August 1, 2014 | 1058 users online

Lipstick - Korres - Mango Butter Lipstick - Nude 33

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by honu66

I bought two shades (25, Natural Rose and 33, Nude) on Hautelook for a great price.
The Nude goes on a couple shades too light for my taste, but it's a gorgeous shade of nude.
The Natural Rose, however, goes on beautifully. It's a MLBB shade that makes me look alive.
They both go on feeling smooth, very moisturizing and offer a nice sheen. They both feel great and are great to have in your purse to apply anywhere. It's not so pigmented that you need a mirror to apply. They last a decent amount of time and feel great. They have no taste and offer a very slight fragrance that is gone seconds after I apply it. The case is a solid metallic bronze shade that clicks securely on the tube. It may be plastic, but at least it feels
solid. I love the NR shade. I would slip this in my pocket and apply it all day as this shade goes with everything and it feels good going on. Staying power is ok. This is a lipstick that you can apply many layers of and not have it be too much. The colors are great if you pick the shade of your preference. I can see myself using the NR quickly and perhaps the Nude as a back up to make my lips feel better. It definitely feels good on the lips. I may repurchase in another shade if I see it on Hautelook again! I would recommend this for anyone looking for a moisturizing lipstick that's not too pigmented, that's easy to apply and feels great! :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This is the only nude lipstick that I have tried that has actually NOT washed me out as a pale girl. The formula was creamy and rich (due to the mango butter and additional silicones, I imagine). This lipstick is not long-lasting, however, and needs to be reapplied every few hours. For me, this is not a problem, as long-wearing formulas tend to be drying. The verdict: worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by kelseycat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color and how smoothly it goes on. The best thing about this lipstick is how it makes my lips feel. It really does condition the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous mlbb colour with a hint of beige (looks very very natural). Slick and smooth application. Leaves lips supple and moist. Lasts reasonably long on the lips considering it is so conditioning. Great for swiping on the go during the day to give your lips a boost. If you want a slightly rosier colour, go for naked rose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When Korres says butter they really mean it..this is first lipstick i have tried that goes on very smoothly, moisturizing, no weird taste or smell and truly does feel like butter on my dry lips..Back to the color, its a nude color that leans more towards the pink..i was expecting a little peach but its a pink mlbb color.This is a very sheer lipstick which i like and the color can be built up.I just wish it was a little bit peachy. I wish my Sephora had all the colors but their selection is limited,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by aerislina

I got this in Nude 33 at Sephora for $18.

PROS: This lipstick is probably THE MOST moisturizing lipstick ever! Thank You Korres for making that!
It's like a lip balm / lip stick!

CONS: a tad sheer.

It's a little bit sheer, but still gives you that nude color. The color is definitely buildable. Unfortuneately on me, the color washed out my lips. But with a little bit of reddish-pink coral lip color underneath, the color comes out fabulous!

Overall, I'll probably buy this again in a different color just because I like how comfortable it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by daimao119

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a Korres makeup package with full sized ginger and vitamins foundation, multivitamin powder and wild rose concealer, very nice one. Normally I don't use lipstick that much, but this one is so natural--both the colour and the ingredients. The only con is when my lip is uneven with dried wounds and dead skins, it is really stuck on it and looks so horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this product and how it goes on smooth when you apply it. It has some sheen to it, it feels great on my lips, and it also has SPF in it. The con I have for this lipstick is that it rubs off relatively easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by edamameb

Love the texture - leaves a glossy finish. Leaves lips smooth and moisturized even after it wears off. I like the white packaging, mine clicks shut quite firmly, and it's lovely to use a lipstick that doesn't come in plasticky packaging.
Colour wise... let's just say you really should test this out before you buy. I have somewhat pigmented lips that are a little bit on the pinkish-brown side, and I wanted something that would actually mute them a little more because even a sheer lip gloss looks "too much" when I do smoky eyes.
I didn't like how the colour left visible streaks on my smooth lips, and can imagine if you have chapped or flaky lips that this would totally NOT be for you.
That said, I am not against trying out the other colours in this range. It feels good and I will be using my nude one as a lip treatment when I am at home!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sara942

ugh. I rarely review things I don't like, and I rarely find a Korres product that I don't like, but I have to say, this lipstick sucks. I wanted a nice, natural nude with good color payoff. what I got was a super sheer, somewhat frosty, brownish nude that barely shows up on my reasonably-pigmented lips. (mine aren't even as pigmented as some south asians and african-americans; they're just a deeper pink than most caucasians!) the mango butter line does provide excellent moisture and sheen though, and there are more pigmented shades, such as Orange Brown and Orange Red, which I love. they're great to use as blush, too! But this particular shade just sucks. I've gotten more color from tinted lip gloss. it's a total waste of $18. plus, the tube, while chic, tends to develop mysterious dark streaks of discoloration with time (and I just keep it in my make up bag on my dresser; I don't even put it in my purse!), and the cap starts closing slantedly/incompletely with more use too (and I've only used it ~10x). I bought this in a set of 4 for $21, but I don't even think it's worth the ~$5.50 I paid for it. 2 thumbs way down.

UPDATE: Sorry, I just realized that what I bought was Natural Brown (#36), not the Nude shade. So remember, Natural Brown sucks.