September 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by sowaba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The is the worst face wash I have come across. I used it for just one night few months back and after that I end up having a full swollen acne covered face. had 3 months treatment afterwards. this product should b banned ! although packaging is handy. the only pros is that u can use the pump for putting something useful in it after of course throwing this evil liquid in trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAlley123456789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne-prone skin and have been fighting with it for quite some time now. A few months ago, a friend recommended Neutrogena products for acne to me, so I to checked out their website to see what they've got. I decided to give the Pink Grapefruit Cleanser a try with pretty high expectations. I remember the first time I used it, it irritated my skin and when I woke up the next morning, I had a terrible breakout. I thought to myself, maybe in the beginning this is what's supposed to happen, so, stupid me, I gave it a another try and infact was patiently using it for another two months every night and morning! Unfortenately my breakouts were getting worse. I even took this product to my dermatologist and she told me it's a good product! After a while a gave up, obviously, this product wasn't doing anything good for my skin except drying it out and giving me a terrible breakout. I switched to some different product and my skin got back to the way it was a few months before I started using this product, meaning mild-acne. I must admit I do love the packaging but hate the product. I learned two lessons, never trust a dermatologist and never trust a friend who has a different skin type than you do.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cbarber018

Horrible product but it does smell great. After using this product it made me break out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

I know this is a lot of people's holy grail face wash but I honestly think it's crap, I have combination/oily skin and this made my skin SO dry and broke me out like crazy. I know a lot of people love the smell as well but I didn't even like that. Only pros to this product are the price (around 5) & packaging (pump bottle)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by LenaOfDC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh. My. God. I wish I read the reviews before buying this. I had a couple of hormonal zits on my forehead and hoped this would clear them up. Less than a week later I have a half-dollar size area between my eyebrows FULL of little red zits. At least 15 of them. I don't know if it's an allergic reaction or an actual breakout but it looks terrible! Never has this happened with any product before in my life. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Why do they continue to make this junk.
Whose skin has it ever cleared??
The added scent to this makes it even worse for acne sufferers, just ridiculous if you ask me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Alexjpxx

Used this product a couple of times to see if it would make a difference in my skin as I have acne however it just left me with very dry eyes which swelled up and irritated skin. This is possibly one of the worst face washes I have ever used and I do not recommend this for anyone with sensitive/acne-prone skin. I did actually like the feel of this on my skin and the smell but overall terrible product. Will NOT buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by OhSUeZanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This wash actually made me break out pretty bad and I've never had an acne problem....would never buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by caitytrina

Used the original oil-free acne wash by this brand (the orange colored one) and it worked great, but this one however was on offer and I assumed it'd be just as good, just smell like grape fruit. I couldn't have been more wrong. I usually try to finish a product as I'm cost conscious but half way through I just gave it away to a family member who doesn't have problem skin. Caused me major break outs that you couldn't cover with make up, and personally thought it smelt like fairy liquid rather than grapefruit. Soon as I stopped using it my skin started clearing up. I will never buy this again and don't recommend it to anyone with problem skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Been having a few small pimples on my chin so I decided to go out and find a skin care line which I could alternate between morning and night use. I was torn between the clean and clear morning burst or neutrogena grapefruit oil free acne line. I purchased the oil free cleansing wipes, facial scrub and the wash. Not long after using them I realized I should have gone with the clean and clear. I used the scrub twice and the wash once along with the wipes daily to remove oily when I woke up before getting rough dry skin, not only was my skin painfully dry and almost cracked but I got more pimples appearing on random areas of my face. I used these for three days total that is it and my face is horribly broken out, uneven skin tone and it looks and feels like sandpaper. Unfortunately each probably was 9.00 so this was a waste of almost 30.00 and now I am having to throw them away. Will not use this product again and I would not recommend this product. Sadly this has turned me off of use neutrogena products.