August 28, 2014 | 1509 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple days now, i have noticed a difference in my break out. most of my pimples have went away but i think its making my face pretty dry but i can get over that since its the first thing ive had that helps my breakouts. there used to be one that was green but i haven't been able to find it in about a year. I got two dollars of this product, so the price was okay. i'm not sure if i will buy it again, i might try something else but if you use it, be sure to apply some kind of moisturizer afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleC99

I am on my third bottle of this I absolutely love this stuff!! I had the old version first and loved it, I thought it cleansed my oily t-zone without drying out my face. I found with this wash my pimples reduced dramatically! After I completely used up my first bottle I was determined to try out the newer one that claimed to foam up more and was in a hard plastic bottle. I expected great things from it but sadly I was disappointed. I didn't like this one as much as it didn't reduce my pimples at all and I feel it dried out my skin, I always had to moisturise after I used it as it made my skin feel extremely tight. After I finished up that bottle I went back to the old version and it was just as great as before. I also prefer the scent of this one. I would really recommend this for anyone who has combination skin as it makes your skin feel lovely and clean but dosen't dry out the rest of your skin.

I hope this review helped :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by PurpleWing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! I think it makes my skin feel fresh and more clear, even though I have good skin to begin with. I don't use it everyday, but a couple of times a week if I remember it. I wet my face a bit, then massage just a little bit of this starting from my nose and out onto my cheeks, chin and forehead. The only place where I get small pimples is on my forehead. I feel that when I use this it makes them go away a lot quicker!
I love the smell, it's very fresh and not too sweet or citrus-y, the pink color is cute. The only downside is that it leaves my skin feeling a little (very little) tight sometimes. But I don't find that to be an issue really. So I very much recommend this! But maybe don't use it twice everyday as the packaging says.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by jollyce

I think it's a mixed review. Some people hate it, some people love it. I think if you have really high hopes for something obviously you're going to get disappointed at least to some extent. I've been using this product on and off for about 7 years. I have really good skin except for the occasional pimple/irritated blackheads, but this helps tone down my oil production while keeping my pores clean enough. My biggest skin problem is blackheads, and using this once a day really helps. I try not to use it twice a day because I have sensitive/dry skin, and this product is stronger than normal. I love using it in the morning because the beads and the grapefruit really do wake up my skin. I wouldnt recommend it for those who have sensitive skin or for those who are suffering from strong acne. My sister has acne problems and she doesnt like using this product since it tends to overdry her skin. But what can you do? I think its obligatory to put on lotion everyday, especially the ones with spf.
In all, its not the best face wash in the world but in my opinion, it's a pretty good staple to return to when all your other face washes you've tried have failed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Arielnicole03

I can honestly say that I have near perfect skin. It gets oily if I've been out all day or I might get a blemish or two around that time of the month but other than that my face is usually clear. My friend told me this product was amazing and she swore by it so I decided I would try it. After the second time using it I noticed how dry my skin was. But I didn't think it was the wash. I've used it maybe 5 times now and my face from the eyes down. Is red, dry, cracking and has these little tiny bumps all over it. It is painful. It itches and looks horrible. I've tried a lot of different face washes and none have ever done anything like this to my skin. I would never use this again or recommend it to anyone I know!! It's horrible and a waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by sh1naynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this face wash for more than four years... I have an extremely oily face and this has always counteracted that. I also have very clear skin, and when I do breakout this has always helped dry up my zits. I've never had the itchy redness and cracking everyone else is talking about. I do recall it making the bottom half of my face a little dry during the winter months--but I also think that could be attributed to the weather. Any other cleanser I've tried samples of ended up making my skin oily and inducing breakouts. I've tried Dr. Brandt's and some cleanser made by Fresh. If your skin is oily and you don't have acne, this is what you should use. I don't think it's good for sensitive skin as it is very strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Hottpinkk117

DO NOT buy this product! This product is garbage. I have really bad acne and I bought this because I heard so many good reviews on this in the magazine and online. I have tried the aloe soothing acne wash (green package) and I really liked that one. I decided to get this one to try it out. I had really high hope on it. After two or three days trying it, my face became BURNING RED. My cheeks, and forehead got red and peeling and so so dry. I stopped using it and it took about 3 weeks to get my skin back to normal. The only good thing about this product is that it smells amazing. Other than that, please don't buy this junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Smilehappypug1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't buy this prouduct you will have very dry skin and have an allergic reaction I would give this prouduct zero but I have to give it at least one

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by NiccosMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first bought this product when I was pregnant with my first child. I guess because of all the hormones pregnancy brings along, my face broke out pretty bad and stayed oily 24/7. So, my sister recommended this product and I'd have to say, I LOVE IT!!! It cleared everything up pretty quickly and helped control my excessive oil. This stuff WILL dry out your skin a little if you use it everyday, so I'd recommend using an oil free moisturizer along with it. My favorite, and the one I'm still using today, is dermaDoctor's Tease Zone. It also mattifies your skin and helps to keep it smooth all day long. I would highly recommend this as a daily remedy for acne prone or even oily skin, but don't forget to moisturize or this product CAN dry your face out. There's also a pink grapefruit body scrub by Neutrogena that works really well too!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by TammieCavender

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do not buy this product. Your face will have an allergic reaction. It will take 1-2 weeks or more to clear up. Had to use a baby wash and Vaseline lotion just to soothe my face. Do not use it. It smells really great, that's the only plus about it.