Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 6/12/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Before putting on lip(stick,gloss,Tint) I always put on a clear lip balm but most end up thick or sticky so I then discovered hydrate from maybelline baby lips and it worked wonders!!! After a few weeks it became greasy if I layered it but this Nivea one is perfect! No stickiness, no grease just absolutely amazing x

on 6/11/2015 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the BEST lip balm I have ever used!! I have been suffering from the worst dry and cracked lips and had tried so many different lips balms but hadn't found anything that truly helped. However, I tried 'A Kiss of Moisture' (the one in the dark blue tube) after a friend recommended it and I am completely in love! It cleared up my painfully chapped lips in just a few days! It has a wonderful texture and is very moisturizing without feeling greasy or sticky. I use it throughout the day and I apply it every night before bed and wake up to softer lips. I now carry a tube of this with me everywhere. I will repurchase this forever. :)

on 5/28/2015 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've finished several tubes of this stuff. It feels very luxurious for a drugstore lip balm, and friends always comment when they ask to borrow a lip balm and I give them this. It's very occlusive, but not as moisturizing as I would like as it kind of just sits on the lips. Because of this, I like to use it during the day, but need something more intense for nighttime. The formula is much softer than most lip balms, and you'll go through it quickly. Keep this lip balm at room temperature or below otherwise it will get melty and break when you apply it. Wish it was more moisturizing, but it's still one of my favorite drugstore lip balms and I will definitely repurchase. I'm looking forward to trying the other flavors!

on 1/8/2015 1:15:00 PM

This is the review of the light blue balm; I own the dark blue one but haven't tried it yet. This is a slightly better version of the La Toche Posay lip balm that I hated; no flavor or scent, but extremely thin texture just like the LRP one. I like the lipstick like tube and it is kind of moisturizing, but it's not enough for me. Oh and the SPF of 4 is a joke. I'm hoping the dark blue tube will be an improvement.

on 12/29/2014 8:40:00 PM

In love with this stuff , does my lips some major justice when they're screeching for intense help . I have extremely dry skin and I swear by this that your lips would look kissable

on 11/9/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

its just okay

on 9/17/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

BEST in the drugstore! I have super sensitive skin and everything gives me a rash so this was recommended with no skin irritants – the dark blue tube. I also have really dry skin and lips and this is just wonderful! Love that it has no SPF which I prefer at home and at night. The texture is thick and moisturizing and it even stays on my lips overnight! Couldn’t ask for anything better.

on 7/28/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this lip balm religiously. It's the only brand where I've used up the whole tube. Moisturizing, goes on smoothly, leaves lips so soft and supple AND it has SPF! The tube lasts forever. (I like the tinted, cherry shimmery one too!)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The Nivea 'kiss of moisture' lip balm is perfect for me. My lips are obnoxiously dry all the time, this balm keeps them hydrated & heals them overnight.

on 6/7/2014 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As much as I love Nivea balms, I don't like the light blue one.
I used it once for couple of weeks and it slightly irritated my lip area ( I have never experienced anything like that with other balms), I decided to switch to dark blue one, and it works wonders!!

Popular Lip Treatments