Bonne Bell Eye Definer - Glow

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I love this eyeliner, it is dirt cheap, and showcases my eyes very well. One of my favourite things to do, is apply black eyeliner on the outer lower and top lids, then just swipe this stuff once on the inner corners. The result if a very subtle but eye-popping result, that makes my eyes look HUGE (and I haven't even applied mascara, by then.).

on 3/10/2009 8:10:00 PM

I like this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and blends easily.
I set it with a white eyeshadow, and it really makes me look more awake!
The only downside is it doesn't last more than 4-5 hours, so you have to reaply throughout the day.
Other than that, I love it!

on 11/14/2008 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I would say it is a great deal and a good buy, and will definitely buy again if there are nothing better than this one.

What I like about this eye liner is that it goes on smoothly and it really makes your eyes "pop". But it smudges after like 4 hours, so one lippie off for that.

Overall- good pencil for the price! Highly recommend it!

on 8/15/2008 1:07:00 AM

I got this eyeliner at Wal Mart for around $1.34 CDN. I wanted a white eye shadow base that would help the shadow colours become more vivid and vibrant while lasting longer throughout the day. This pencil does both those things.

It's a solid white colour that goes on incredibely smoothly and has a bit of a sticky consistency to it, which is good because the eyeshadows really do stick to it. It smudges quite easily so it's good for blending. It's not greasy or chalky like I know other drug store eye liners or shadow sticks can be.

I was really suprised because the last time I bought something from bonne bell I was in grade 5 and it was those fruity chap sticks. I was honestly suprised when I found how amazing this pencil is. I highly recommend it! It's a friggin steal!!