November 27, 2014 | 1001 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - organic wear eyeshadow duo

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by wailuamama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Other

Having tried the PF Organic Wear lip gloss and eye liner and being happy with it I had high hopes for the eye shadow as well, but it's not my favorite. I bought the brown eyes duo although I have blue eyes because I find those colors actually look better on my eyes in my opinion. I love the light champagne color and I would buy that again, it's just the darker color that I have problems with. I was hoping to use it as a shadow liner but it goes on so lightly that it would never work for it. You can layer it up to make it a bit darker and It looks pretty nice for a medium shade after 2 layers but its color is still weak. The lighter color leaves a nice sparkle and is a great eye brightener for me, but I'm so irritated with the darker color. Perhaps if I wet my brush first it will help.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily1787

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very disappointed in this product. The matte color works fine and goes on well (just a tad bit dark on my NC10 skin) however the shimmery side is very... gritty. It doesn't go on very smooth like I had thought it would at the time of purchase. Luckily it was 75% off and I paid less than $3.00 on it. The packaging has held up pretty nicely for cardboard, which I think it is. I personally don't really buy into the whole "eco friendly" nonsense, but this really seems to hold up! It has gotten splashed, toothpaste on it, everything... and it's still holding up! I'm quite impressed! I won't be buying the organic eyeshadow again, but now I know not to necessarily avoid Physician Formula's cardboard compacts like I used to. Lastly, this smells really weird! It's like what you would expect dry clay or dirt to smell like.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by slfoos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeshadow has no staying power and does not go on with a lot of color. It's pretty sheer and doesn't look good. I'm talking about the green duo. I should have returned it rather than throw it away. Would be a good shadow for a young girl who is just starting to wear makeup - and you don't want her to look like a tart.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by wotstaters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these duos, the color is very nice and they are easy to blend, and they last pretty much all day with a primer. They have shimmer and are not matte, overall, they are very nice organic shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by turquoiserose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought these because I was looking for more natural/organic produts. They weren't too bad, but they didn't seem to have as much staying power as my Logona eyeshadows though. I do like the colors, and the fact that it's a duo. I have them in the brown, blue & green. I think they're worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this natural shadow. I have the blue colors. The baby blue looks almost like a light gray, which I like. Lasts pretty much all day on me. I don't love the pkg, and it's bulky, but I really like the product, so I will be buying again.

10/10. I just purchased the one for hazel eyes and it just doesn't have the pigment the blue colors have. The blue color duo is very pigmented, and lasts all day. I guess I'll try one more.. Waiting for some other colors to come out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Jeslynn

I don't typically wear eyeshadow, but out of the few I tried, I like this on the best. I bought the one for blue eyes because I like the colors more. I use it on rare occasion when I'm able to go out with my hubby.
I'm not sure if it's suppose to come with something to apply it with, but mine didn't. Thankfully I have a brush kit already.
Personally, I like it. It doesn't irritate my eyes and it's easy to manipulate. - I can blend it well.
The packaging can be kinda bulky if you carry it around with you, but I don't. I think it's cute. =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at CVS in the clearance bin for 20 cents. Yes, you read that right! I got the duo that has a medium brown and a taupey nude, and I got 3 more matching ones for my sisters. I have to say I was quite impressed with the color payoff and texture. The wear is not anything out of the ordinary, but these shadows go on smoothly and are true to color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by GoCubsGo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product... HG material. :D I have the brown eyes duo. I use the brown as a brow powder. I apply it with an eyeliner brush to fill in my brows. It looks natural and lasts all day! I use the champagne one as a highlighter. I apply it using a medium sized eye shadow brush along my brow bones, top of cheekbones, and on my cupid's bow. This makes me have that angelic "lit- from- within" look. Sometimes, I use the champagne to make my eyes pop. Unfortunately, I have oily lids so the eye shadow creases. Plus, I'm not an eye shadow person, anyway. I know that I'm not using this for its intended purpose most of the time (as eye shadow). However, I hope people can realize that this can have lots of other purposes. This saves me $$$ on brow powder and highlighter!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by efrey14

I have the Brown Eyes duo - and I got it for $4.87 on clearance at Walgreens (which is the only reason why I bought it). I was looking for a great spring/summer bronzey/gold duo to give my green eyes a pop. This does the trick and then some. LOVE the colors, and with a base, it stays on all day. Would def. buy again, maybe even at the "real" price.