they're two for 5 at the moment at Boots.

Reckon I'll get lots of use from these as they'll last forever. I've taken a couple of marks off for the packaging as they don't have a seal - well, they didn't in Boots and Superdrug anyway - Bad Collection 2000, not good!

Other than that, I can see me buying more to glam up my green & purple looks too :-)