Silk Naturals Date Bait Perfecting Powder

4.7

Mica, Silk Powder, Silica, Iron Oxides

on 2/18/2013 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm planning a full size purchase of this one, it's gorgeous! A lovely bronzy-pink powder that I wear as a blush or as an all-over glow. My skin is so pale, I look clownish with many blushes. This is perfect because it makes me look more alive and it's really hard to overdo.

This is lovely for a slight subtle glow to the face. Great Perfecting Powder and not at all that shiny.

The light pink is very subtle and on my yellow toned NC25 - 30 skin, is barely noticeable.

I much prefer this to the untinted Perfecting Powder, to be honest.

Oil control is fair & it doesn't dry out your skin.

on 8/8/2010 2:52:00 PM

I used to use this, and switched over to Tempt Tryst, which I really love. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because Tempt Tryst is a better color match for me; the formula of this is still the same great one. It gives a healthy glowy finish. It's sheer, but has a definite pink undertone, so this would be great on anyone who has that.

on 6/6/2010 6:32:00 PM

My skin is combo/acne-prone with some old acne scars that are slowly fading, thanks to switching to Silk Naturals products (no break-outs since I started using them a month ago!). This finishing powder is absolutely gorgeous. It's somewhat shimmery so better for evening during the summer, but it gives my skin a beautiful glow that has been harder and harder to achieve now that I am approaching that big 4-0. I use the oil control products during the day because we have now hit hot & humid in NY, but for evenings out and fall/winter, this is amazing stuff!

on 12/10/2009 2:49:00 AM

The is best finishing product I have ever used and I've tried a lot. I also compare them carefully (half face with one and half the face with another ALL DAY LONG). I am pale and this not only does that beautiful airbrushing thing but it adds natural life to my cheeks and all the right places. Bought a full size immediately and I cannot recommend it enough. I hope they never stop selling it!

on 12/10/2009 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I tried a sample of this and fell in love! It definitely completes the look and doesn't emphasize the pores or fine lines. It's just makes your face look awesome! The samples are so cheap you really can't go wrong. I highly recommend it!

on 10/21/2009 1:21:00 PM

This replaces my expensivo MUFE Studio HD powder... I love silica, it never breaks me out, gives flawless camera-friendly finish, does not emphasize pores and lines... Plus Silk Naturals pricing is well thought of, no more than $10 for this baby :)

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is one of the best products from Silk Naturals. I purchased a sample size of this product and it is one of favourite finishing powders! I'm NC25 and I apply it as a finishing powder; it gives my face a subtle glow. Many people have been paying me compliments and this powder is definitely worth your money! My tzone turns a bit oily after 4 hours, but hey, nothing is perfect!

I'm definitely going to repurchase this! It's a HG finishing powder for me! And at such a cheap price, why not???

on 6/22/2009 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have pale cool coloring and bronzers just look silly on me. Date bait gives me a lovely natural glow. I hate messy loose powders but this is my one exception.

on 8/12/2008 8:01:00 PM

I'm also light-medium and if I layered this a little, I found that I could use it as a super-subtle blush. The color is very flattering and natural: a warm, pinkish beige with no obvious shimmer or frost, though it does subtly blur imperfections. This is meant to be a finishing powder or all-over powder, though, so it's very sheer and light. No fragrance and no breakouts. The price isn't too bad either.

Recommended for Normal Skin