November 28, 2014 | 1190 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Wicked Lovely Blush in Charm

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by anne4hoang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush really does look like Nars Sin. Its a really nice fall blush. Applies like a charm! The mirror inside it is really cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

SO nice :) On my NC25 skin it can be used as a blush OR contour and it looks lovely either way. Can be built up or more sheer. The only issue I have had is that it does NOT like to be cleaned with alcohol as it tends to make it kind of a "shiny: surface like it was over cleaned. But, this does not effect the product at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! It has fine micro shimmer and I'm a stickler for matte blushes as my skin isn't the smoothest, but this really doesn't show as shimmery. On me, this looks more peachy than pink. In the pan it looks like a lot of other Smashbox blushes, but the packaging also makes it special. No cap to unscrew, just flip up. It's cute too, with scrollwork on the lid. There's also a mirror that slides out underneath. I rebought a 2nd one since the color looked so good on me and I've always wondered which blush to chose when I do a heavier eye look but since this was designed with the smokey eye duos in the
Wicked Lovely collection, it takes out the guess work.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:53:00 AM More reviews by amystar

This is my favourite pink blush. Dare i say, i like it more than Nars Mata Hari... sigh. It is the perfect ballerina pink for my asian skintone, NC30-35, Stila 40-50watts. Wear it with any pink lip (bright pink or pale pink) and it compliments it perfectly.

The compact is oh-so-cute also. The mirror twists out from the bottom and the see-through lid has a beautiful feminine pattern.

It is very very lovely. What a charm. wink wink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is gorgeous, It is very pigmented and yet it gives you a warm light rosy pink on your cheeks without looking like a clown. and OMG the packaging is SOOO cute, unlike the other smashbox blushes (which they can get annoying coz you have to twist it open and everything) this one comes with a mirror too! would def. repurchase.. if they still have it haha

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by luuserosy

I love this blush!! The color is really pretty and it reminds me much like NARS "SIN" like another reviewer has mentioned below. It gives a nice deep evening look and the shimmers make it versatile for a daytime look. I love the little mirror and compact that it comes with! The Wicked line is definitely really nice overall!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This reminds me alot of NARS blush in Sin. It is a berry-pink color with a hint of shimmer. Goes on with sheer-medium coverage and the shimmer is not too over the top,so this can be worn day or night. Compact is adorable with see through top so you can see the color when digging through your makeup bag and the bottom has a swivel out mirror.

I think my search for the perfect blush has ended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by kyee

I love this blush! I have fair skin and it's hard for me to find blush that looks natural. Charm is a nice shade of pink with a slight shimmer that looks like a natural glow. It is easy to apply and blend. Too bad the color is limited edition. Hopefully it will become a regular color in the future. I purchased two extras in case I cannot find it again. The size is a little small for $24.00. But it does come in a cute, well made, travel friendly case. If this color is around when I run out, I will purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ralcan01

I love this color, you can add a little or a lot and it looks good! only a little swipe from the brush does it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by jadoresdior

This is my first blush from Smashbox, and I think I'm in love! The color is a soft warm pink color, and it does look like someone just pinched your cheeks. The texture is so silky, and this blush has great lasting power. Packaging is so adorable, with a little mirror that pops out. This blush is from the limited edition Wicked Lovely line, and it is certainly lovely! Hope this color becomes a permanent one!