October 24, 2014 | 2005 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Phenomenal!

I have normal/dry skin so the oily eyelids thing isnít an issue for me. This liner goes on smoothly and I love the thin tip applicator. I do the winged cat eye every day and I always get dense black coverage with this. I put this on in the morning and it wears all day even through my work outs. I can see why Paula Begouin rates this as a BEST liquid eyeliner product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by nialing

I created an account just so that I could review this product. This is my first ever liquid eyeliner (recommended by my coworker) and let me tell you...I have not been more impressed. I normally have extremely oily eyelids, and from a full day out (8am-8pm) this liner stays intact and will not smudge. I don't do a winged line, so having a thin tip is not a concern for me. But if you do create one, than this liner is probably not for you, as the felt tip is a little on the bigger side. I got this for about $8+tax at Shoppers on sale. I know they sell it regularly for $8 at Walmart, a little on the pricey side for a drugstore liner, nevertheless I love this product!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by HR20

I had high hopes for this eyeliner after reading all the reviews, but I was extremely disappointed. I did not find the color to be a dark, pigmented black. I have black hair/eyebrows/eyelashes but my skin tone is not that dark, so I need VERY deep dark black eyeliner or else it looks faded against my skin (think Urban Decay's Perversion eyeliner). This eyeliner was not a deep black at all and it looked terrible and faded when I used this on my top lid. The eyeliner is a bit shimmery, not matte, and the felt tip is long and flimsy so it's a bit hard to use. For $8 this eyeliner is not worth it. For drugstore eyeliners I like Revlon's ColorsStay a lot better; it's half the price and the color is much blacker!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by hannahlovesmakeup1

The color is really black which is a pro, but it is however too watery and comes off pretty easily. I wouldn't recommend this product nor would I purchase it again. I certainly also wouldn't recommend it to people with oily eyelids as I said this eyeliner is watery. Hope this review was helpful!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by tellyhigh

This is my second liquid eyeliner and I love it! I'm kind of a beginner in using liquid eyeliners (was a bit skeptical with liquid eyeliners probably because of my bad experience with my first one so I stuck with gel and pencil eyeliners mostly). This eyeliner is easy to control and I can draw winged eyes look easily. It is quite smudge proof because I tried rubbing after 1 hour and it still stays intact. However, I read in other reviews that it may flake when you rub after 5 hours! So be careful! It is waterproof as well and comes off easily when I use bifesta makeup remover. I will probably look out for other brands for more comparison once I'm done with this (only 1.5ml so I believe it wil be gone in a jiffy).

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by chelsealiang

It's easy to apply and it comes out very black which I like. However, it feels very watery when I apply this. Also, it smudges when I use my eyelash curler after. The eyeliner will come off when I curl my eyelashes even if I waited for the liquid to dry. It even smudged if I used a good primer. Not happy with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by mariloureiro

- Very pigmented, really dark.
- Start fading around 10 hours after applied.
- Easy to control and apply.
- Good price.
- I have mine for over 6 months, didn't change or get dry.

Not a bad thing to say about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lilmissmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product at Shoppers Drugmart for $6.99, on sale. Normally, I would buy L.A Colors liquid eyeliner, which is never more than $1.50, and what I LOVE about the LA Colors liquid liner is that it lasts forever. Well, maybe a year. And it is super easy to apply, and really black, etc. However, it's become super hard to find lately. So once I started running out of my LA liner, I went to Shoppers and picked up "Lineur Intense" in carbon black. I really wanted to like this product, but I've been so disappointed by other liners that I had few doubts. First off, the packaging is ridiculous. It's huge, considering it doesn't come with very much liquid liner.
It's such a waste of plastic, and tricks you into thinking you're getting a lot of eyeliner. Wrong, I've used it maybe six times and it's almost empty.
But what I really hated the most, is the felt tip. It's super stiff, doesn't glide easily, and basically just makes a huge mess. Also, if you don't let the first layer dry, and you go to re-apply to make it darker, the felt tip wipes it off. I could go on and on about why I will never buy this product but I think I've said enough. Huge disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Madisonnyoka

This liner is very opaque and I love the finish to it. It's a wonderful eyeliner, but with one problem. The felt tip is so long and it's very flimsy, making it difficult to control.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by cocoadolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my 2nd fave eyeliner (Stila All Day being my HG). It's extremely black, and its long-lasting on me and that's saying something because my eyelids are extremely oily. Whenever I can't find my Stila liquid eyeliner, I reach for this. When it comes to drugstore eyeliner, if you're on a budget, this is the best! My only issue with this is that it dries to a shiny finish and that's not really my style, but it's tolerable. I still love it and if the stila liquid eyeliner is out of your budget, and you're in the market for a liquid eyeliner, this is the one for you