Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

A must for every makeup bag! The shade (ash brown) is perfect for me as it doesn't show any hint of warmth or redness. Unfortunately for those with warmer hair colours, they would probably find this unsuitable for their hair colour, and I believe this is the only shade they stock. The kit comes with a light and dark shade, a wax, brush, tweezers and mirror. Perfect for makeup starters and just handy in general! The powder applies evenly and lasts for a long time. Can't say much about the wax because I prefer brow gels to waxes, therefore I've never really used it. This product is a win- with its customisable shades, handy tools and packaging; you can't go wrong! It is also dirt cheap, which makes this product an absolute steal.

PROS:
-very affordable
-customisable shades
-comes with wax to set brows
-great packaging
-comes with brush and tweezers

CONS:
-only one shade in the range

on 7/18/2015 9:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff is amazing and the price is certainly right! I use the Anastasia angled brow brush. First, I apply some of the wax on my brows, so that the powder has something to grab onto. Then I fill in the tails with the darkest shade and gradually begin using the lighter shade to give a gradient effect. I also like the Milani brow kit; however, that one does not have wax in it.

on 4/14/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my go to brow kit. I was previously using the NYX eyebrow cake powder, but I actually prefer this Wet n' Wild kit. I use the color Ash Brown 963. Its very easy to apply, I use my Sonia Kashuk angled brow brush. The wax really does tame my brow hairs and the powder lasts throughout my entire workday and a trip to the gym. I usually set it with Maybelline's clear brow gel just to keep the hairs in place. Will continue to repurchase, I think it costs about $4 Rite Aid and Target.

on 3/31/2015 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a really good kit for the price, if the colours suit you. I use both to end up with a medium dark brown, and combined with the wax I find my eyebrows are still looking pretty good at the end of the day.

It's better for an everyday, softer more natural look than stark dramatic eyebrows though. The brush is thick and doesn't give you that super sharp line some people like.

on 11/27/2014 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

There is a LOT to like about this brow kit. It's affordable (about $4) and the kit will last a long time. The colors are also super pigmented. It was perfect when I just started out doing my brows and didn't want to commit to something expensive.

My two biggest reasons why I wanted to find another product is (1) color and (2) durability.

COLOR: The lighter brown was too warm for my black brows but the darker brown/black was too harsh if I tried to use it for my entire brow. The darker brown/black was perfect for the tails of my brows. I had to make up a combo of the light brown and dark brown/black for the part of my brows nearest my nose.

DURABILITY: It frankly doesn't last all day on me. I would start the day with nice brows but, by the end of the day, they were barely there.

As lots of folks mentioned, the tweezers and brush are trash. I used my ELF Studio Small Angled Brush and it worked great.

Overall, the kit is a fantastic deal for the money!

on 11/16/2014 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this kit in Ash Brown. I use the lighter brown instead of the dark brown because it's way too dark. The wax and tweezers are pretty useless but I really love the brush. I've had this kit for a long time too which means it will last a long time. When I run out I will buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me start off by saying I do like this brow powder. It's crazy pigmented, so if you like a bold brow you'll love this. The wax is pretty good too. Normally I will mix the darker shade with a little wax and use an angled brush to fill my brows in. I just really wish that Wet N Wild had a larger color selection. I believe their brow kit only comes in one color. Anyways, The darker color would be the perfect shade if my brow hair was about two shades darker. Because of this I have to be pretty light handed with it. I have very VERY cool toned brows (taupey grayish color); what attracted me to this was the name "Ash Brown" lol. I can't find anything else that matches my brows even slightly except for this. WNW really needs to improve their color selection :( other than that, it's pretty dang good!

on 9/27/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is amazing (coming from an Anastasia brow kit user $40) , I only paid 3.99 for this and worked a lot better than my Anastasia brow kit. I even get compliments on my brows all day!!! Can't live without this. Everyone should use this and that's that!!!

on 9/21/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Still number one after buying /using Anastasia Dip Brow, Hourglass Arch Brow, Make Up Forever Aqua Brow( a close second) and myriad other powders, pencils, markers, gels et al I have come full circle to Wet'n Wild. As I have aged it's like a mad eyebrow fairy comes in the middle of the night and tweezes my brows, the tails are nonexistent, when you have bare skin only a powder will work and this is the one that does it each and every time. You simply cannot beat the two colors and wax for love or money and at $4.99 it's a steal.

on 7/23/2014 10:26:00 PM

This is my go-to brow product. The dark brown powder is a perfect match for my brown/black eyebrows with absolutely no hint of orange (which has been VERY difficult to find). The pigmentation is excellent that only a slight tap of my brow brush into the pan is sufficent to work with.

I have been testing the Anastasia Pomade in Dark Brown for a few weeks and have been comparing the 2 products. Although the Anastasia Pomade is an excellent product, I have decided that this Wet'n'Wild product makes my brows look just as natural (and sometimes more natural b/c the Pomade can easily be overapplied), lasts just as long (I have found that by applying Witch Hazel to a q-tip and cleaning my brows of any oil residue before applying any brow product makes a huge difference in wear time), but is almost $14 less ($3.99 compared to $18). So back to Sephora the Pomade goes.

When combined with ELF Lock & Seal (I reviewed this product also), I have indestructible, yet natural looking, eyebrows.

Popular Brows Products