September 17, 2014 | 2024 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sabbia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to brow product. The dark brown powder is a perfect match for my brown/black eyebrows with absolutely no hint of orange (which has been VERY difficult to find). The pigmentation is excellent that only a slight tap of my brow brush into the pan is sufficent to work with.

I have been testing the Anastasia Pomade in Dark Brown for a few weeks and have been comparing the 2 products. Although the Anastasia Pomade is an excellent product, I have decided that this Wet'n'Wild product makes my brows look just as natural (and sometimes more natural b/c the Pomade can easily be overapplied), lasts just as long (I have found that by applying Witch Hazel to a q-tip and cleaning my brows of any oil residue before applying any brow product makes a huge difference in wear time), but is almost $14 less ($3.99 compared to $18). So back to Sephora the Pomade goes.

When combined with ELF Lock & Seal (I reviewed this product also), I have indestructible, yet natural looking, eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by limoncandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing for the price, very pigmented, and easy to apply. It will smudge but it is easily fixed by applying some primer before hand. It is a bit hard to find in my area. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG brow powder! I bought this in Ash Brown and I only use the lighter brown. I use the darker brown as an eyeshadow or eyeliner sometimes because it's way too dark and harsh. The brow powders are highly pigmented and last all day. They apply very easily. I would recieve many compliments on my eyebrows.:) I loooove this brow powder. The wax, brush, and tweezers that come with it are pretty much useless. The slide-up mirror that comes with it is super convenient. I used this daily and I've barely made a dent in it. The only downside is that I looked this up on ewg.org/skindeep and the health risks for cancer is moderate and for developmental/reprotoxicity issues are high for this product. It's a great product but I'm undecided whether I will repurchase or not because of the ingredients it contains.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Arisainwonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really good cheap eyebrow kit. The powder is SUPER pigmented, so one dip is all you really need. Because of the pigmentation, I don't use the darker shade otherwise it looks pretty harsh. The wax holds pretty well and doesn't feel too heavy on my brows. I don't really like the tools that come with it, since the brush is kind of cheap and the tweezers are useless. But overall a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Sarahg19

Recently got this product in Dunnes stores .It is a fab product has two shades of brows and including wax !!! It is so cheap would deffo recommend it to a friend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I got this in Ash Brown & the lighter powder color is all I use, the dark powder is really, really harsh!! I wish they had had a lighter color available (they only had the one color selection at RiteAid). I have been to over 5+ stores looking for this on more than 1 occasion so I figured I should buy it when I saw it. I will never use the darker shade but the wax is really good & a very, very small amount of the lightest shade of powder. I like Benefit Brow Zings a lot better (in Light). Will be on the look out for a lighter WnW kit in my travels if I come across will buy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by woobwoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Normally I use pencil, but I bought this recently and I am a changed woman! I always figured pencil would look better/more natural since you can draw in "hairs" but I was wrong. Powder fills in every bald spot, but with an overall softness that pencil can't achieve. Plus it's way faster.

The powders are super pigmented so just a little of this stuff goes a looooong way. I just use the little brush it comes with to avoid putting too much on. The lighter shade is close enough to my natural hair color, and so the darker shade doesn't go to waste I use it to tightline my upper lids. Then I rub a little of the wax on my finger and run it over my brows and voila! the perfect brows I never had.

I can't believe how cheap this is for such nice quality. Luckily the one color it comes in suits me just fine, so my only real beef with this product is the packaging. It's just awkward with the slide out mirror and too many little tools inside. Just get rid of the mirror and the mini tweezers and this would be absolutely perfect.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My eyebrows are pretty different to one another, there is nothing I can do to them to help the situation apart from shaping them with brow pencil or powder. I like my eyebrows to be thicker at the front and curve into a thinner ending to them. This powder is perfect for helping me achieve this look! It is very natural and highly pigmented so you don't need a lot of product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My eyebrows are something I never use to pay attention to. I've tried countless brow pencils and just end up with this aweful noticeable line so I figured there was no real loss of not filling them in. Once I bought this boy was I wrong. The powders are way more easier to apply than pencil and last much longer even without the wax. The lighter brown looks way too noticeable for my taste but the dark brown matches "to a t". I have very sparse eyebrows so I use the darker brown all over them and it fills them in so nicely! Even though I have thick, black framed plastic eye glasses using this brow kit fills them in in such a way that makes them stand out beautifully instead of being hidden by my frames. For only $3.99 I will definitly repurchase :) this is a perfect inexpensive product for someone just learning how to fill in their brows like me! Great starter kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Makwupjunke87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As a makeup junkie i have tried dozens of different eyebrow products. From the expensive mac and anastasia brow items to milani, elf and the wet n' wild brow kit. Now, i'm not certain about people with light colored brows . . . but for brunettes with dark eyebrows THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE! Please trust me, this is one of the best brow kits out there - PERIOD!

Initially, the price point drove me to pick up this kit. For 3.99 at most drugstores versus the 35$ + for the more expensive brow kits you cannot go wrong. The package contains two colors - a dark brown powder and a lighter (almost chestnut) powder. They are very smooth and silky - almost creamy in texture. This allows for ease when outlining your brows and filling them in gradually.

When you first look at this color duo you may be off put. Don't be! They work exceptionally well together and give your brows a done but not overdone look. If you line with the dark brown and fill with the lighter color blending it in slightly with the darker color you get a very natural and defined brow. The gel holds all your hair in place and prevents those pesky hairs that stick up everywhere.

I would recommend using an slanted eyeliner brush to apply the outline for your brows. This may seem odd but the slanted ultra thin brush picks up this product wonderfully and allows you to draw a smooth precise line. I would then use a brow filler brush (i use the inexpensive one from elf) to fill in your brow with the lighter color. Finally use the included brush to apply the gel and complete your look.

The only downfall of this product is that if you drop it, or if it gets banged up the top may come off. That paired with the gel always running out faster than the product forced me to subtract one lippie from packaging. Other than that BUY BUY BUY THIS EYEBROW KIT. Don't settle for any other inexpensive eyebrow kit. . .you will be soooo sorry. Stick with this wet n' wild eyebrow kit for life!