April 20, 2014 | 1486 users online

Lip Liners - Urban Decay - 24/7 glide-on lip pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by DiamondsAndWhiskey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh these are my absolute favorite. Beautiful colors, stays on alllll day. Not a day goes by that I don't use these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mcutting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got my lip pencil free with a purchase at Ulta, and they don't sell the full sized product. They claim it's "naked" but it's definitely not. Either way, this is by far the best thing I have ever used on my lips. NOT ONLY is it creamy enough to line my lips with perfect precision, but it will act as sort of a lipstick as well. I wear this by itself all the time and it stays on for a remarkable amount of time with nothing to set it (although, I do usually throw one of my mac lipsticks over it.) It layers really nicely with a lipstick and gloss and is basically an all-in-one tube of awesome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Although this pencil wears well and sharpens easily, it is not the greatest lip pencil. The texture is creamy therefore it slips into fine lines a bit. I prefer a lip pencil that is slightly dry and matte to keep lipstick and gloss from traveling into fine lines.

The color I have Manic works well with most plum/rose shades. It matches both Manic and Rapture lipsticks well.

Overall I would not repurchase. The price is high for what you get and the constant need to have a sharpener around is a pain, I prefer an automatic pencil for lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by rainebowen88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this lip pencil. So much pigment and glides on easily. Since my skin is so sensitive, sometimes I cheat and use super bright colors, which I really shouldn't. If I use it for 3 days in a row, my lips will get itchy but that is just me. Overall, I will stick with this liner for night outs, etc

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Recently I've been using lip liners a lot more than I ever used to - they really to help your lipstick last pretty much all day! I love pink lipsticks and was using an old Prestige pencil (I think the name was Silk?) until it finished up. It was okay, nothing too special, but the shade was rosy-pink, rather than that brown-pink a lot of brands like MAC have an abundance of. I bought one of the newly formulated Urban Decay lip pencils in 'Native', a lovely pale-toned pink. It has great pigmentation, glides on evenly and really acts as an anchor for your lipsticks. Holds up well during eating and drinking too!

I've used it with Pink Plaid, Please Me, Angel and even Snob lipsticks and it's so flattering and hardly changes the colour underneath. Very happy with my purchase. My tip for an ultra long-lasting lip; apply lip balm, wait 5 minutes, blot, apply MAC Prep + Prime Lip, wait until tacky, apply lip liner, one swipe of lipstick, blot, and another swipe. Amazingly long-lasting lips!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

Urban Decay makes some of the best prestige lip pencils, in my opinion. I think they're great because they're so pigmented and matte and long lasting, which makes them transfer resistant, something that works for a lot of people. Filling the lips in with these also help to make lipstick last longer too. The only thing that I dislike is that they don't come in more shades! I wish there was a bright pink, some reds, some darker colors, etc. Other than that, this is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the color wicked because I really wanted a lip pencil that would stay on without transferring or bleeding. I've been using it for about five months now and I generally wear it by itself without gloss or lipstick on top or lip balm underneath. Overall this is a very good product that holds up decently well when eating or kissing and it's also waterproof. My only issue is that it can be quite drying especially in the winter time but I combat that be using a lip scrub first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Reviews for Illegal, Midnight Cowboy, Wallflower:

My HG lip pencil! I first picked up the shade Illegal sight unseen, based on both the reviews here and the 'rosy neutral' color description on Sephora's site. I instantly fell in love with the formula -- smooth, non-drying, and stains the lips to perfection. The color, however, wasn't super flattering on my bare lips. Rather than a 'rosy neutral', I would describe Illegal as a 'peachy nude'. I can't really detect any rosy tones! My lips have a pinkish tone to them and I generally avoid anything too brown/warm/peachy-toned, unless there's a fair amount of pink to off-set it, which there wasn't with Illegal. So I headed to Sephora for an exchange and swatched Illegal next to Wallflower and Midnight Cowboy. All three shades have a similar tone, with Illegal being more peachy (peachy-nude), Midnight Cowboy being more brown (brownish-nude), and Wallflower being more pink (pinkish-nude). I've been looking forever for that elusive "nude" lip liner that would blend in to my lip color beautifully and harmonize with most of my lip colors and Wallflower is it! It looks great against my MAC NC20 skintone, even with just a bit of balm and it doesn't wash me out. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sm510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this! i have it in wallflower and its very close to my natural lip color. i use it to add more definition to my lips. It glides on very easily and it lasts better than any lip liner i've tried, it also doesnt feel drying. I think i may have found my HG and id love to try more shades of this i just wish it wasnt a pencil you had to sharpen but im not complaining for it being such a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lipstickfashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG lip liner! Urban Decay doesn't exaggerate when they say that this is the best lip pencil ever. Besides having beautiful subtle colors, they also have a smooth, creamy texture that make these a pleasure to put on. I love these so much that I've actually filled my whole lips with these, then top it off with gloss. I have to single out Heavy and Midnight Cowboy in particular. Heavy is sort of a slightly more brownish sister of MAC's Beurre liner. It's a gorgeous plummy brown (it's described as a "shimmering nude" but is more brownish and not as pale beige as people think when they hear "nude"). Midnight Cowboy is a great neutral, pinky beige for every day. I am normally not even that much of a lip liner fan, yet even I love these. The only possible downside is that these require pretty frequent sharpening (I have the Grind House sharpener for that), but for the color and texture, it's worth it. It also has decent lasting power and complements lip gloss very well. It's worth converting from MAC to these and I highly recommend it.