Sephora Never Enough Shoes

3.2

on 4/27/2010 7:07:00 PM

Really not impressed with this polish. I'm really not a black nail-polish type of girl - the darkest I'll go is like a dark purple. But I tried this because int he bottle it has little sparkles, so I thought it wouldn't be too goth-like. But heres the thing - the sparkles don't show at all!!! I was so dissapointed! It's just a black polish - I could have bought the same color at a dollar store. I tried it again and same thing. I even tried it on my toes and it looks even worse.

on 1/19/2010 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color really looks terrible on me. I don't know what I was expecting from the glitter and in the description on Sephora's website, it's supposed to be black, but it looks brown when you put it on, the glitter doesn't stand out very much and of the different Sephora by OPI polishes I've used, it seems very watery. I never use this.

on 10/27/2009 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

On a recent Sephora trip I picked this up and can't say I have one smidge of regret.

Never Enough Shoes is a black shimmer multi colored glitter with a heavier emphasis on copper glitter. The glitter is small enough that it doesn't look overly "blingy" once applied and makes for an interesting take on the standard black polish when you want a little dimension. I love the Sephora line of polishes and this is a fabulous addition to the line. This looks great on it's own, or layered over a black or any super deep cream. Wears well, and looks fantastic when I want to rock the vampy shades! continued >>

on 6/10/2009 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My two stars here are solely for the color of this polish, which I LOVED: deep black cream with suble, barely visible multi-colored sparkles. Unfortunately I hated everything else. The polish itself managed to be both streaky and incredibly gloppy and thick, taking quite a long time to dry, the brush handle was too long and difficult to control with such a thick polish, and the brush bristles themselves were too narrow and fine. Frustratingly bad bottle of polish, I won't repurchase.

on 4/26/2009 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A good-quality sparkly black. 4 instead of 5 only because you definitely do need about 3 coats to get a good color intensity, but that's to be expected from black polish.

on 8/17/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is part of the new Sephora by OPI line...its a lovely black with ultra fine bronze and burgundy glitter. The glitter is visible, but very subtle. What I love is that while it is still very rocker-esque, the glitter adds a touch of girly. It lasts and stays shiny, especially with a good top coat (love SH Mega Shine).