August 29, 2014 | 1747 users online

Mascara - ModelCo - Fat Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by donveli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would recommend this mascara to those who need that extra volume and tinted look. It goes well with my favourite neutral palettes and instantly enhances my Lashes. I happen to have small droopy eye lids and this fits well. It can get messy though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by suzieyeah

This is probably the best mascara I have used. I don't have the best eyelashes - they are very short and sparse. This mascara really brought them to life without the help of a curler. I am very happy with this product.
I paid $20 AUD. I'd definitely buy this product again!
For the people experience clumping, don't keep re-coating. I tried that and they didn't turn out very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by wendiizhou

Great everyday mascara! gives you plenty of length and volume! No clumps! Simple and easy to use!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by glittergatkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Easy, non-clumpy application + nice fat lashes + great wear with no raccoon eyes + easy wash-off with soap and water = awesome. But it's SO expensive. When my last tube finally died, I spent $28 on four inferior attempts at replacement with drugstore products when I should have just ponied up the $22 for this stuff. Blah.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by ethnicdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this as seeing how much great reviews it was getting but was sorely disappointed due to such high expectations. It's nice but i wouldn't say it was great, it gives good definition, not much length, clumps when I try to coat a few times and get some volume. Overall I wouldn't purchase again, I only use it in combination to my other mascaras, because it doesn't hold curl very well as it's very liquidy so I feel it just doesn't do anything for my lashes. My lashes aren't short but they're fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by pandaeyes66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I originally had a sample of this and was so impressed i bought the full sized product. I think it was round $34 AUD.

It comes in the characteristic bright pink model co packaging with quite a thick tube.

As the name suggests this product gives gorgeous fat lashes.
I love using it in combination with Maybelline full and soft.

The only negatives are that this is not waterproof so it does run when splashed, and the writing on the packaging wears off after a while.

I do love this though and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by JP20

I love mascaras. So whenever one crosses my path I'm usually on my way to the counter to pay for it. So when I saw this giant pink tube of mascara I knew I had to have it. Its one of the best mascaras I own. My lashes look fake from how thick they get. It really opens my eyes too. I feel so sexy after using this mascara. Fat Lash is definitely becoming a staple in my makeup routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by littlepickle

I received this mascara, full size, as a GWP when buying another of ModelCo's mascaras. At first glance I wasn't impressed - stumpy brush, dry feeling formula. But after giving it another go, and playing around a bit, I really quite like it. Once you have your technique down (for me, this is switching back and forth between my eyes as I build up the layers, giving each layer a few seconds to set, but not too much), you can build up your look from natural to dramatic without clumping.
I really love the hot pink packaging, though I felt the mascara as a whole was a little small. One thing I found frustrating with this mascara was the constant flaking after a few hours wear. I like to wear my mascara all day, so this is a pain for me. However it is easy to use, and since I got it free, I can't complain about the price. Seeing it for retail sale though (I think it's around $35-40 here) I don't think I'd purchase it again. I'd rather save an extra $15 and buy DiorShow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by tinkelbelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

EDIT:
At first I wasn't a big fan of this mascara...but now, after using it a while... i must admit I cant be without!! Wow, it gives me really nice thick lashes with a dramatic false-lash-effect!
Apparantly it took me some time to figure out how to apply it best...
I used to curl my lashes, but it looks way better without curling my lashes...and i apply a few coats throughout the day...wow, amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ginapimp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For years I've always used Max Factor's Stretch and Separate mascara.. that was the only mascara that I absolutely loved and I've tried them all. ModelCo's FAT LASH works even better.. ! All you need is one coat and you're good to go. Absolutely no clumping whatsoever.. !! It really makes your lashes pop! It's really worth a try.. you'll love it!