April 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

In Australia this is called "Hydrocare". I picked this up after the Baby Lips debacle, and wanted something a little more moisturising. It is supposed to give you “sensationally soft feeling lips, and intensively long lasting moisturisation”. Well, it delivers. After I exfoliated my lips while I wash my face in the morning and put this on, even if I wipe it off for meals or drinks, I can still feel its effects long after, and before I reapply. So under lipsticks, it does its job properly and as long as I remember to exfoliate, my lips stays moisturised during the day, and needless to say, so does my lip colour if I choose to use one. Then lightly buff my lips while I wash my face before bed, put on a generous amount of this product, I can wake up to lips with no dryness and dead skin. Great overall lip balm!

Here are my current top three lip balms… Actually, I don’t know what order I want to put my top three, because they are all very good…

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

Oh my god this lip balm tho. I'm a lip balm whore I try them all bc my lips get dehydrated and uncomfortable so easily. I thought that Nivea milk and honey lip balm was awesome but then I tried this. It feels sooo nice on my lips it's so smooth and moisturizing. I've never tried anything better on my lips. Unfortunately this is hard to find it's not at Walmart Target or Walgreens I randomly found it at Rite Aid on a display. But that's neither here nor there bc this is my holy grail lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this lip balm was going to be the best lipbalm ever after reading the reviews but it wasn't! The smell is very nice and light, vanilla with a hint of rose which was very nice. It didn't make my lips soft and smooth at all! It was just like any regular lipbalm! It was not that thick also. I was expecting the thickness of Nivea olive oil and lemon but this as very light, like a film on your lips. It didn't absorb at all either!mi would not recommend nor repurchasing!m

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Eliiiiissaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go-to lip balm. I keep one in my bag all the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i generally like nivea lip products. this one was okay. it's not that special. i prefer the chapstick brand and burts bees to this. it doesn't soothe dry lips. when the seasons transition from fall to winter, my lips get so dry. this just gives me a subtle shine. it makes my lips soft but it's not completely moisturizing. i wouldn't recommend this for someone who has very dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite balm for dry, cracked lips. After one day without lip balm my lips will split down the center. Nivea Kiss of Moisture prevents that and is super soothing/healing to my lips if they are chapped or split. Love the packaging as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I bought this in a 2-pack at CVS after hearing great things about the line, but being disappointed by A Kiss of Shimmer. I REALLY like it. The smell is pleasant and the feeling on my lips is very nice. I wouldn't wear it under lipstick, as it's a bit too thick for that. But it has definitely made a HUGE difference in my lips, which were almost always chapped. Very nice! My only complaint is the packaging. It looks nice enough, but when you roll it up and apply it, if you're not careful to hold it just right, it will roll back down into the tube. If that makes sense? It's a little annoying, but wouldn't keep me from repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by katiepoodle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product disappointed me. It smells nice, has lovely packaging, and gives a subtle gloss. However I don't think it actually soothes dry lips. It dried mine out more. So if you want a nice gloss, go for this, but if you need hydration, try again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This balm is great. I love the packaging, it is so much cleaner than normal chapsticks. A lot of people have claimed that this product wears off fast, but I disagree. I often wake up mid-way through the night and I can always feel this balm still on my lips. Anyway, I just love how moisturizing this is. Feels great. And Lisa Eldridge loves it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this one. My all time favorite. It is the one in the dark blue container. It is by far the most hydrating out of all of them. It does however leave a shine on your lips. It also seems to moisturize longer then any of the other ones. The consistency is also softer, so be careful you don't leave it in your car or it will melt. I put it on before I go to bed and my lips feel great when I wake up. I really love this one. No real odor or taste that I can think of. Every Ulta used to carry it, now only select Ulta's carry it to my dismay. You can find it in drugstores pretty easily however. If you have dry lips I highly recommend this one. It was recommended to me by someone else and I love it.