September 18, 2014 | 936 users online

Pressed Powders - Christian Dior - DiorSnow White Reveal Makeup SPF30 PA+++

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The powder is soft-pressed and flies all over the pretty white compact unless you apply it wet. It does tend to make me look a bit lined and old unless I apply with a facial spray. The color Ivory 010 has strong yellow undertones and oxidises to a darker even stronger yellow. I found the same thing in their liquid foundations too. I tried Porcelain 012 with pink undertones but that was also too dark. I wouldn't recommend either of these if you have very fair skin. I'd like to try the White 001 shade but I would have to test a sample first before purchase - these are quite pricey!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by tarumeow

The compact comes w/ white plastic case with 2 layers, first layer is for the sponge and 2nd layer is the powder. I bought this on the vacation to Hawaii because it has high SPF protection. shade 021 is good for Asian yellow skin tone. The coverage is sheer, not heavy and powdery, but it doesnt stay on either =(, it lasts probably 1-2 hours in humid Hawaii weather, then I look abit dirty and not refreshed. I'v used it for 1 month in HI now, doesn't break me out, doesn't irritate my skin. It's on the pricy side, $40 I will see how it works in California dry weather and update later.
I'll not repurchase because it is expensive and doesnt last, but I do love the high SPF and PA +++, It's hard to find that in US cosmetic lines.