Sephora Large oval boar brush

on 3/4/2015 10:11:00 PM

tonight was my first night using this brush. this is my first boar bristle brush so I don't really have any comparisons. but it seems to have left my hair shiner I think. and it looks much more smooth. I'll report back if I have any changes!

on 1/31/2013 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pro's - distributes oil, massages scalp
Con's - not good at detamgling, hair is frizy if brushed when its dry works best when blow dying or while still damp, heavy

on 8/14/2008 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Certainly not as large as they made it seem online.
If they made it the same size as their paddle brush it would be an HG but close enough.

If I detangle before, this really does soften and smooth my hair, just like a good conditioner, but on the go. In fact I think I may be crazy but I think the good distribution of oils makes my highlights look brighter.

I am a big believer in the 100 brush strokes rule. It's what made my hair so beautiful and lustrous as a child and a huge part of why it fell apart when I got lazy about haircare (ok and overzealous bleaching and heat styling could also be a cause).

Point is this activates and spreads hair's own natural conditioner that shouldn't go ignored.

Popular Hair Styling Tools