April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Belson Curlmaster Ceramic Flat Iron 1"

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a light-weight, very maneuverable, inexpensive, ceramic flat iron which I purchased from Sally's 6 years ago. It has a 0-25 dial setting and stay cool handles and outer body. The edges are curved so it's really easy to create curls or flips. This iron gets very hot. There have been occasions where I've accidentally burned some hair off. I like the fact that it's hot enough to get my hair straight but not so hot that my hair is stick straight and "lifeless". I like for my hair to be straight but with some "life" left in it ifyouknowwhatImean. I would suggest cleaning this iron after each and every use because product buildup is really hard to get off if left to accumulate. Since this one is old, and somewhat "beat up" now, I do plan on buying another one to carry in my gym bag or to take to work or weekend getaways. While I do intend on investing in a higher end flat iron, I plan on keeping one of these handy. The price can't be beat and it does a really good job of straightening my hair.