L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 4/20/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Probably the best liquid liner I've ever had. When I first got this I was super frustrated because I was still a beginner and I didn't know how to use a felt tip. I use this on top of my mac black track gel liner cuz the gel liner isn't very black but together with this they make the perfect team.

on 3/21/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The packaging is beautiful. The felt tip application is phenomenal! Easiest to use liquid liner I've found. You must let it dry or it will smudge, but that's to be expected. It lasts all day, and doesn't feel heavy. It dries as applied, no smudging.

on 3/15/2015 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using eyeliner for years. However this eyeliner makes me make so many mistakes that I cannot use it just by itself. I need to first use gel liner to outline it and then maybe use this for a more intense finish. But wow if i use this by itself it just goes everywhere.

on 2/8/2015 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The felt tip enables a perfect glide and I really like this product. The product dries quickly and lasts long. I've not tried another eyeliner that's as good.

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this three times. The first time I bought this four years ago, it was amazing and it went on smoothly. However the second time it applied patchy and it was not buildable at all. When you go over you line it will erase your previous line that you drew. I thought it was a fluke but happened with the third tube I bought. Not sure if they changed the the formula or by last tubes were just defective or something. But I really do like the felt tip applicator

on 1/1/2015 9:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. First, the actual color. This eyeliner looks "carbon black" within instant application but in a few hours the eyeliner liquid looked more like a soft black instead. It looked a little bit darker if I put black eye shadow over it. Second, the applicator. I love how soft the applicator is! It feels more like a sponge applicator than a felt tip applicator. However, the sponge applicator is not great if you want to create a winged liner look. I found it difficult to create an angled line and it usually ended up smudging the outer corners of my eye. Third, size of the applicator. I think that the stick that holds the sponge applicator could be a little bit longer and most of the time I have had an issue with being able to line my eyes from the inner corner. Fourth, the applicator and eye shadow formulas. I found that this eyeliner applicator worked great with matte and satin eye shadows but was difficult to use with glitter eye shadows. The sponge applicator could barely line my eyes and it tended to "slip" a lot. Overall, I would only repurchase if I couldn't find a better eyeliner at the drugstore.

on 12/18/2014 6:39:00 PM

If you think this is black you need to buy better makeup products. When going over to make the line thicker or darker it smears away the original line

on 12/2/2014 9:05:00 AM

I bought the Carbon Black color and all I can say is WOW! I got this at Walmart. This is the best felt tip liner I have ever used. When I first pulled the applicator out of the tube, I looked at it from all angles, and wondered how this would work. I am very picky about using an applicator that will not pull the skin on my eyelids, and THIS IS IT! This felt tip liner is incredibly gentle and creates the perfect line. I was even able to create the perfect cat eye with such little effort. And the Carbon Black color is a deep black. And I have oily eyelids and this didn't smudge or come off during the day. I will definitely repurchase! A++

EDIT on 12/22/14: I loved this liner so much, that I also purchased it in Brown. It gives me the perfect winged or cat eye line ever. This brand of liner from L"Oreal has become my HG liner of all time! I hope they make this forever.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't get the hype. The black color isn't intense. It's more of a soft black. So, if you have dark skin, this likely will not give you a dark enough color pay off. The applicator is flimsy and doesn't stay firm to get a steady, straight line applied. Not impressed at all.

on 11/6/2014 8:31:00 PM

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner. The applicator gives you perfect control, and I get a beautiful, consistent winged eyeliner every time. Considering it isn't waterproof, it still lasts the entire day. My only problem with it is that it doesn't come in a waterproof formula. :(