October 1, 2014 | 1774 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

BEST in the drugstore! I have super sensitive skin and everything gives me a rash so this was recommended with no skin irritants – the dark blue tube. I also have really dry skin and lips and this is just wonderful! Love that it has no SPF which I prefer at home and at night. The texture is thick and moisturizing and it even stays on my lips overnight! Couldn’t ask for anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by pandasteaks

I use this lip balm religiously. It's the only brand where I've used up the whole tube. Moisturizing, goes on smoothly, leaves lips so soft and supple AND it has SPF! The tube lasts forever. (I like the tinted, cherry shimmery one too!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by MysteriousMagicalMUAer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Nivea 'kiss of moisture' lip balm is perfect for me. My lips are obnoxiously dry all the time, this balm keeps them hydrated & heals them overnight.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by monka191

As much as I love Nivea balms, I don't like the light blue one.
I used it once for couple of weeks and it slightly irritated my lip area ( I have never experienced anything like that with other balms), I decided to switch to dark blue one, and it works wonders!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the one in dark blue packaging. The formula is thick which makes it great for when you really need deep moisturization. Perhaps something to wear at night before bed. However, for an everyday chapstick, it feels too heavy for my liking. It is also very soft, which can make the stick shift or break off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

In Australia this is called "Hydrocare". I picked this up after the Baby Lips debacle, and wanted something a little more moisturising. It is supposed to give you “sensationally soft feeling lips, and intensively long lasting moisturisation”. Well, it delivers. After I exfoliated my lips while I wash my face in the morning and put this on, even if I wipe it off for meals or drinks, I can still feel its effects long after, and before I reapply. So under lipsticks, it does its job properly and as long as I remember to exfoliate, my lips stays moisturised during the day, and needless to say, so does my lip colour if I choose to use one. Then lightly buff my lips while I wash my face before bed, put on a generous amount of this product, I can wake up to lips with no dryness and dead skin. Great overall lip balm!

Here are my current top three lip balms… Actually, I don’t know what order I want to put my top three, because they are all very good…

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

Oh my god this lip balm tho. I'm a lip balm whore I try them all bc my lips get dehydrated and uncomfortable so easily. I thought that Nivea milk and honey lip balm was awesome but then I tried this. It feels sooo nice on my lips it's so smooth and moisturizing. I've never tried anything better on my lips. Unfortunately this is hard to find it's not at Walmart Target or Walgreens I randomly found it at Rite Aid on a display. But that's neither here nor there bc this is my holy grail lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this lip balm was going to be the best lipbalm ever after reading the reviews but it wasn't! The smell is very nice and light, vanilla with a hint of rose which was very nice. It didn't make my lips soft and smooth at all! It was just like any regular lipbalm! It was not that thick also. I was expecting the thickness of Nivea olive oil and lemon but this as very light, like a film on your lips. It didn't absorb at all either!mi would not recommend nor repurchasing!m

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Eliiiiissaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go-to lip balm. I keep one in my bag all the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i generally like nivea lip products. this one was okay. it's not that special. i prefer the chapstick brand and burts bees to this. it doesn't soothe dry lips. when the seasons transition from fall to winter, my lips get so dry. this just gives me a subtle shine. it makes my lips soft but it's not completely moisturizing. i wouldn't recommend this for someone who has very dry lips.