September 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Dancing Waters Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by silverain82

I purchased a bunch of stuff on the Bath & Body Works website, and it arrived yesterday.... I have wanted to try this scent for quite a while, as I *LOVE* aquatic/water scents... so I finally bought some. I first will say, though this is my first time using Dancing Waters, I have used Bath & Body Works shower gel a bunch of times and I love it! It lathers wonderfully and rinses clean. So, I used this in my shower this morning and Ahhhh it smells soooo good!!! I think you can only get this online now... I hope they keep it online, because this spring I may get some more of this shower gel (assuming I've ran out), as well as the matching body spray, and lotion. I love this scent so much.... it smells like a great scent to wear in the spring/summer. I highly recommend this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was given to me as a gift and I like it much better than I thought I would. It lathers extremely well and leaves my skin feeling soft. It has a fresh, clean scent which lingers without being at all overpowering. I only use it on a occasional basis as I prefer my Dove soap for regular use. I do enjoy using this bath gel though when I feel like a change.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dancing Waters is a lightly floral pleasantly scented shower gel which is fairly thick and lathers well but rinses clean.
I can detect the aroma of water lilies in this. Then the white musk joins in as a base note. Overall this is a very clean light refreshing scent which is relaxing to bathe in.
Aromas of: Water Lily, Asian Pear Drops, Crushed Basil Leaves, White Musk

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

To me, this smells like orange rind/peel and maybe a very light floral. It's a hard scent to describe really, it just smells fresh, but every time I use it I am reminded of when you squeeze an orange peel and the very fine spray comes out and scents the air. Kind of weird since the shower gel is a beautiful blue but I'm smelling orange peel.
I got this shower gel and I like it more and more each time I use it. I wasn't nuts about this scent when it first came out. My mom loves these kind of scents but I find wearing them makes me headachey. However, I decided to give the shower gel a try since shower gels are more lightly scented than an EDT or body splash and plus I wanted to try something new because I was bored of the other scents they had.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by SexyMama18

I really like this, it does smell good and clean. Perfect shower scent...But it's just not my taste. I gave it to my husband and he loves it. It's not extremely man-smelling...but I think it would be okay if a man used this as well..b/c it just has that general fresh scent. Nothing really special about it... i wouldn't repurchase for myself..But my husband probably would.
By the way, we got this for 2 bucks at BBW on their sale recently...Which is amazing, since they retail for 12.00 originally....

Definately had to stock up!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first read the reviews on this on the B+B works website, I thought it would be very manly (which I like from time to time because men soaps just smell so clean!). However, when I used this for the first time, it was more floral then I would have thought (doesn't smell that way when you smell it in the store though). It's an okay scent, not a must have, but I like the idea of it. I'm not a fragrance nut, but this one actually smells like it's described..I forget the exact words, but something about water going through flowers or something (haha sorry for butchering it). But I think it's neat that it has a clean water like scent and is also floral at the same time. I keep thinking about buying the body splash to try because I have a feeling I will enjoy this more in the summer.
*udate*
I find myself using this more because it's refreshing (I'm big on this)- I rarely use my warm vanilla sugar body wash for this reason. Might repurchase since I don't think I'll be able to get fresh pineapple (amazing) much longer (if it's even online anymore!)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by sycandles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this the other day for the first time and decided to give it a try. I had smelled it in the store before but never bought it because the scent reminded me of any 'ol scent that you could pick up in any body wash at the grocery store. It just didn't really "thrill" me, but I grabbed it because there is a big sale that is currently going on - so I thought, "why not?" I used it last night for the first time and although I definitely don't hate it, I don't love it either. It's just one of those "ok" scents - a take it or leave it kind of scent. Not terrible, but not incredible. It actually reminds me of Davidoff's Cool Water perfume that I used to wear years ago.

I won't be buying this again because I'm not crazy about it...however, a man may love this scent. Seems like it might work better for them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Jenni4Design

I got this for Christmas, not my favorite scent, but it is clean and not offensive. May work better for men.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

No, this scent didn't dry me out in any way. It's just that the smell isn't really one of my favorites. Normally, I really like water and ocean-type smells, but this one reminds me too much of regular Dial or one of the other varieties of Irish Spring body wash. I personally wouldn't buy it again, however it's good for those of you seeking a unisex body wash that your DH or SO won't complain about!