Blistex Deep Renewal

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

It does not moisturize at all so I had to keep applying. Constant application of this irritating product left me with hives. So now my lips are super chapped and full of drying hives since I discontinued use. Total craptastic product. Also, I had to hold the base to keep it from swiveling down when applying. Just junk.

on 2/2/2015 5:09:00 PM

STRAIGHT FROM SATAN HIMSELF!!!👹
Damn this product sucks so bad! I am so disappointed with this lip balm. Frankly, I'm disappointed with any balm that makes my lips drier than the Grand Canyon!! What a waste of my money. Blistex products literally makes my lips chapped beyond belief & this is no exception. Very bad.

on 1/13/2015 12:47:00 AM

It is good in healing my cracked lips but it doesn't last long. I have to apply every once in a while

on 1/8/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was having terrible dry and cracking issues on the corners of my lips... My lips also began to hurt because this winter has been extremely harsh and drying to my skin. I tried the EOS lip balm and unfotunatey it only helps me in the summer time. This blistex has helped me tremendously! MY lips are moist and the cracking is gone! I use it everyday and when I put on lip stick I ise this to moisturize. The only downfall is that it feels a bit greasy sometimes.

on 10/23/2014 3:40:00 PM

As an Esthetician, I would most definitely purchase this lip balm again. For anyone who is looking for a nice pinky, full, smooth lip, this is the product! All of the people complaining that it doesn't hydrate enough over night, shouldn't be using this product over night anyway. It contains an SPF of 15, SPF Is used for the day. Just as we should in skin care regimen, SPF should be applied during the day and included in our daily moisturizer. Where at night, we should be applying a thicker night cream containing no SPF. I apply this lip balm while getting ready for the day and again through out through out the day maybe 1-3 times if that. Most of the time I don't need to but I like the fullness and the smoothness it gives me lips. At night I apply a different lip balm, one more thick and hydrating WITH OUT AN SPF. I exfoliate my lips 1-2 times a week and apply this Blistex lip balm immediately afterwards. It really has enhanced my lips. The ingredients are great! Collagen, vitamins, hyaluronic spheres, anti oxidant complex... Amazing! My lips have been looking smoother, fuller, worn alone they make your lips the perfect pink and my lips feel great! I don't believe there is a down side to this product. The price is great, packaging is what it is for the price. It included enough information about the product. When a company worries too much about packaging, that's when you should be worried. That means they are not putting enough money into the actual product. Less is more. They say you get what you pay for but i believe we're getting a bargain with this product considering the ingredients and all the product does. Just like our skin care regimen, it's trial and error. What may work for me, may not work for you- but it's worth a shot. Purchase this item somewhere you can return it for your 2.99 if it concerns you that much.

on 10/2/2014 4:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my favourite lipbalm! Super moisturizing but not thick, and it reduces the look of lines and makes my lips also look smoother. It doesn't dry out my looks like some other lip balms. The only downside to this is that it is unscented/no flavour, but I usually combine it with lipgloss.

on 8/11/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think the key with lip balms is trial and error - what works for one may not work for another, even people with the same lip issues! My lips are ALWAYS flaky, peeling, dry. Even when I exfoliate them it's back within a day or two. It's a struggle for lip products to look good on them! I've tried many balms that people swear by (EOS, Nivea) and usually they do nothing. I'll get that momentary balmy feeling when I put them on, but once the product fades away it's done nothing for my lips themselves.

This balm is different for me- my lips themselves (once the product had faded off) were smoother, the packaging says it reduces the look of lines on the lips and this is true for me! They were smooth and soft, no peeling skin or dry patches. It truly improved my lips themselves, it wasn't just a coat of waxy balm that fades off and leaves no improvement. I was seeking a lip balm that would provide real moisture to my lips, not the typical kind that seals in moisture - I have no moisture to seal in, that's my problem! This product is a HIT for me!

on 7/24/2014 1:56:00 PM

This is the best!!! I keep coming back to this one. I use quite a few different lip products but nothing beats my deep renewal. It heals my chapped lips and doesn't make them sting like the original blister does.

on 7/7/2014 4:22:00 PM

Below average lip balm, particularly because I've become used to the Nivea brand lip balms. I just bought the Blistex Deep Renewal balm the other day, and it seems way too thin, greasy, almost watery to be able to sink into my lips and heal my chapped peeling lips. If you put a thick layer on before you go to sleep, your lips will be just as dry when you wake up in the morning.

Not intense enough for me by a long shot. I'm much more impressed by Nivea.

on 5/26/2014 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

After reading one consumers review on the 'net, I think they termed it right when they said this was a lip conditioner & when comparing costs to other beauty conditioners, it was a real bargain. I bought it not because I needed dead in the the northeast winter environment protection, but because I was recuperating from a bad virus in the drought inclined Southwest desert & needed help asap with the shingled appearance of my lips. SPF was also a decision since I've had precancerous lesions removed from my lips twice. Was the Q10 a draw because of my age (66)? Not really, but I figured it wouldn't hurt. Anyways, this stuff works AND FAST! Since it's now a permanent resident in the medicine cabinet, I find the most it takes to clear up any chapped lips is 3 days, 2 being the normal. The added benefit is the nice shine and yum it tastes good, not medication laced or wax-like.

So I gave it 5 stars because for me, it lived up to all it's claims: Reduces lines and wrinkles. Improves lip health. Moisturizes, protects and renews. Reduces dryness. Increases radiance. Gives your lips a fuller appearance. SPF 15 protects against sun damage. YMMV. Also Wally World has this for under $2, guess where I'm going for refills?

Popular Lip Treatments