April 19, 2014 | 1902 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - Kiss Me Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by courttaney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love how this mascara doesn't smudge or flake off. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes when trying to remove my makeup at night. Even swimming is more enjoyable as I don't have to worry about my eye makeup. I like the brush and love the selection of colours they come in. I've tried the black, blue, and currently using the green. I like the volume mascara but prefer the classic mascara. I buy it for 29.95 at Trade Secrets in canada. They even have eyeliners and eyebrow mousse which I will probably buy the next time I need to stock up.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Dromero03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara has its pros and its cons which I will detail below. Moreover this cost a lot for the very little that it did. If you like putting on mascara in general but aren't looking for the length and thickness and want sometime that comes off with a lot soap and water, then this is for you. However if you want the length and thickness, I recommend you try a L'oreal mascara as this one didn't do anything for me. Also for the cost (almost $30 bucks) I expected a lot more then just mascara on my lashes. The only thing I did like about this mascara is that it stood put and never moved and didn't leave behind any residual mascara after you washed it off.

Pro
Glides on easy
Doesn't flake, smudge or run
With soap (face cleaner) and warm water it comes off
Comes off like tubes and leaves no mess behind
Nice long wand

Cons
No volume
Very little length
You need a lot of soap and water to get it off
Made my eyelashes stick together instead of spreading them out

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a waste of time and money for me

I spent 28 dollars on it.

I wish now I could just take it back! This mascara comes with a very ordinary brush, and is going to be a complete no-no for anyone looking to do anything besides darken and define their lashes. I have a pretty nice lashes, that don't need a lot of length or thickening, but I still found this formula too basic and boring. It also clumped a bit, and didn't respond well to my curler. It didn't flake or smudge during the day, it didn't irritate my eyes

It didn't do anything at all!! It just sat on my eyelashes and refused to move. I found removing it was a bit of a pain. I didn't have any directions to follow, so I tried cold cream first, then water, and then spent about fives minutes pinching and pulling the little tubes of mascara off my lashes (it sounds a lot more violent that it actually was). And I still woke up with flakes and smudges around my eyes the next morning. After a long day, I don't have the time to play around at taking off my mascara, so I was really not impressed!

If you wear mascara on your lower lashes and you can figure out how to get all of this off, you will probably really enjoy this product. If you just want a basic mascara that defines the lashes and won't flake or smudge throughout daily use, I recommend trying an ordinary waterproof formula mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh goodness I absolutely hated this mascara. I can see why this didn't work for me as I have rather measly, long spidery lashes. I wasn't anticipating volume, but this made my lashes clump together and look even more sparse! I still liked the idea of easy removal and I'm on vacation so I bought a tube and it is going back. Using it once was enough for me! So hard to work with. The ultra wet formula even left those dreaded little dots of black on my perfectly blended shadow! Which is my ultimate pet peeve.

The packaging is lovely. Not too much product on the brush, the brush is a nice wire hourglass shape, and it's in a tasteful silver canister. All the same I feel as though it should be a synthetic brush as that might help with the clumping issue I experienced.

I really wanted to like this! At least for my vacation. But like I said one use did it in for me. If I'm not getting volume I expect length and I didn't get any of that really either. I should have painted my blonde lashes with waterproof liquid eyeliner and they would have looked better. Oh well time to try other tubing formulas!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by crystallw

I've used this mascara for about half a year now and I still love it. The packaging is nice, although the metal tube it comes in isn't needed in my opinion. The mascara itself is great. It doesn't smudge, it stays all day, holds up a curl decently and the tubes come off easily with warm water. The only thing I don't like about this mascara is that it doesn't do much for volume, which is something I lack with my short and thin lashes. It also is pretty pricy (30 dollars Canadian at sephora) but overall I do really like it and I will definitely keep buying it in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by WhackyAki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really unique mascara but it does take a while to get used to. I'll admit, it's not my favourite because I have blonde, thin eyelashes that need a lot of volume. It really helps to play around with different application techniques with this stuff because it all comes down to how you apply it. I do like this after it has dried out a bit, when it's "fresh" it's really wet and can make your lashes spidery. I like to brush this on really lightly and gently "paint" it on as opposed to combing through your lashes like the conventional method. The best thing by far is the staying power and removal. It is truly waterproof, the only time it hasn't worked for me is in the sauna or steam room (duh!). Removal is great, you really do need only water and pressure and the tubes just slip off. This mascara is good if you're overnighting somewhere and don't want to haul around makeup removers and cotton pads.

The only reason I took a point off is because it's not really my preferred look for a mascara. I use it occasionally, say if I'm swimming or want a natural look. If you bought this and don't like it, try to play around with different methods of applying!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by 88angels

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I gave this mascara a 4 because for its specific use, its brilliant. On clients who tend to be smudgy and complain about difficult removal this is perfect. Because of the tubing aspect, smudging is a non-issue. and it removes so easily with water. But needs replacing fairly often and you know when its getting old because it gets spidery. unfortunately you don't know this until you've already applied it and the spiders appear without advance notice! I have read some reviews recommending Kanebo over this one so I'll give that a whirl and let you know what happens!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by CaptainJackSparrow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara. Have been using it for years and would not want to change from using a tube mascara. Does not run or flake. Easy to remove. For those that want thick layered mascara this product will not make you happy. If you want a natural clean look that stays put 100% of the time you will be thrilled.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by tundrabunnie

I bought my first tube a year ago and I love Kiss Me mascara. I told a friend about it, she thought it was too exspenxive, but I knew it was something she needed to experience. I bought myself another tube and had her try it first. She LOVES IT! (I knew she would). So now I have to go and get another tube for myself. I love the product and I will not use any other mascara. Thank you for no smudging, black circles and clumping. And you also have a new client.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by fcp

Everything I have tried smudges within minutes...except this! I have super thin lashes so lash extensions are not even a great option. My solution has been to wear Lancome Hypnose as a base on my lashes and then use this as a top coat. Been doing this for years! I have yet to find a better solution.