September 21, 2014 | 1998 users online

Powder - Toni Brattin Power Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sherrys87

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ADORE this powder. You can apply with a puff or a sponge, and coverage is amazing....and long lasting.
HSN no longer carries it, but it is sold on the Toni Brattin website!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by kdelossantos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this powder foundation because it was on sale at HSN. I paid around $10 for it. Didn't excpect much from it but WOW what a surprise. I have oily skin and this is great for that. It does give nice coverage either wet or dry. If you do have a darker age or sun spot like me you do need an extra concerler first. Then use the Power Powder on top of that. It does last all day. It doesn't settle in to lines. And if you sweat or get it alittle wet it just stays as foundation. It doesn't get runny or too cakey. Nice alternative if you use mineral makeup and you don't have time to put it on. This goes on real quick. I like to use it if I have to run out the door for what ever reason and I don't have time to actually PUT my face on. Color matches nicely as well. I use medium.