Jordana Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/23/2015 5:31:00 PM

If it didn't transfer to my eyelids I'd love this. I'm half Asian, hooded eyes.. And at the end of the day I have a half circle on my lids. However for 4 hours give or take, I have to best winged liner. Decent pigment and a sharp line. It's only $2 ish it's worth keeping in your stash

on 5/23/2015 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Jordana FabuLiner is a product that I have used for years and though it has some negative qualities, it's a staple in my collection.The price is great and I like how stiff the felt tip is. I found that the sharpest points of other felt liners started to become flimsy and hard to use after a while. That said, the tip stays stiff because it's thicker than many others. The liquid itself can be kind of sheer sometimes, but the thin formula doesn't feather into fine lines even when you retrace to build the intensity. A big plus in my book is that it's easy to fix your mistakes as you go with just a q-tip and some water (or saliva, sorry, just being real). My eyeliner always comes out uneven. Clean-up is inevitable for me and the fact that it just wipes away without greasy makeup remover is nice. I can remove and reapply the liner without residue. Even though the easy clean-up might sound like the product will not stay put all day, I have never had problems with fading or smudging unless I forget to prime.

on 5/18/2015 10:01:00 PM

Don't bother with this! I actually meant to try the Color Envy instead. I just got it today and the formula was very dry & wasn't opaque. I kept trying to build it up to get a black line.

on 3/14/2015 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my holy grail liquid liner. It's cheap, super easy to use and it lasts a long time (although I do use Urban Decay Primer Potion and sometimes set it with black shadow if I need it to last beyond a normal 8 hour day). I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, but I've never had an issue with this liner. I prefer this liner to Too Faced, Urban Decay, Stila and anything else high or low end that I've tried.

on 3/13/2015 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Makes eyeliner a breeze, sometimes I cant believe myself how fast I can draw on my eyeliner with this, must try for everyone out there, its really cheap too! I bought mine 6 months ago and it still works, so it dries out depending how much you use it. But its really cheap anyways..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh god this stuff is the best. I've repurchased probably six times. It is cheap as hell, the tip doesn't fray, and it doesn't dry out super fast. Oh and it's BLACK. not grey. Not kinda black.

on 3/4/2015 3:44:00 PM

Bought this brand-new and it seemed dried out..? Even tried shaking it and warming it up in my hands..still was dry..and went on very patchy and tugged at my eyelid, even using a very light hand, too light of a hand, no product goes on at all.

Went into the garbage. I might have gotten a dud, but not interested in trying another. :(

on 1/14/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love most all of Jordana's products but just like the mascara, I was sucked into trying this by all the hype. The formula is lovely, goes on smoothly, is very pigmented and the price is great. However, this is supposed to be smudge proof but like the mascara, smears easily on me. It's obviously not a problem for a lot of people but it's a deal breaker for me. I wish they offered a waterproof version. Wet 'n Wild H20 liner is equally inexpensive, super pigmented and stays on no matter what! I only wish it had a brush applicator instead of a felt tip. Oh well, my quest for the holy grail of liquid liners continues...

on 12/25/2014 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this product! It has a smooth application, it's very black, doesn't smudge and it dries very quick. It's definitely my HG (holy grail) liner when I want a cat eye. I've been using this liner constantly for about 2 years now. The only downfall is that it's not waterproof. I would highly recommend this beauty!

on 12/18/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Not bad at all for a drugstore liner. I tried this eyeliner out and really enjoyed it. The pigmentation is good, I really wanted a extremely black line I will just apply various coats. Does not transfer on my lids, and that is top priority since I have hooded lids. The only complaint is that I have constant watery eyes so when I do a winged liner is will smear only at the wing. Better alternative for me and new HG eyeliner is Jesse's girl waterproof liner and still drugstore price. But in a pinch will reach for Fabuliner.