April 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Polishes - Boots - 17 High Gloss nail polish

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Shades - Love (light purple), Pink Grapefruit (pinky/orangey coral), Caribbean Coral (orange).

I love the summery, vibrant shades but they do chip easily! My favourite is Pink Grapefruit, it looks great against my tan skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Ladyatlunch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Miami.It is fantastic for summer toes. It is a dead ringer for Nars Shiap, and loads cheaper. Get yourselves to Boots asap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by XianCub

I have this polish in Miami, and i've absolutely found my HG shade. It is the most *perfect* bright doll-pink, which is gorgeously girly ... im in loooove!
The application is smooth, and the finish is creamy and glossy.. no sparkles or shimmer, just perfect glossy colour.
Im not sure how long this will last before chipping, as i've only just applied this evening (ped' and manicure), but my nailvarnish never lasts very long before chipping, and for the price im sure this will work out excellent value.
Im in love with the this beautiful shade... i've just been staring at my hands, thinking how doll-like it makes them look... so sooo cute!
I will most definitely buy again... go get Miami!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by rosenbud

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in 'Risky Red'...gorgeous fire engine red shade.
I am so impressed with this nail polish, I have used Essie and O.P.I in the past and 17 High Gloss just beats them hands down.
I have been wearing this on my toes for over a week now and not 1 chip! The sheen is still as high as the first day I applied and the colour hasn't faded a bit.
Recomend on the bottle to apply 2 coats, I did but could have gotten away with just 1 coat if I was pushed for time.
Will most certainlt repurchase.
I think I paid aprox 2.99 from Boots.