Jordana Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/14/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love most all of Jordana's products but just like the mascara, I was sucked into trying this by all the hype. The formula is lovely, goes on smoothly, is very pigmented and the price is great. However, this is supposed to be smudge proof but like the mascara, smears easily on me. It's obviously not a problem for a lot of people but it's a deal breaker for me. I wish they offered a waterproof version. Wet 'n Wild H20 liner is equally inexpensive, super pigmented and stays on no matter what! I only wish it had a brush applicator instead of a felt tip. Oh well, my quest for the holy grail of liquid liners continues...

on 12/25/2014 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this product! It has a smooth application, it's very black, doesn't smudge and it dries very quick. It's definitely my HG (holy grail) liner when I want a cat eye. I've been using this liner constantly for about 2 years now. The only downfall is that it's not waterproof. I would highly recommend this beauty!

on 12/18/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Not bad at all for a drugstore liner. I tried this eyeliner out and really enjoyed it. The pigmentation is good, I really wanted a extremely black line I will just apply various coats. Does not transfer on my lids, and that is top priority since I have hooded lids. The only complaint is that I have constant watery eyes so when I do a winged liner is will smear only at the wing. Better alternative for me and new HG eyeliner is Jesse's girl waterproof liner and still drugstore price. But in a pinch will reach for Fabuliner.

on 12/16/2014 8:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not bad at all for a drugstore eyeliner. Jordana Fabu Liner is a thin-ish, felt tip eyeliner pen that makes application very easy. I've been using it for a year now, and have no interest in using a different brand because a) it works well and has a decently pigmented black color, b) lasts a long time without running out of pigment, c) is easy to apply (some practice might be necessary, especially if you're not used to using eyeliner pens), and of course, d) it's cheap! This stays put ALL day, with maybe the slightest amount of fading (not enough to be noticeable). The only thing is that it is not mistake-proof; you can only fix mistakes with eye makeup remover. I don't consider this to be a bad thing, because once this stuff stays put fabulously. Also, it's MUCH easier to apply than a standard liquid eyeliner. It took a little practice to get comfortable using it, but once I got it down, it became second nature. It really is like using a thin felt tip marker, only it's an eyeliner. For the price and performance, this is one awesome eyeliner pen.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'd like to start out by saying that this is a great value for ur money! I bought the jumbo size bold in black. (In comparison to other bargain bargain brands like NYC or Elf, it takes the cake.) This would be perfect for someone just starting out w/makeup or someone who can't afford anything better. IMO this is very pigmented and I do like the jumbo size felt tip. It seems to be firm an able to draw a nice cat eye. My only problem with this liner is the quality. It smudges extremely easily and I cannot wear this for more then a few hours. It does cause build up in my outer corner due to it running into my corner. Jordana did a great job w/this, I just think they should come up w/a waterproof or smudge resistant formula. I won't repurchase simply cause I can't wear it, even when just running errands. It simply smudges to much.

on 10/17/2014 2:42:00 PM

This is my second felt-tip pen. It was recommended to me from a make-up artist, friend. I have to admit the first DAY and a half I did not like it. It was pale and skipping. It barely came out. It was as if it was dry.. So I left it upside down and it works fine now. The tip is hard but I like it because it's sturdy and I get a good wing. It wasn't as black as I'd like but it is a good liner, especially with a primer because it does fade a little.

EDIT: This is okay for a beginner but it is not very black and if I go over the liner it erases a little.

on 9/4/2014 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this liquid liner. I used to prefer pencil liner but then I tried this one and I love it.
It lasts all day rarely if ever smears and if it does it is just slightly.
I have very oily skin and it is hard to find products that will stay put, this one works.
The price is great and so far out of all the ones I have tried even gels this is still my favorite.
They last a really long time I have had mine about a year! I have slowed down using it as much do to trying other liners(all of which have been fails) but I still use it at least 2x a week minimum. I did use it 5-6x week when I was working full time and it is still going strong!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a product worth owning because it is $2 and good in a pinch. The Bold version is easier to apply, but this is not at all hard. Just takes a little longer. Decently black and stays fine. But warning, not AT ALL waterproof/smudgeproof.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was such a meh product. It hurt my eyelids whenever I applied it because the felt tip was hard and stiff and not flexible in the LEAST. Not waterproof at all, dried very quickly, and the tip wasn't fine enough to create sharp wings. Note, I prefer SUPER sharp wings, and most felt-tips can't give me the wings I want. Smelled like sharpie, stung my eyes...this is definitely not Jordana's shining star, no matter what YouTube thinks.

on 8/31/2014 9:27:00 PM

Saw a lot great reviews on this eyeliner so I decided to try it out but I am so disappointed, the felt tip is so hard that it hurts my eyelid to put it on and the color is a lot lighter than black. I don't know if I got a bad one or what, but definitely not buying again.