September 2, 2014 | 1059 users online

Conditioner - Victoria's Secret - So Sexy Balancing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this Shampoo and the conditioner in travel size as part of a gift set. I have since bought the normal sized bottles of the shampoo and the conditioner twice. Really hydrates my hair, leaves it soft, silky and shiny...and the best part is the fragrance which lingers on ur hair till the next shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The shampoo accompanying this is excellent, but this conditioner is just not enough for even my undyed, rarely exposed to heat hair (I have medium thick straight Asian hair). All I wanted was for my hair to feel soft and look smooth but it was just not moisturizing enough even after leaving it on for 5 minutes. The only thing I could do is follow up with a leave-in conditioner. Conclusion: buy the shampoo but use a better conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by gilliantng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an Ok product. nothing special nor fab. price wise can be on the high side considering that it doesnt do anything special. i'm eager to see how Davines turn out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by htaykris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. I use it in conjunction with the So Sexy shampoo in the same formula. I love the sleek modern flip top pink packaging. The conditioner is very thick so I have to store the bottle upside down in the shower so it comes out easily but that works out ok because that helps me to differentiate the shampoo from the conditioner since my eyesight is bad and of course I don't wear my reading glasses in the shower =D This makes my long straight hair soft, shiny and silky to the touch with absolutely no knots or tangles. I can easily glide a wide tooth comb through my wet hair after using this and as for the scent, OMG it's the best smelling conditioner ever! (well, since Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific in the '70's...) heh heh

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 8:44:00 AM More reviews by hlhorner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this conditioner... I have normal to dry, colored hair and was originally looking for the nourishing conditioner to pair with my nourishing shampoo. My local VS was sold out of the nourishing, so I bought the balancing conditioner. Works like a charm for my hair. SO soft, shiny, healthy. No frizzies anymore, whatsoever. I would imagine with thinner hair, this might be too much conditioning - but for my hair, it is absolutely perfect. The conditioner is a bit thick, and the bottle is rigid enough that it's tough to squeeze, so I just keep it upside down in the shower and don't have any problems. Seems they would have designed the bottle to dispense from the bottom with this thick of a conditioner, but I suppose that isn't a huge deal.

Like I mentioned before, I use this with the So Sexy Nourishing shampoo, and that combination has completely changed my hair within about a week. I can't stop touching my hair... I even made my kids feel it.. they humored me, but I'm sure they think I'm crazy.

Anyway - this combined with the shampoo is my first HG experience.

Actually - I just cleaned out all the bathroom cabinets of all the old bottles of shampoo & conditioners that I've accumulted over the years - searching for my perfect products. 3 kitchen sized garbage bags... Yikes...

Love it , Love it, Love it - my search is over.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice conditioner, with the intoxicating scent that this So Sexy haircare line is known for. Comes in a pink bottle like the shampoo. The conditioner is a bit thick and therefore it kinda comes out in a bigger dollop than I intend, since I have fine hair & only needed a tiny bit. It spreads evenly & does a good job of untangling and conditioning. Even though I rinsed & rinsed, it over-softened my fine hair a bit, so I may only use this occasionally or before shampooing. Overall, a great conditioner that smells lovely.

edit 9/1/08- this conditioner is too heavy for my fine hair, even though I've only been using a pea sized amount prior to shampooing. Down to 3 lippies. Would prefer it if it rinsed better & didn't make my hair so flat.