November 28, 2014 | 1852 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Powerhouse Oscillation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by lizziespangles

This is super expensive - horribly so...but it is worth it. I have tried countless mascaras and this is the best for lengthening. It is fabulous. I am aamzed people have said it flakes, because it doesn't on me. It doesn't clump lashes and best of all doesn't dry out like other mascaras do - often within weeks. I know you should replace a mascara every 6 months but my Lancome oscillation is still fine after maybe 8-9 months. I will replace it soon as it is not quite as effective as it once was - but it is still brilliant.
Believe me I have tried so many mascaras and for lengthening this is the best. Cheaper versions dry up and end up clumping.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product maybe 6 months ago. The first two times i used it I didn't like it. I just used it the other day and I firgured out how to use it correctly. You just hold it in one place and the vibrating does all the work for you. I have absolutely no clumps and my lashes get length and the brush is just like my pharmacy HG mascara l'oreal volume shocking mascara. Even though it is a bit pricey, I'm very happy with the results. I just got the wrong color. This may be my HG mascara after thinking about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this from HSN since I had been wanting to try this new delivery system plus I knew I could get a quick refund (or at least minus the $6.95 return processing fee). I tried to use this a few days and then skipped some days, the mascara was not great, clumpy, heavy, flaky and the oscillating method did nothing for me, I would curl my lashes and this would flatten them back out. It went right back since the price was outrageous ($36) and the product was not.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by supercoolnats

Love, love, LOVE this mascara! I got a free one from where I work and was very excited to try it as, let's face it, Lancome isn't a brand I would usually splash out on...and would definitely not have bought it if I'd not tried it before. I was not disapointed, as soon as I tried it it was like instant fake lashes. Really long and thick...but not clumpy. Don't go from side to side like a normal mascara...that's what the vibrations are for! Perfect long lashes and immediately replaced my Benefit Bad Gal Lash as my number 1 mascara. However, I have found that putting Bad Gal Lash over the top gives an even more defined look...but I only do that for a night out.

I would love to use this product again after it runs out...but I am put off by the price. Although I will probably end up convincing myself to buy it again! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by brrrit16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The product I am reviewing is the Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Power Mascara but the waterproof version. I don't know how different it is from the original but all I know is that it has immediately become my favorite mascara. Definitely HG. I figured out quickly not to treat it as a regular mascara by wriggling it across my lashes, instead slowly swipe it through the lashes and let the vibrations coat the formula to your lashes. WOW! Instantly looks like you've put false lashes on and absolutely no fallout! I recommend this mascara to everyone!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Hannnna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara. clumps, messy, and expensive.
It seemed really cool. but I really think its a waste of money

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 8:11:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is definitely different. There is a special way to apply it though... do don't want to wiggle it back and forth on your lashes as you will get clumps. It definitely helps apply more mascara on your lashes without having to do a lot of coats. The formula is pretty nice too. Definitely make my lashes stand out a lot more and almost looked like I was wearing falsies. The one thing I hate about it is it tickles so bad. You can really feel it vibrate. Its definitely worth trying out. Yes it is a gimmick, but it does work when used properly.

I've even used the brush it comes with to apply other mascara formulas and it really makes a difference in applying more product on your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the worst mascara I have used. Flaked so bad my mother thought I had a black eye. Went back to Macy's today. She took it back, no questions asked and said others had the same problem.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by staci23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really hate this mascara. The vibrating brush is difficult to control and I find it clumps and sticks lashes together. The result is lackluster at best. It's also expensive and the packaging is blah. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaCB

Ever since I missed the one day sneak peek day to purchase this mascara I was waiting anxiously to get a chance to try it. Well after finally getting one and trying it on many occasions, I have realized it was not worth it. It does hold a curl and can also slightly make one which is impressive. It adds a little length and a little volume. The bristles on the plastic brush are spaced really far apart so the vibrating motion is really the only thing that works to separate your lashes. The vibrating motions are very small and you can not really feel it, I think it would be scary if the brush movements were more prominent though. I had to stand there with the brush in my lashes and holding the vibration button for a really long time to actually get my lashes to look decent. The result was just my normal lashes but curled and darker. This was definitely not worth $34 as the results were similar to some ds mascaras.