December 18, 2014 | 901 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not bad at all for a drugstore eyeliner. Jordana Fabu Liner is a thin-ish, felt tip eyeliner pen that makes application very easy. I've been using it for a year now, and have no interest in using a different brand because a) it works well and has a decently pigmented black color, b) lasts a long time without running out of pigment, c) is easy to apply (some practice might be necessary, especially if you're not used to using eyeliner pens), and of course, d) it's cheap! This stays put ALL day, with maybe the slightest amount of fading (not enough to be noticeable). The only thing is that it is not mistake-proof; you can only fix mistakes with eye makeup remover. I don't consider this to be a bad thing, because once this stuff stays put fabulously. Also, it's MUCH easier to apply than a standard liquid eyeliner. It took a little practice to get comfortable using it, but once I got it down, it became second nature. It really is like using a thin felt tip marker, only it's an eyeliner. For the price and performance, this is one awesome eyeliner pen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd like to start out by saying that this is a great value for ur money! I bought the jumbo size bold in black. (In comparison to other bargain bargain brands like NYC or Elf, it takes the cake.) This would be perfect for someone just starting out w/makeup or someone who can't afford anything better. IMO this is very pigmented and I do like the jumbo size felt tip. It seems to be firm an able to draw a nice cat eye. My only problem with this liner is the quality. It smudges extremely easily and I cannot wear this for more then a few hours. It does cause build up in my outer corner due to it running into my corner. Jordana did a great job w/this, I just think they should come up w/a waterproof or smudge resistant formula. I won't repurchase simply cause I can't wear it, even when just running errands. It simply smudges to much.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by zaprina

This is my second felt-tip pen. It was recommended to me from a make-up artist, friend. I have to admit the first DAY and a half I did not like it. It was pale and skipping. It barely came out. It was as if it was dry.. So I left it upside down and it works fine now. The tip is hard but I like it because it's sturdy and I get a good wing. It wasn't as black as I'd like but it is a good liner, especially with a primer because it does fade a little.

EDIT: This is okay for a beginner but it is not very black and if I go over the liner it erases a little.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I love this liquid liner. I used to prefer pencil liner but then I tried this one and I love it.
It lasts all day rarely if ever smears and if it does it is just slightly.
I have very oily skin and it is hard to find products that will stay put, this one works.
The price is great and so far out of all the ones I have tried even gels this is still my favorite.
They last a really long time I have had mine about a year! I have slowed down using it as much do to trying other liners(all of which have been fails) but I still use it at least 2x a week minimum. I did use it 5-6x week when I was working full time and it is still going strong!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a product worth owning because it is $2 and good in a pinch. The Bold version is easier to apply, but this is not at all hard. Just takes a little longer. Decently black and stays fine. But warning, not AT ALL waterproof/smudgeproof.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was such a meh product. It hurt my eyelids whenever I applied it because the felt tip was hard and stiff and not flexible in the LEAST. Not waterproof at all, dried very quickly, and the tip wasn't fine enough to create sharp wings. Note, I prefer SUPER sharp wings, and most felt-tips can't give me the wings I want. Smelled like sharpie, stung my eyes...this is definitely not Jordana's shining star, no matter what YouTube thinks.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by iamdaqueen

Saw a lot great reviews on this eyeliner so I decided to try it out but I am so disappointed, the felt tip is so hard that it hurts my eyelid to put it on and the color is a lot lighter than black. I don't know if I got a bad one or what, but definitely not buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Kalady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS: cheap, nice nib, sturdy packaging for travel, great brow product
CONS: awful, streaky eyeliner

I bought this a little while back when I got obsessed with retro cat-flick liner: I loved the look on others but wasn't sure if I'd like it on myself. To the drugstore I went to get an experimental liner that was hopefully effective without being a big investment if I hated the look. I bought this Jordana liner in brown.

It sucked as liner. Never had I met something so streaky/not pigmented in my life. I threw it in a drawer and promptly forgot about it.

A few weeks later, I dug this out of the drawer and decided to play around with it. I'm a total brow girl- I love very minimal, natural makeup- so instead of buying (yet another) brow product, I had been experimenting with lots of non-brow products (Maybelline Color Tattoo, liners, etc.). This was next up.

Love it.

For those of you who want the most natural looking brows, a pen is the way to go, and this one is so cheap you can't go wrong. The brown color is very neutral and not very pigmented, perfect for filling in the brows in the most undetectable way. I use this every day because its quick and foolproof.

A warning: perhaps my pen just happened to be a dud, so if you buy this, try it on your hand before going into your brows. Sharpie brows are not good on anyone. I'm crossing my fingers that all the pens I buy are like the one I have, though :)

In conclusion, this is an awful liquid liner but a great natural brow pen.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by iHaileyloco

So it makes beautiful wings. But I got a very dry stick..I've used mine twice and it's literally already out..it hurts so bad being put on. If I didn't get a defective one I think id really like it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by shoen

I LOVE the Jordana Fabuliner BOLD (the thicker tube) not the skinny one (the one in the pic) I really like the Jordana liquid liners but the felt tip does not move and makes it easier for me to stabilize my hand while drawing. The Bold one makes a nice dense line either thick or thin. I usually draw a very thin line (without wing) and usually lasts all day. Cant go wrong with the price either!