October 20, 2014 | 1455 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Deliciously Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by KirstyGS1

Such a gorgeous purple! It's a really really dark purple but looks so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Spotted this for 1 and Im so glad I picked this up, I have several shades from the 60 second range and this has to be one of my faves, im on day five of wear and its still in pristine condition, very deep dark shade that looks almost black, large brush makes application a doddle, two coats and a couple of mins later and you're good to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by thedaydreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this nail polish. I was desperately searching for a dark purple nail polish and this one is perfect. It goes on smoothly and lasts for ages if you use a base and top coat. The first coat you apply comes out medium dark purple, but then when you apply the second coat it comes out a deep shiny purple thats almost black which I love. This is a perfect colour for autumn and winter but also for the warmer seasons to give you that edge. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. The only thing negative to say is that I think application takes more than 1sec as it states on the bottle but who really cares.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lac925

I usually go for pinky-brown shades of nail polish, but I wanted to try something darker (without going completely black) so I picked this up at Walmart. It was just under $2 so I figured "What the heck!". And I'm now in love with this shade :) From the first coat, which is pretty light, you wouldn't think you could achieve such a rich "deliciously dark" shade, but it does the job in just 2 coats! And because it dries so fast, you're still done in no time. The bottle is cute and the brush makes application fast and easy. In low lighting, the shade DOES look black, but in brighter light, you can definitely see the purple :) This is my new HG fall/winter shade :) I will definitely be trying other shades in this line of polishes :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this color!!!! Its a dark plummy purple, almost Bordeaux. First coat was streaky but I applied two and it's sooo pretty. Color comes out really dark, almost black. I think the color would look nice on short, trimmed nails. Chc without looking too gothy/witchy. Love the fact that it does dry fast too.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by MutedDragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I wanted to love the dark color. I needed a purple nail polish and thought this one would be it, from the reviews, from the comparison to Lincoln Park after Dark. And what a disappointment! The first coat is streaky, and anything more creates a color that is black to everyone's eyes except when you place it right next to black pants. One of my coworkers asked, "What's with the goth color?" I wanted sophisticated darkness, but this is not the purple I was hoping for. If you want a dark black nail polish that dries quickly, this might be for you. The application was blotchy, but I'm sure that's my own fault. I'll wear this when I want black, not purple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this polish. It's a sexy dark dark purple and it looks very sophisticated on toenails or the fingers. The brush is chubby and makes application a cinch, and the formulation really does dry super fast. I did 2 coats on my toenails 2 weeks ago and it has only just started to chip. Plus it only costs about 3.99 here in the UK. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous deep purple almost black, but still clearly purple. I love the chubby brush. I love the coverage. I love that it does indeed dry fast. I love that it cost 3.99 CAD. I'm a Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish convert!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Bindi7

Beautiful dark polish - love love love. Chips after a couple of days but colour is so gorgeous you won't mind ;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

HG. this nail polish is such a beautiful color. I layer it twice to get a nice dark color. It does chip on me but all my nail polishes chip on me because I am too rough on my hands. great color , buy it!