April 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Melk98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to eyeliner I love this pen. I live how it doesn't dry out fast either it wonderful! The best part 1.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always keep these on hand. I only like to use felt tip eyeliners because they are so easy to use, and also because you don't have to worry about the product gunking into your eyelashes like you do with regular liquid liners - where you have to rush and put on mascara before it dries into your lashes. This eyeliner is great for on the go use (yes I admit I put it on while I am driving to work but only at redlights) and it is practically fool proof when it comes to making precise lines. It will dry out after about a month with continued use but for the price, who cares. You can't beat 2 dollars so just stock up. This works just as well as the other brands that are triple the price. I also have this is the jumbo felt tip eyeliner pen that Jordana makes that is 3 dollars, which is also awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Drawmeapainting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner. For just under $2 at Walgreens, I recommend everyone tries it. First, it comes in a typical felt tip pen style liquid liner packaging. It comes in only black and brown which I own both. The black is very dark and pigmented and so is the brown.
I wear winged liner almost daily and this my HG eyeliner. As a makeup connoisseur I find I rarely repurchase the same thing over and over but this is the only constant in my makeup and for the price you can't beat it.
The tip comes to a nice point and has the perfect amount of give without being too floppy. The color is intensely black and it doesn't dry out quickly at all! One of my main issues before I tried the Fabuliner was how quickly pen style eyeliners dried out but this one last for ages. Instead of it drying out signifying the end of its life, I find the pigmentation gets weaker slightly. I takes months to use this liner before I think I need a new one which is outstanding in my standards.
This isn't waterproof however I don't wear waterproof makeup so that doesn't bother me. It removes easily with most makeup removers. Overall, I think it really says something with how many times I repurchased this and keep going back. For $2 I think everyone who likes liquid liner should try this. If you don't like it, it was only $2.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Perfect liquid liner for beginners. Does not smudge and the felt tip really makes the job done easier and quicker. For this price I couldn't ask for more! The only downside I would say is it's felt tip-- it's not precise enough for a thin line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love. Store laying on its side and you'll have no dragging / skipping problems. Love that it gives a thin detailed line and the formula lasts. I use this 2nd or 3rd, after my primer and around the time I apply a Maybelline colot tattoo. If I'm not wearing shadow I apply first and blend in the cream shadow, lightly smudging the liner (maybe smudging the darker mix on my crease if I'm really lazy and it's pigmented enough). Then I set with MUFE hd powder and finish with mascara. Otherwise I'll place on top of cream shadow, very close to lashline and put on shadow, following with a dark liner shadow. It looks as close to tightlining as possible without irritating my eyes, and really opens them up. Always have a backup or two- easy to pickup BOGO.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by makeshiftrift

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at my local drugstore and i really like it. I used it pretty much every week on my top lid and it stays put and doesn't smudge on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good pen liner for the price. I got it on sale for $1.69 (regular price is $2.99) and picked up the "brown" color. Speaking of the color, I was surprised how dark the brown is. It's more like a black/brown without any warm undertones as opposed to just brown. The product is also very opaque and for me at least, I only have to go over it once to get the desired color pay-off. It also dries to a matte finish which I like.

The tip is not as fine as Nyx's and Maybelline's pen liners but it isn't too stiff so it's still fairly easy to draw a fine line depending on the angle with which you hold the pen. The product has very good color pay-off and deposits evenly without being streaky. I have oily lids but didn't experience any smudging. It lasted a faily good amount of time on me (5 hrs) WITH a primer underneath. Obviously it doesn't have the lasting power that some of my department store pen liners that cost 5x as much have, but for the price, this is good. It is not waterproof and comes off easily with soap and water.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If i could give this eyeliner zero stars I would. Smudges like crazy! The tip is not flexible nor is it fine so you dont have the precision necessary to wing it out. Also very irritating to the eyes because its so stiff. Should have known better nothing can top my milani eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping this would be a good cheap alternative to a higher-end eyeliner that I love. I like the packaging and the firm felt tip. It just doesn't go on black enough for me, and I felt that I had to keep going over it. No staying power, it was completely smudged by the evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by generouscat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Great great great eyeliner. At first mine doesn't come out dark enough but it's buildable and very easy to use so I think that's not a big deal. The lasting power is actually amazing...and I can see no smudge. At. All. Pity they're not available in my country. Ordering them online would be too much of a hassle since the price is gonna skyrocket and all and since the reason this product gets the love is from its fantastic price. So yeah.