October 25, 2014 | 963 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying I do like this brow powder. It's crazy pigmented, so if you like a bold brow you'll love this. The wax is pretty good too. Normally I will mix the darker shade with a little wax and use an angled brush to fill my brows in. I just really wish that Wet N Wild had a larger color selection. I believe their brow kit only comes in one color. Anyways, The darker color would be the perfect shade if my brow hair was about two shades darker. Because of this I have to be pretty light handed with it. I have very VERY cool toned brows (taupey grayish color); what attracted me to this was the name "Ash Brown" lol. I can't find anything else that matches my brows even slightly except for this. WNW really needs to improve their color selection :( other than that, it's pretty dang good!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Seirybaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing (coming from an Anastasia brow kit user $40) , I only paid 3.99 for this and worked a lot better than my Anastasia brow kit. I even get compliments on my brows all day!!! Can't live without this. Everyone should use this and that's that!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by slim5555

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Still number one after buying /using Anastasia Dip Brow, Hourglass Arch Brow, Make Up Forever Aqua Brow( a close second) and myriad other powders, pencils, markers, gels et al I have come full circle to Wet'n Wild. As I have aged it's like a mad eyebrow fairy comes in the middle of the night and tweezes my brows, the tails are nonexistent, when you have bare skin only a powder will work and this is the one that does it each and every time. You simply cannot beat the two colors and wax for love or money and at $4.99 it's a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sabbia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to brow product. The dark brown powder is a perfect match for my brown/black eyebrows with absolutely no hint of orange (which has been VERY difficult to find). The pigmentation is excellent that only a slight tap of my brow brush into the pan is sufficent to work with.

I have been testing the Anastasia Pomade in Dark Brown for a few weeks and have been comparing the 2 products. Although the Anastasia Pomade is an excellent product, I have decided that this Wet'n'Wild product makes my brows look just as natural (and sometimes more natural b/c the Pomade can easily be overapplied), lasts just as long (I have found that by applying Witch Hazel to a q-tip and cleaning my brows of any oil residue before applying any brow product makes a huge difference in wear time), but is almost $14 less ($3.99 compared to $18). So back to Sephora the Pomade goes.

When combined with ELF Lock & Seal (I reviewed this product also), I have indestructible, yet natural looking, eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by limoncandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing for the price, very pigmented, and easy to apply. It will smudge but it is easily fixed by applying some primer before hand. It is a bit hard to find in my area. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG brow powder! I bought this in Ash Brown and I only use the lighter brown. I use the darker brown as an eyeshadow or eyeliner sometimes because it's way too dark and harsh. The brow powders are highly pigmented and last all day. They apply very easily. I would recieve many compliments on my eyebrows.:) I loooove this brow powder. The wax, brush, and tweezers that come with it are pretty much useless. The slide-up mirror that comes with it is super convenient. I used this daily and I've barely made a dent in it. The only downside is that I looked this up on ewg.org/skindeep and the health risks for cancer is moderate and for developmental/reprotoxicity issues are high for this product. It's a great product but I'm undecided whether I will repurchase or not because of the ingredients it contains.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Arisainwonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really good cheap eyebrow kit. The powder is SUPER pigmented, so one dip is all you really need. Because of the pigmentation, I don't use the darker shade otherwise it looks pretty harsh. The wax holds pretty well and doesn't feel too heavy on my brows. I don't really like the tools that come with it, since the brush is kind of cheap and the tweezers are useless. But overall a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Sarahg19

Recently got this product in Dunnes stores .It is a fab product has two shades of brows and including wax !!! It is so cheap would deffo recommend it to a friend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I got this in Ash Brown & the lighter powder color is all I use, the dark powder is really, really harsh!! I wish they had had a lighter color available (they only had the one color selection at RiteAid). I have been to over 5+ stores looking for this on more than 1 occasion so I figured I should buy it when I saw it. I will never use the darker shade but the wax is really good & a very, very small amount of the lightest shade of powder. I like Benefit Brow Zings a lot better (in Light). Will be on the look out for a lighter WnW kit in my travels if I come across will buy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by woobwoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Normally I use pencil, but I bought this recently and I am a changed woman! I always figured pencil would look better/more natural since you can draw in "hairs" but I was wrong. Powder fills in every bald spot, but with an overall softness that pencil can't achieve. Plus it's way faster.

The powders are super pigmented so just a little of this stuff goes a looooong way. I just use the little brush it comes with to avoid putting too much on. The lighter shade is close enough to my natural hair color, and so the darker shade doesn't go to waste I use it to tightline my upper lids. Then I rub a little of the wax on my finger and run it over my brows and voila! the perfect brows I never had.

I can't believe how cheap this is for such nice quality. Luckily the one color it comes in suits me just fine, so my only real beef with this product is the packaging. It's just awkward with the slide out mirror and too many little tools inside. Just get rid of the mirror and the mini tweezers and this would be absolutely perfect.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No