Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 7/28/2015 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have suffered from perpetual dry lips my entire life. All 57 years worth. I have the type of lips where - excuse the grossness of description here - chunks of my lips can be pulled off by my teeth. I drink tons of water to no avail. I have lived in every climate from beach to desert to mountains so climate doesn't change anything.
I have tried every lip concoction known to humankind. No really, I have tried more then 30 kinds of lip protection, treatments, conditioners, you name it. Nothing has helped...till now.
I put this on my lips at night just before going to sleep. I noticed after the first two nights a change in my lip texture. By the third morning my lips have never been the same. They are hydrated and remain so for the entire day.
I am a nurse and do quite a bit of talking during the day. I have always been aware of the dryness of my lips. So much so, I've often wondered if people were looking at my lips when
I talk wondering how could someone stand such dry cracked lips. Not anymore.
I have bought four more packages and the formula has remained the same. One tube lasts me about 45 nights. I apply it not only to my lips but also around my lips.
I wear very little lipstick. I never got into lipsticks because my lips were always so dry that nothing seemed to ever stay for longer then 10 mins at a time.
Since I have been using the "Kiss of Moisture" I am gradually experimenting with lip color in the day and really liking the outcome.
I hope Nivea never changes the formula. I will continue to use this product as long as it is available for purchase.

LOVE THIS. I use it every day and keeps my lips moisturized. I highly recommend!

on 7/9/2015 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Out of all the Nivea lip care products this one is my favorite one. I don't suffer from dry/chapped lips but during the winter time they tend to get dry. I also have a bad habit of biting my lips, then when I eat something spicy it stinggggssss. I drink a lot of water during the day time so I put it on at night and wake up with fresh, hydrated, and plumped lips. I recommend using this at night because ur mouth doesn't move. Lol. During the day time ur talking, eating, drinking and the Chapstick seems to wear off fast. You get its full effects at night. Anyone who suffers from chapped lips... This is the best product for you!!

on 6/12/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Before putting on lip(stick,gloss,Tint) I always put on a clear lip balm but most end up thick or sticky so I then discovered hydrate from maybelline baby lips and it worked wonders!!! After a few weeks it became greasy if I layered it but this Nivea one is perfect! No stickiness, no grease just absolutely amazing x

on 6/11/2015 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the BEST lip balm I have ever used!! I have been suffering from the worst dry and cracked lips and had tried so many different lips balms but hadn't found anything that truly helped. However, I tried 'A Kiss of Moisture' (the one in the dark blue tube) after a friend recommended it and I am completely in love! It cleared up my painfully chapped lips in just a few days! It has a wonderful texture and is very moisturizing without feeling greasy or sticky. I use it throughout the day and I apply it every night before bed and wake up to softer lips. I now carry a tube of this with me everywhere. I will repurchase this forever. :)

on 5/28/2015 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've finished several tubes of this stuff. It feels very luxurious for a drugstore lip balm, and friends always comment when they ask to borrow a lip balm and I give them this. It's very occlusive, but not as moisturizing as I would like as it kind of just sits on the lips. Because of this, I like to use it during the day, but need something more intense for nighttime. The formula is much softer than most lip balms, and you'll go through it quickly. Keep this lip balm at room temperature or below otherwise it will get melty and break when you apply it. Wish it was more moisturizing, but it's still one of my favorite drugstore lip balms and I will definitely repurchase. I'm looking forward to trying the other flavors!

on 1/8/2015 1:15:00 PM

This is the review of the light blue balm; I own the dark blue one but haven't tried it yet. This is a slightly better version of the La Toche Posay lip balm that I hated; no flavor or scent, but extremely thin texture just like the LRP one. I like the lipstick like tube and it is kind of moisturizing, but it's not enough for me. Oh and the SPF of 4 is a joke. I'm hoping the dark blue tube will be an improvement.

on 12/29/2014 8:40:00 PM

In love with this stuff , does my lips some major justice when they're screeching for intense help . I have extremely dry skin and I swear by this that your lips would look kissable

on 11/9/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

its just okay

on 9/17/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

BEST in the drugstore! I have super sensitive skin and everything gives me a rash so this was recommended with no skin irritants – the dark blue tube. I also have really dry skin and lips and this is just wonderful! Love that it has no SPF which I prefer at home and at night. The texture is thick and moisturizing and it even stays on my lips overnight! Couldn’t ask for anything better.

Popular Lip Treatments