Boots 17 High Gloss nail polish

4.7

on 5/11/2010 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Shades - Love (light purple), Pink Grapefruit (pinky/orangey coral), Caribbean Coral (orange).

I love the summery, vibrant shades but they do chip easily! My favourite is Pink Grapefruit, it looks great against my tan skin tone.

on 7/5/2009 10:30:00 AM

I have this in Miami.It is fantastic for summer toes. It is a dead ringer for Nars Shiap, and loads cheaper. Get yourselves to Boots asap.

on 10/12/2008 5:35:00 PM

I have this polish in Miami, and i've absolutely found my HG shade. It is the most *perfect* bright doll-pink, which is gorgeously girly ... im in loooove!
The application is smooth, and the finish is creamy and glossy.. no sparkles or shimmer, just perfect glossy colour.
Im not sure how long this will last before chipping, as i've only just applied this evening (ped' and manicure), but my nailvarnish never lasts very long before chipping, and for the price im sure this will work out excellent value.
Im in love with the this beautiful shade... i've just been staring at my hands, thinking how doll-like it makes them look... so sooo cute!
I will most definitely buy again... go get Miami!

Popular Polishes